Evil Obamacare

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Evil Obamacare

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
JTA wrote:Out with Obamacare, in with Don.T.Care
:thumbup:
I posted "Obamacare to DonTCare," on a very big, mixed participant mainstream news forum - So far, 40 :thumbup: , 0 :thumbdown: . Thanks.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Latest Trump Tweet:

The irony is that the Freedom Caucus (Including my Rep. & Chair Meadows), which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood, allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!
Oh, there is so very much more irony going on here than that.
bannination wrote:... ha

ha ha ha

hahahahhahhahahhahahahaha
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

If Ryan wasn't an invertebrate, he'd have a fine chance here to be an impact player. He'd hold a press conference and say something like, "We're committed to a replacement plan for Obamacare...We are in agreement on much of the proposed replacement. However, we haven't yet reached an agreement on all the details of that plan. We're having well-intentioned people on all sides holding their votes based on small factors and we need time to resolve those issues so as to have the broadest support possible. We are not yet ready to vote on the plan, and we won't be intimidated or bullied into a vote that is not in the best interest or passing a good bill. Once we have resolved the various conflicts, we will vote and have confidence that our plan will pass and will be acceptable also to the Senate..."

Yeah, some bullshit included, but a reasonable speech. Everyone would support him, except Trump, who would have received a hand-smack. And yes, Trump would want to retaliate, but voters and Congress would support Ryan's "wait until it's right" approach. Ryan would look like a leader.

Or, he could just keep on being a sycophant, yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:... Or, he could just keep on being a sycophant, yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up Republican.
:D
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
JTA wrote:Out with Obamacare, in with Don.T.Care
:thumbup:
I posted "Obamacare to DonTCare," on a very big, mixed participant mainstream news forum - So far, 40 :thumbup: , 0 :thumbdown: . Thanks.
47 :thumbup: , 1 :thumbdown:
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

hahahahhahhahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

rstrong wrote:
hahahahhahhahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wait. Of course Obamacare will remain in place unless it is repealed.

This is like saying "that cup on my counter top will remain unless it is moved."
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Isaac Newton knew this a long time ago.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

An ACA at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by a competent external force.

Trump did not invent inertia, he merely helps perpetuate it.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

he's on TV right now, blaming Democrats and repeating the idiotic nonsense about Obamacare "exploding." Numbfucks didn't need a single dem vote to pass it.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Blaming Ryan, too.

Since 2010, the House of Representatives voted to repeal Obamacare more than 60 times. Who woulda evaaah thunk that they'd fail when it wasn't just a meaningless bone thrown to their gullible ODS voters?
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Boatrocker wrote:
he's on TV right now, blaming Democrats and repeating the idiotic nonsense about Obamacare "exploding." Numbfucks didn't need a single dem vote to pass it.
I swear I heard him say something to the effect of "Now remember, this isn't even our bill."......insinuating it was a democrat bill? Big wtf moment.

O Really
Admiral

bannination wrote:
I swear I heard him say something to the effect of "Now remember, this isn't even our bill."......insinuating it was a democrat bill? Big wtf moment.
I think he was referring to the current "Obamacare," which of course is no longer a bill, but he was saying Obamacare isn't theirs and "the Democrats own it." Still stupid ...

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:Blaming Ryan, too.

Since 2010, the House of Representatives voted to repeal Obamacare more than 60 times. Who woulda evaaah thunk that they'd fail when it wasn't just a meaningless bone thrown to their gullible ODS voters?
Here's why. Short version: total and nonredeemable incompetence. For which I suppose we should be grateful.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/w ... &ocid=iehp

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Not that most of that was a secret to anyone but the most easily decieved. Xenophobia stalled by the courts, Obamacare intact, bennies for the rich not workers - Why did people vote GOP?
O Really wrote:I think he was referring to the current "Obamacare," which of course is no longer a bill, but he was saying Obamacare isn't theirs and "the Democrats own it." Still stupid ...
Does he really think that we won't know that he and extremist HHS secretary Tom Price are administering it?
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

O Really wrote:
Vrede too wrote:Blaming Ryan, too.

Here's why. Short version: total and nonredeemable incompetence. For which I suppose we should be grateful.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/w ... &ocid=iehp
Idiots had over 6 years to come up with something. They did nothing for those years but sit on their limbs and fling shit like screeching apes. Whatever capacity for governing and leadership the repugs ever possessed, is long gone; sending all that ignorant, backwoods, fucktard teatrash to congress certainly made nothing better.
Now, either the dems or the independents need to get their shit together. I wish Bernie wasn't so old.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:I think he was referring to the current "Obamacare," which of course is no longer a bill, but he was saying Obamacare isn't theirs and "the Democrats own it." Still stupid ...
Does he really think that we won't know that he and extremist HHS secretary Tom Price are administering it?
How Republicans can hobble Obamacare even without repeal
1312. ETTD.