The Religion Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Jerri »

rstrong wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 am
Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 am
"That man's a "real Christian"; I thought I'd point that out since you folks here have no clue what one is."
"No, he's a real Christian. You're a "real Christian." You have no clue what the former is."
Compared to you? We're fine, thank you. :thumbup:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:30 am
You can always tell the Nazi/Klan sympathizers. They desperately lie by calling the story "fake" when their team gets busted, claim "Proof" that doesn't really exist, and they really suck at it.
Then, they are so cowardly as to lie about getting busted lying, and they really suck at that, too. How very "real Christian" of you.

Again, this is why conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:30 am
Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 am
"Altering my quotes, again. Typical immoral slime from a "Christian".
Altered? Are you blind? It's a direct copy and paste; nothing changed.

typical bullying narcissistic Vredeism. Are you proud of yourself now?
"Catching you in yet another lie is "bullying"? What a pansy!"
Like the lie you posted above about me "altering your posts"? Anything anybody posts that you don't agree with is a "lie".

"Then, there's the fact that I have never physically threatened anyone here, nor have I been so butthurt as to dox and stalk. Not my problem that your pathetic attempts at bullying so utterly failed."

You reaped what you sowed; yes you were "so butthurt" ... remember that whiney p.m. you sent banni?

You're the same level person as your "(NC) KKK" Leader hero that is the subject of this thread.

I'm "the same level person as" as the KKK guy you defended by claiming the reporting on him is "fake"?
Yes, you are. I wasn't "defending" him; I pointed out the fake article, the one that I originally posted and you copied.

In case you didn't notice, this link is not the subject you're crowing about in your previous link.
-- I didn't crow, liar, I quoted the article.
I didn't alter liar, I copy and pasted.

-- "supermarket rag" - Lie, now run away from.
Not running; a rag is a rag, regardless what format it's printed.

-- "has confused Charlottesville, VA with Charlotte, NC" - Lie, now run away from.
Not running; WBTV did not have the story I first posted.

-- It is the same subject, liar. The first article quoted the WBTV article, you claimed that the WBTV article doesn't exist, I very easily found the WBTV article.
No it's not, liar. Same subject matter, but not the same story. You found the similar article that WAS in the WBTV story.

-- You even specified a quote that you call "fake" from the WBTV article in making your false claim when that quote is in the WBTV article, as I proved.

Of course you proved it! Who would dare to dispute the Great One?
You can always tell the Nazi/Klan sympathizers. They desperately lie by calling the story "fake" when their team gets busted, claim "Proof" that doesn't really exist, and they really suck at it.
"Desperately lie"®. Again, a true Vredeism, the trademark of a bullying forums agitator. Sorry Mr.Agitator; they get no sympathy from me.

Then, they are so cowardly as to lie about getting busted lying, and they really suck at that, too. How very "real Christian" of you.
"Busted"? :lol: I really get a good laugh from your spewing and spitting! You're great entertainment! Now I know why you're such a hit with your play-pals. As opposed to being a "pitiful Atheist", I'll take being a "real Christian". The way you treat people that disagree with you,
puts you in the same category as the individual in the articles you and I posted; same mentality. Own that.

Again, this is why conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice.

FWIW, I accidentally hit the 'i' instead of 'y' and entered when I typed my screen name. I couldn't change it, so I let it stand. I can handle your ridicule, considering 'Vrede' means "Piece", a variation of "Peace".... :lol: With his anti-"gay", anti-religion, foul mouth and other associated vileness aside, you're no different from Homerfobe; whom you obviously admire and idolize; you're constantly wishing I were he, or he was I, whichever.

Again, this is why "conversations" with a whiny narcissistic "activist" are so much fun; your dollar store variety tin-foil skin is so thin.
You love dishing it out, but taking it is another matter; hence your using the ignore feature. Good day! :violent:
Why did you re-post above what you already quoted? Trying to convince yourself? Maybe impress someone? I'm impressed, anyone else?
Last edited by Jerri on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:32 am
... conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice.
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am
Vrede too wrote:
"... conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice."
Vrede is so desperate® to impress. I'm impressed; anyone else?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
... conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 am
Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
"... conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice."
I'm impressed by the sort of irredeemable stupidity that makes you feel that you can lie- so much and so poorly- and then crow about it. You are a very bad liar but you also very skilled at being an idiot.
But, hey, don't let that stop you. At least until the next ban.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Boatrocker wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:56 am
Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 am
Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
I'm impressed by the sort of irredeemable stupidity that makes you feel that you can lie- so much and so poorly- and then crow about it. You are a very bad liar but you also very skilled at being an idiot.
But, hey, don't let that stop you. At least until the next ban.
Thanks. Image

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

After all she is so inclusive.

Michele Bachmann To Become Religious Right Ministry’s ‘Pastor To The United Nations’

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/mich ... ign=bestof

"Back in 2012, an annual event began in the U.S. Capitol called Washington: A Man Of Prayer in which members of Congress gathered with Religious Right activists in Statuary Hall to pray that God would not destroy America for legalizing gay marriage, declare that 9/11 and the 2012 Benghazi attack were instances of God’s judgment on this nation, and tearfully beg God to forgive our multitude of sins.

These prayer gatherings eventually gave birth to The Jefferson Gathering, a project of right-wing pastor Jim Garlow’s Skyline Church through which Pastor Dan Cummings regularly preaches to members of Congress in an effort to drive Satan out of the Capitol.

Last weekend, Garlow announced to his congregation that Skyline will be expanding its prayer efforts to the United Nations with a ministry that will be led by former Rep. Michele Bachmann."
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Hey bb, you got enough food buckets?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jim- ... f-america/

This asshole wants your money and time is short.

Shorey said, “and by God’s grace, it’s not happening fast enough so we have time to put our order in and get the food out of his warehouse before the government does.”

Bakker said that “all the things that these men have prophesied on our show have taken place” and that “the first horse of the Apocalypse” has already arrived on earth."

Billy said, my god you people are idiots
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:28 pm
Hey bb, you got enough food buckets?

This asshole wants your money and time is short.

Shorey said, “and by God’s grace, it’s not happening fast enough so we have time to put our order in and get the food out of his warehouse before the government does.”

Bakker said that “all the things that these men have prophesied on our show have taken place” and that “the first horse of the Apocalypse” has already arrived on earth."

I said, my god you people are idiots

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 pm
Michele Bachmann To Become Religious Right Ministry’s ‘Pastor To The United Nations’
Ah, the former weekly host of "Liar, Pig-Ignorant or Delusional? - Congressional Edition."

"I was the perfect candidate. America had their chance with the perfect candidate."
- Michele Bachmann

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:28 pm

This asshole wants your money and time is short....
Jim Bakker: ‘Can You People Not See That The Spirit Of The Antichrist Is In the United States Of America?’

Only when you're on TV, Jim.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm
k9nanny wrote: "Of course they're not "real Christians". Just ask MrB."
I suppose this guy is a "real Christian".

" He also claimed that his organisation was a Christian group, not a hate group ...."

Upon checking the validity of this story; I could find no major news sources carrying this story; therefore "fake news";
designed to discredit Christianity. Nothing new.

"Just because one calls......" .... you know.

(#8 ... let it soak in)
Fake News, Fake News, Fake News!!!!!

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/natio ... 2.html#fmp
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:13 pm
Fake News, Fake News, Fake News!!!!!

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation ... 2.html#fmp
To the Nazi/KKK types like Ms.Jerri The Independent, Yahoo!, Univision, WBTV, Radio Blu and the Raleigh News & Observer are not "major news sources". Only Pat Roberts, TASS and The Daily Stormer count.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Religious bigots lose:

ACT for America (the nation’s largest anti-Muslim organization) Cancels 67 Rallies After Charlottesville

Maybe it's because their allies are using the ISIS tactic of driving into crowds.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Couple Says Jesus Appeared in Their Baby's Sonogram

Looks like a rock keyboardist with a mustache to me. I guess we all have different gods.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Two thumbs? Cleft Palate? If they were horses or dogs, nobody would breed them. Why would Jesus give them defective genes and then spend time checking to see that the defective genes he gave them aren't passed on? "The Lord moves in mysterious ways," I guess.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:14 am
Two thumbs? Cleft Palate? If they were horses or dogs, nobody would breed them. Why would Jesus give them defective genes and then spend time checking to see that the defective genes he gave them aren't passed on? "The Lord moves in mysterious ways," I guess.
Reckon what she'll pop out this time?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"gave birth to a healthy girl", after a difficult pregnancy that could have killed mom and fetus, though.

Is "two thumbs on one hand" a bad thing? ;)
Last edited by Vrede too on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.