Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

😁😁😳😳
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening ... _from_the/
OpinionSECRET HOLLYWOOD UNDERGROUND TUNNELS - from the homes of JACK NICHOLSON, KIRK DOUGLAS, JAMES CAAN, WARREN BEATTY connecting to PLAYBOY MANSION. Hefner worked for CIA self.greatawakening

Submitted 7 hours ago by Specific_FoxFuture proves past. - Q

FOR THE NOOBS: This story came out months ago but is re-surfacing on Twitter this morning:

Maps discovered of underground tunnels leading to the houses of Hollywood power players.
6000 miles of underground tunnels in Washington DC
Hollywood tunnels sealed 30 years ago.
Playboy Bunny suicides herself, leaving behind pentagram and note proclaiming H.Hefner and B. Cosby as Satanists.
What were these tunnels used for? (sex/childtrafficking?)

Who paid for them? (Taxpayers?)

"Follow the white rabbit" = Playboy logo?

https://twitter.com/ngtoo/status/1030353267828523008
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Steve Bannon Gets Mercilessly Mocked With Tweaked Movie Titles
“Hate Actually” or “The Fascist and the Furious,” anyone?

:lol:

Any to add? Mine:
12 Years a Master
True Grift
The Antisocial Network
The Deplorables
Broadcast Fake News
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Reckon if the forty eight thousand fucking dollars in overdraft fees includes retailer charges or just bank charges?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/22/politics ... index.html
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:20 pm
Reckon if the forty eight thousand fucking dollars in overdraft fees includes retailer charges or just bank charges?

"buying personal clothing items at a golf course so that the purchase could be falsely reported to the Treasurer as 'balls for the wounded warriors'"

Both a disgusting exploitation :ateeth: and makes me wonder what kind of wounds the warriors suffered. :o
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:45 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

"buying personal clothing items at a golf course so that the purchase could be falsely reported to the Treasurer as 'balls for the wounded warriors'"

Both a disgusting exploitation :ateeth: and makes me wonder what kind of wounds the warriors suffered. :o

Good one - yes, I did eat those mouse ears.

"Campaign funds at Disneyland's Star Trader shop on gifts, including two Minnie Mouse Ear headbands, a Star Wars droid knit beanie, and a raglan-sleeve black-and-gray Star Wars girls T-shirt. In order to conceal and disguise this transaction, Margaret Hunter falsely informed the Treasurer that the charge was for 'food/bev.'"

Nothing says, support teachers, the way a ring pop does

"campaign funds at Target to purchase a tablecloth, three square pillows, a three-piece brush set, a metal tray, four temporary shades, four window panels, a white duck, two Punky Brewster items, a ring pop, and two five-packs of 'animals.' In order to conceal and disguise this illegal charge, Hunter falsely told the Treasurer that it was for 'teacher/parent supporter events.'"

Daddy taught him everything - except the part about not stealing while stupid.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:52 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:45 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

Good one - yes, I did eat those mouse ears.

"Campaign funds at Disneyland's Star Trader shop on gifts, including two Minnie Mouse Ear headbands, a Star Wars droid knit beanie, and a raglan-sleeve black-and-gray Star Wars girls T-shirt. In order to conceal and disguise this transaction, Margaret Hunter falsely informed the Treasurer that the charge was for 'food/bev.'"

Nothing says, support teachers, the way a ring pop does

"campaign funds at Target to purchase a tablecloth, three square pillows, a three-piece brush set, a metal tray, four temporary shades, four window panels, a white duck, two Punky Brewster items, a ring pop, and two five-packs of 'animals.' In order to conceal and disguise this illegal charge, Hunter falsely told the Treasurer that it was for 'teacher/parent supporter events.'"

Daddy taught him everything - except the part about not stealing while stupid.

He says, it's rigged, a democratic partisan witch hunt by the crooked DOJ

I did nothing wrong

Of course the mouse ears were food, we eat them all the time. It ain't like l just varmits just to kill.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:53 am
He says, it's rigged, a democratic partisan witch hunt by the crooked DOJ

I did nothing wrong

Of course the mouse ears were food, we eat them all the time. It ain't like l just varmits just to kill.
DC restaurant offers special named after indicted GOP lawmaker

A Washington, D.C., bar is offering a drink special after it was listed among the locales where Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) allegedly spent campaign funds illegally.

El Tamarindo, located in the district's Adams Morgan neighborhood, is offering a $10 "Duncan Combo" on Thursday and Friday that includes a steak taco and a Jose Cuervo tequila shot.

The restaurant is capitalizing on the controversy after a Department of Justice indictment showed that Hunter spent $462.46 at the bar in March 2016. Hunter allegedly visited the bar with a bachelor party, ordering 30 shots of tequila and one steak....
:lol:

Yeah, "30 shots of tequila and one steak" sounds weird to me, too. A completely uninformed guess - people bought their own food, but Hunter (R) was generous enough with campaign donors' money to buy a round or two.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unite for Justice—Attend an August 26 Event!

On August 26, all across the country, Americans will stand united in commitment to our freedom and our future to demand that the U.S. Senate stop Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for a lifelong appointment to the Supreme Court....
Do the convictions and proof that POSPOTUS is at least a 2 time felon make Kavanaugh’s confirmation less likely? I think so, but not with Repugs that are okay with cheating to win, and not with my lockstep NC Senators.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Matt Gaetz and pedophile Jordan held an event less than 3 miles from my house last night and no one told me.

One of these days I'll get to hand out all those little russian flags I bought.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:59 am

Makes no difference to me, except that many of my fellow citizens who were once owned, just like cattle and pigs, see it as a reminder of slavery. For those who know the history of the statues placement, the statues serve as a reminder that state sponsored Jim crow type racism is part of an even more recent past. Trump and Charlottesville prove it's still here.

And then there are people who refuse to even try to understand.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

OK. The statue(s) are gone. I wonder, as the meme asks, how destruction of public property improved their lives?

Yes, I understand our history of slavery, but it's just that; history. I still have the wide leather belt that Daddy used to whip our asses with, but he's not here anymore; so the past is just that -- the past. Would tossing it in the trash improve my life?

The school where I hated math, algebra, and school in general is still standing; should it be burned down?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Now that the statues are down,
tell us how the lives of you slaver/traitor lovers and other white racists are worse.
Take your time, I'll wait.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:55 pm
OK. The statue(s) are gone. I wonder, as the meme asks, how destruction of public property improved their lives?

Yes, I understand our history of slavery, but it's just that; history. I still have the wide leather belt that Daddy used to whip our asses with, but he's not here anymore; so the past is just that -- the past. Would tossing it in the trash improve my life?

The school where I hated math, algebra, and school in general is still standing; should it be burned down?
Really? Slavery vs. algebra? Are you that dense?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:17 pm
Leo Lyons wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:55 pm

that was my first reaction

and my 2nd, 3rd ...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A more apt comparison would be 1700 statues on public land of children being beaten.

Are white supremacists also upset that Germany got rid of its Nazi monuments (well, they probably are), that Kampuchea got rid of its Pol Pot monuments, that Uganda got rid of its Idi Amin monuments and Russia got rid of its Stalin monuments?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:35 pm
A more apt comparison would be 1700 statues on public land of children being beaten.

Are white supremacists also upset that Germany got rid of its Nazi monuments (well, they probably are), that Kampuchea got rid of its Pol Pot monuments, that Uganda got rid of its Idi Amin monuments and Russia got rid of its Stalin monuments?
but leo is right, remember all the king george statues that we allowed the Tories to erect in the early 1800's - after all - they were erected in honor of those who fought for the king

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:02 pm
but leo is right, remember all the king george statues that we allowed the Tories to erect in the early 1800's - after all - they were erected in honor of those who fought for the king
:thumbup:

They've been moved to a park along with all of those statues of CSA draft resistors, and opponents of WW1, WW2 and Vietnam. Not all "history" is equal.

Otoh, maybe a case can be made for burning down Leo Lyons' old school. ;)
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:08 pm
Now that the statues are down, tell us how the lives of you slaver/traitor lovers and other white racists are worse.
Take your time, I'll wait.
You goofy-ass ditt-willy. First, what are you doing out of your safey-place and replying to my post when you're desperately trying to convince the others you're ignoring me by not reading or replying to my posts?

Second, where in that meme do you see any hint of my being a "slaver/traitor (traitor? :headscratch: ) lover"? The meme asks the question how lives are improved by the destruction of public property.

Maybe black lives are improved by hanging their ass out in the wind? Does that scene turn you on?

Leo Lyons
Ensign

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:17 pm
Really? Are you that dense? You misunderstood, my friend. I didn't say anything about school being taught in algebra buildings.