Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Please show me where ghetto is referred to blacks you liar. I have never seen such a definition, you see them that way which is why you are a RACIST.

Already did, dumbass. Go back and read the thread again.

It's not my fault that you're too ignorant to be aware of modern connotations of a word that you use, nor is it my fault that you're too frickin' illiterate to read plain and simple English.

Why would I look in the mirror ass hole it was VRED who stereotyped them as a Pimp and Whore not me. Lie and deny something you just can't avoid can ya. Or like a good little liberal you are just keep saying the same lie and maybe it will come true.

Wow, you really are that stupid, aren't you? As has been explained to you before, the picture was a PhotoShop entered in a contest where you were supposed to make everyone look like pimps.

Here's the original picture:

The pimp and ho picture was a PhotoShop where the Obamas were adorned with garish outfits to make them look like a pimp and his whore. Only you, in all the world, are too stupid to recognize that.

This image originated as a May 2009 entry in a Worth1000.com Photoshop contest, one entitled If Pimps Ruled. The gist of the contest was:

[In] this contest, your task is to show us what the world would be like if it were ruled by pimps and players. In other words, depict mundane ordinary people and things -- doctors, grandparents, videogames, etc., if the world were run by pimps (and everyone was one).

The rules of the game are thus: Show what the world would look like if it were ruled by pimps and players. You can depict people, things (i.e. a tricked out funeral home) basically anything in a world where pimps rule.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/whball.asp

I'm typing this really, really slowly. The man who PhotoShopped the picture did so to enter it in a contest where you were supposed to "show what the world would be like if it were ruled by pimps and players." The man intentionally made the couple look like a pimp and his whore.

Vrede didn't stereotype them, dumbass. You did. You stereotyped blacks by claiming that when they dress up nicely, they wear pimp and ho outfits.

But you're way too stupid to ever understand that.

The only things that are obvious are your stupidity, your illiteracy, your stubbornness, and your willful ignorance. Or maybe that's just your stupidity.

Nowhere have I mentioned any hatred of any race. That's just your stupidity and faulty reasoning in action.

YOU referred to Ghetto as being Black no one else but you!

Other people, along with the definitions I posted, pointed out the modern American connotation that "ghetto" usually refers to urban black. There's nothing racist about pointing out a fact.

I can say that redneck generally refers to rural whites. No slur there. Just pointing out reality.

Just like there was nothing racist about Vrede pointing out that "kike" is an ethnic slur.

Pointing out reality isn't racist.

Again, nowhere have I mentioned any hatred of race . . . although your stubborn stupidity's starting to give me a little trouble with white people.

That's just your stupidity and faulty reasoning in action.

[

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Please show me where ghetto is referred to blacks you liar. I have never seen such a definition, you see them that way which is why you are a RACIST.

Already did, dumbass. Go back and read the thread again.

It's not my fault that you're too ignorant to be aware of modern connotations of a word that you use, nor is it my fault that you're too frickin' illiterate to read plain and simple English.

Why would I look in the mirror ass hole it was VRED who stereotyped them as a Pimp and Whore not me. Lie and deny something you just can't avoid can ya. Or like a good little liberal you are just keep saying the same lie and maybe it will come true.

Wow, you really are that stupid, aren't you? As has been explained to you before, the picture was a PhotoShop entered in a contest where you were supposed to make everyone look like pimps.

Here's the original picture:

The pimp and ho picture was a PhotoShop where the Obamas were adorned with garish outfits to make them look like a pimp and his whore. Only you, in all the world, are too stupid to recognize that.

This image originated as a May 2009 entry in a Worth1000.com Photoshop contest, one entitled If Pimps Ruled. The gist of the contest was:

[In] this contest, your task is to show us what the world would be like if it were ruled by pimps and players. In other words, depict mundane ordinary people and things -- doctors, grandparents, videogames, etc., if the world were run by pimps (and everyone was one).

The rules of the game are thus: Show what the world would look like if it were ruled by pimps and players. You can depict people, things (i.e. a tricked out funeral home) basically anything in a world where pimps rule.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/whball.asp

I'm typing this really, really slowly. The man who PhotoShopped the picture did so to enter it in a contest where you were supposed to "show what the world would be like if it were ruled by pimps and players." The man intentionally made the couple look like a pimp and his whore.

Vrede didn't stereotype them, dumbass. You did. You stereotyped blacks by claiming that when they dress up nicely, they wear pimp and ho outfits.

But you're way too stupid to ever understand that.

The only things that are obvious are your stupidity, your illiteracy, your stubbornness, and your willful ignorance. Or maybe that's just your stupidity.

Nowhere have I mentioned any hatred of any race. That's just your stupidity and faulty reasoning in action.

YOU referred to Ghetto as being Black no one else but you!

Other people, along with the definitions I posted, pointed out the modern American connotation that "ghetto" usually refers to urban black. There's nothing racist about pointing out a fact.

I can say that redneck generally refers to rural whites. No slur there. Just pointing out reality.

Just like there was nothing racist about Vrede pointing out that "kike" is an ethnic slur.

Pointing out reality isn't racist.

Again, nowhere have I mentioned any hatred of race . . . although your stubborn stupidity's starting to give me a little trouble with white people.

That's just your stupidity and faulty reasoning in action.

It just keeps running and running and running ....

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

What's your point? If it occurred it should be handled swiftly and harshly.
This just proves there are more people like you and winger in the word then I would like to believe. Pretty sad isn't it. :crazy:

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Vrede wrote:Hospital sued for bending to swastika-tatted dad's no-blacks demand

Management is responsible, but shame on all the white nurses, doctors and other staff that went along with this, too. Too bad I wasn't there - I would have been fired, then would have been able to retire after the lawsuit.

Cheney v. Plainfield

:mrgreen:

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

That has got to be one of the stupidest......

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

It would be interesting to know in what parts of the country Cheerios sales declined and in which parts it increased as a result of this controversy.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

It's amazing how racism is still alive and strong. Will the humanity ever wake up? All we have is each other, why so much hate????????

I mean we live on a hunk of rock circling a nuclear bomb at over 30 km/s whom itself is traveling at 300km/s with dangers that could destroy all life on the entire earth, but some people are still so narrow minded they think skin color / sexual orientation / or any behavior that differs from their own is somehow important? What?

Such SMALL minds.....
:think:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

bannination wrote:It's amazing how racism is still alive and strong. Will the humanity ever wake up? All we have is each other, why so much hate????????

I mean we live on a hunk of rock circling a nuclear bomb at over 30 km/s whom itself is traveling at 300km/s with dangers that could destroy all life on the entire earth, but some people are still so narrow minded they think skin color / sexual orientation / or any behavior that differs from their own is somehow important? What?

Such SMALL minds.....
:think:
Anyone who's been paying attention for the last five years didn't need a Cheerios commercial to tell them that racism is alive and well.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I've been eating O's for years, even before they started making a big deal
about fiber and heart health. I've had some of the store in-house imitations,
but they just aren't as good. I'll stick with the familiar yellow box. :)

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

I noticed that there were a number of black racists tweeting, too. That should make Thorn proud.

The kid showed them all to be flaming asshole dumbasses.

http://www.upworthy.com/some-racist-bul ... dor?c=sln1

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

And the Spurs handled it by inviting him back to sing the next game. I love it.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

I normally exclude children from political commentary, but I'm not running down the kids. I'm just posting what they did and asking if anyone's surprised.
Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s teenage son, Tanner, went by the name “n1ggerkiller” in an online game, and posted YouTube comments using the word “nigger” and calling Mexicans “the scum of the Earth.” On his Twitter account, he made prolific use of the word faggot and called his friend a “Jew” for stealing a joke.
A few hours after the Flake story appeared, Stanton reported that Nevada Rep. Joe Heck’s son, Joey Heck, had posted equally stomach-turning comments to his Twitter account. In addition to his repeated use of “faggot” and “nigga,” he made anti-gay and anti-Mexican remarks, saying NFL quarterback “[Mark] Sanchez can hop the border faster than he can throw the ball” and retweeted “There are gays everywhere. Maybe that’s gods way of thinning out the population because faggots can’t have babies.” Being a politically minded young lad, he also commented that ABC’s Martha Raddatz should not have been a presidential debate moderator because she’s a woman and that Mitt Romney made Barack Obama his “slave” in a presidential debate. Heck also said that Obama’s main accomplishments as president were promoting the sports of “spear chucking and rock skipping. The sports they do in his home country…”
Slate

Cowboy
Pilot Officer

Unread post by Cowboy »

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I noticed in the "today in history" list in the Asheville newspaper that today is the day in 1964 that Schwerner, Goodman, and Chaney were murdered in Philadelphia, MS

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

neoplacebo wrote:I noticed in the "today in history" list in the Asheville newspaper that today is the day in 1964 that Schwerner, Goodman, and Chaney were murdered in Philadelphia, MS
Thanks for that reminder.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

I'm sure everyone's heard of Butterball Deen's racist faux pas by now. To the Food Network's credit, she's gone, gone, gone.

Good article on how old Paula thinks (or doesn't think) when she's giving her deposition.
The most interesting part of the deposition was the blitheness of Deen’s responses and her complete lack of shame. Her attitude was that of a person who is surrounded by like-minded individuals, a person who has been so thoroughly culturally conditioned that she doesn’t know any better and doesn’t even have enough of a sense of self-preservation to tell a few little white lies about her racial attitudes.

In truth, Deen does know better. She has, certainly, never said the N-word or made openly racist comments on the air or in any of the countless media interviews she has done over the years. In the deposition she even acknowledges that she, her children and her brother object to the N-word being used in “any cruel or mean behavior,” as if there’s a warm and friendly way for white people to use the word.
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/20/paula_d ... ng_at_all/

Deen has since given an apology. I haven't heard it.

We know this exists, especially among the 28%, the Obama-haters who still believe the Birfer nonsense. They know how to play their game. They can be racist among themselves and still not be racist -- they deny it like hell in public because they haven't said the N word. Paula forgot the rules.

I guess Thorn's got someone else to be pissed at.

Dryer Vent
Pilot Officer

Unread post by Dryer Vent »

Food Network just dumped Deen. The video was on CNN this afternoon. It was pathetic. Someone said it's been taken down already.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Yeah, I saw her apology; I bet she wished she'd settled out of court now. Dumbass.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Stinger wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:I noticed in the "today in history" list in the Asheville newspaper that today is the day in 1964 that Schwerner, Goodman, and Chaney were murdered in Philadelphia, MS
Thanks for that reminder.
Thank you; I thought it was significant enough to mention.