Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too »

Found:
The three branches of Federal government:
Petrochemical
Pharmaceutical
Evangelical
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Kentucky Crowd Cheers Trump Quote, Then Finds Out It's Actually From Obama

A valedictorian graduating from high school in Kentucky got the audience to cheer an “inspirational quote” from President Donald Trump.

As it turned out, the audience at Bell County High School ― a county where Trump won 79.9 percent of the vote in 2016 ― unwittingly cheered a line from President Barack Obama.

“Don’t just get involved,” Ben Bowling said in the footage posted online by the Louisville Courier Journal. “Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.”

He cited Trump as the source, and the crowd cheered.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding,” Bowling said, interrupting the cheers. “That was Barack Obama.”

Many of the cheers stopped. Some laughed, some clapped, and least one loud “boo” could be heard....
:lol: :clap: :---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Holy hell. They think missiles were fired at Air Force 1 by the deep state. Go read the qanon post by the kids over at that play pen. It's hilarious and really insane how some random 4chan guy lead a bunch of paranoid narcissists around so easily.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/ywex ... acy-theory
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

JTA wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:00 am
Holy hell. They think missiles were fired at Air Force 1 by the deep state. Go read the qanon post by the kids over at that play pen. It's hilarious and really insane how some random 4chan guy lead a bunch of paranoid narcissists around so easily.

And it looks like the deep state is now global, firing missiles at a plane that isn't flying at the time....

BSFC.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:06 am
Done guanover the edge?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:06 am
Done guanover the edge?

:thumbup:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:11 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:53 pm
While Idaho State University might not be Coeur d'Alene, but I would bet there is at least a moderate showing of right wing crazy folk. So, when radioactive weapons-grade plutonium goes missing should we be concerned?

https://idahostatejournal.com/news/loca ... 3.amp.html
Most of Idaho is rightwing. Coeur d'Alene just got extra attention because of the Aryan Nations HQ north of there in the 1980s.

Bannock County (Pocatello, ISU) Government and politics
Bonneville County (INEL) Politics
Kootenai County (Coeur d'Alene) Politics

I would guess that the plutonium was probably dealt with responsibly, but the record keeping was just lax. However, it could have been actually lost, or stolen by pretty much anyone including neonazis.

In theory, a gram of Plutonium-239 inhaled as plutonium oxide dust could give cancer to more than 4500 people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutonium-239#Hazards
Not a good summer for INEL.

Employee suffers radiation exposure at controversial Idaho nuclear waste site
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

JTA wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:00 am

Is it really that surprising though? They're such a gullible bunch.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Lady O and I had a great stop for a few days in Coeur d'Alene last summer. The places we generally went and hung out didn't seem any more crazy than the rest of the US. Beautiful lake, good outdoor sports. Until... we went to an outfitter store for gear or supplies of some sort and found massive stockpiles of all sorts of firearms, other weapons, walls of ammunition, tactical gear of all sorts and more camo than it would take to dress a small army. And then there was the occasional confederate flag on a single-wide and Trump stickers on pick-ups.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:40 pm
Lady O and I had a great stop for a few days in Coeur d'Alene last summer. The places we generally went and hung out didn't seem any more crazy than the rest of the US. Beautiful lake, good outdoor sports. Until... we went to an outfitter store for gear or supplies of some sort and found massive stockpiles of all sorts of firearms, other weapons, walls of ammunition, tactical gear of all sorts and more camo than it would take to dress a small army. And then there was the occasional confederate flag on a single-wide and Trump stickers on pick-ups.
Coeur d'Alene is too tourist and rich 2nd home/retiree dependent to be overtly rightwing, and it did a great job at opposing the Aryan Nations, but it's definitely con.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

That time fox news attacked Mr. Rogers -- Shamelessly stolen from reddit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29lmR_3 ... pp=desktop

:crazy:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm
That time fox news attacked Mr. Rogers -- Shamelessly stolen from reddit

:crazy:
So, all those Nazi/Klan crybabies defending the slaver/traitor participation trophies were Mr. Rogers kids? That explains a lot.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

From the weirdness of the right

I did it again, I watched 5 minutes from the Crazytoons channel this morning. They are all knee slapping, whooping and hollering on the curvey couch about an exciting new poll that showed Kim, the murderous monster of a dictator, with a higher approval rating among republicans than Nancy Pelosi.

At least they all stand for the flag.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 am

I did it again, I watched 5 minutes from the Crazytoons channel this morning. They are all knee slapping, whooping and hollering on the curvey couch about an exciting new poll that showed Kim, the murderous monster of a dictator, with a higher approval rating among republicans than Nancy Pelosi.

Other than the diehard Nancy Pelosi fans, I would think that Dems would also celebrate that poll.

Senate candidate's first campaign ad depicts Trump administration as literal dumpster fire (article)

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:08 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 am

Other than the diehard Nancy Pelosi fans, I would think that Dems would also celebrate that poll.

Senate candidate's first campaign ad depicts Trump administration as literal dumpster fire (article)

There was likely a similar, or possibly larger, number of Hitler supporting America First repugs before WWII. This earlier group gets a little break, as few knew what Hitler was doing.
Not so with Kim - they know.

It also seems like such a short time ago that they were all calling for tRump (may I use this spelling? It's perfect) to destroy the entire peninsula.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 57722.html

Just when you think you couldn't think any less of the trumpholes.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I've seen this crazy idiot on fox. (Vrede - whore would be a more accurate term, but I won't say it, even though she's only in it for the money)

How Candace Owens suddenly became the loudest voice on the far right https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/yo ... st-n885166

"Trump called in to “Fox and Friends” and said Owens was “the hottest thing out there right now.” And this month, Trump followed a 20-minute face-to-face meeting with Owens at the White House with a tweet about the “big impact” she was having on politics: “so good for our Country!” he wrote."

"It’s been a stunning ascent for a person who now loudly advocates for Trump but didn’t vote for him, or anyone, in 2016. She didn't vote for Barack Obama in 2012, either."

"Yeah, I didn’t vote exactly,” Owens said in an interview with NBC News. “This is the first time I’ve been politically inclined and active, and I think Donald Trump is a tremendous president. And I wanted to be educated. I wanted to do a deep dive before I started going out there and saying stuff as opposed to other people who mindlessly vote.”

Yep, she said, I didn't vote but now I'm so smart that I can say stuff.

"Owens went to the University of Rhode Island to study journalism, but she said she was forced to leave because of an issue with her student loan."

I would love to see her grades

"
Owens cites George Soros and “globalists” among the country’s most looming threats and has called for the imprisonment of Hillary and Bill Clinton, former FBI director James Comey, special counsel Robert Mueller and the TV anchors Jake Tapper, Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper, among others."

I know that the Clintons should be hung, but what did Anderson do?

"By 2015, Owens was living and working in New York, paying off debt and looking for her next move when she and a co-worker founded Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production and planning services. The site included a blog that featured writing from Owens on a variety of topics including anorexia, acne, breakups and dating"

She's an acne expert too

2016 and she's still not a trumpette

"In the spring of 2016, the women of Degree180, led by Owens, launched a $75,000 Kickstarter campaign for a new website called Social Autopsy. The idea, according to the promotional video, was to create “the first-ever search database that compiles and allows the public to easily access the digital footprint of individuals and companies.”

“Wave goodbye to cyberbullies and trolls,” it announced."

Okay, but claiming to have personal information on thousands of people irritated some people.

"Privacy is one of the few topics that can unite the internet’s warring factions, however, and Social Autopsy, to a lot of people, felt like an online destination for “doxing,”

"people began to dox Owens, posting her address, family members, workplace, contact information and social media profiles. Owens received threatening emails and texts, many of them racist."

Cernovich came to her aid with all the loving support of a white nationalist and help her reach the conclusion that liberals were behind exposing her personal information.

She saw the dollar signs

“I became a conservative overnight,” Owens said in 2017 on an online talk show hosted by Libertarian political personality Dave Rubin. “I realized that liberals were actually the racists. Liberals were actually the trolls.” At the same time, she explained, Trump’s message of “fake news” began to resonate.'

"Her videos quickly started to attract attention, but it was “I Don't Care About Charlottesville, the KKK, or White Supremacy” — her response to the media coverage of the deadly white supremacist rally last summer — that went viral and attracted the notice of InfoWars’ Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson, Rubin and Jesse Watters of Fox News."

And some of her fans are as batshit crazy as she is

At a speech the banners behind Owens proudly proclaimed to the loyal but conflicted transgender Smith:

“White privilege is a lie; There are only two genders; guns save lives; Build the wall; and Trump is great.”.

"Smith, 38, is a transgender woman with hazel eyes and a nose ring. A Yellowstone National Park hat sat atop her long red hair. She said she likes Owens for the same reason she likes Trump: They’re “framing the debate.”

Yep, they be crazy people

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 am
... she's only in it for the money ...
Sure seems likely. More lucrative niche being the new Omarosa than being another one of the tens of millions of black women Dems.
1312. ETTD.