Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Cannonpointer
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Cannonpointer »

Well, sir, they obviously build republicans on a different assembly line in Smother Country (conspeak for "not in the United States"). Here, republicans get up to man-on-man shenanigans in public rest rooms. It's just awful, the way they strike poses and vogue and toe-tap and do the Cotton Eyed Joe to signify to one another. The way they throw republican gang sign to attract a potential mate, one would think they hadn't had any unhygienic toilet sex in years. Regular folks have little opportunity to use those rest rooms for their intended purpose: to drop trou, pinch a loaf, WASH YOUR HANDS, and move along.

I have been a volunteer for some years now, catching republicans up to their shenanigans, and blowing a shrill rape whistle to interrupt their porcelain follies. I pose as a regular pooper or pee-er, but as soon as I see any monkey blinking, nose squishing or doing the wave with a flourish toward the midriff as a finishing move, I pull the rape whistle and give them the earful they did NOT expect rather than the mouthful they were looking for.

I congratulate you on keeping the good name of conservatism unblemished in Smother Country, sir. And of course, I extend to you the perfunctory courtesy of expressing pity for you, that you were not born in this exceptional, FREE-EST. BESTEST, MOST GOD BLESSED COUNTRY THAT EVER EXISTED OR EVER WILL EXIST.

I LOVE AMERICA MORE THAN MY KIDS, MORE THAN JAYZUS!

Also, kill Muslims.
_________________________________________________________________________________

A burglar can only steal what you have.
A banker can steal what you have, and what you're GONNA have.

Cannonpointer
Flight Lieutenant

I must say that I am rather disappointed at the languishing state of the above post. If nothing in that post warranted a response, CERTAINLY the advent into our consciousness of the term "porcelain follies," in reference to republican bathroom shenanigans, ought to merit a thumbs up from the left or some huffing and puffing from the right.

What's a nigga gotta do to start a barn fire???
_________________________________________________________________________________

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Cannonpointer, if your only attempt at giving a response (or a reply) is for shock value, you're barking up the wrong tree here.
We've already seen it all. Image

Cannonpointer
Flight Lieutenant

Nonsense, Mike. Link me to any post on this forum with half the joie de vivre as the one to which you take humbrage - half the panache, half the cleverness. You should be tithing to me, son.

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Cannonpointer wrote:You should be tithing to me, son.
Whatev, dude. You need some new material to get a rise out of me.

Stick with your liberalism. I'm with you on that.
Stay away from tired old jokes and phrases that I've long ago seen and which I've grown weary.

Cannonpointer
Flight Lieutenant

Well, I think the intention of this post and the previous one is to wound me. I gave you "porcelain follies," and you rolled your eyes? I created a world of fancy and frivolity, just for you, wherein EVERY republican is not just Larry Craig but Larry Craig on steroids, and you give me ennui?

I'll win you over. Just wait. Whatever juice you get from being as jaded and saddle-worn as a republican activist's teenaged daughter, you'll give up in order to laugh and knee-slap with oil Uncle Pointer. Just you wait.

Ima gonna woo you. Heart-throb emoticon.

Cannon Pointer

Unread post by Cannon Pointer »

Sorry, got no time to reply to that, Vrede.
A fast mouth and a cheap suit won't get you too far in this life.
But apply yourself, an you can get a nice suit. Then, the sky is the limit.

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Vrede wrote:I can't say for sure but I doubt mike took humbrage. He seems to be saying that your post was too boring to merit response. I'd add childish, and pathetic that you then whined about not getting a response. This is the internet, we all get blown off.
Yup. Make a great post ... people will respond.
Begging for such is rather odd around these parts ... especially for one who claims to be a liberal.

Doesn't Cannonpointer know begging in general, especially from the corporate trough, is a Republican thing ... primarily. Image

Cannon Pointer

Unread post by Cannon Pointer »

mike wrote:
Vrede wrote:I can't say for sure but I doubt mike took humbrage. He seems to be saying that your post was too boring to merit response. I'd add childish, and pathetic that you then whined about not getting a response. This is the internet, we all get blown off.
Yup. Make a great post ... people will respond.
Begging for such is rather odd around these parts ... especially for one who claims to be a liberal.

Doesn't Cannonpointer know begging in general, especially from the corporate trough, is a Republican thing ... primarily. Image
Lol. You're gonna be my valentine...
A fast mouth and a cheap suit won't get you too far in this life.
But apply yourself, an you can get a nice suit. Then, the sky is the limit.

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Vrede wrote:
White candidate pretends to be black to win election

Dave Wilson is white. But to win a seat on the Houston Community College Board of Trustees in a district predominantly comprised of African-American voters, Wilson, a conservative Republican, led voters to believe he was black.

According to CBS affiliate KHOU-TV, Wilson's direct mail campaign included a flier with smiling black faces he says he found on the Internet. "Please vote for our friend and neighbor Dave Wilson," the accompanying text read.

In another flier, the text said he had been endorsed by Ron Wilson, a popular black former state representative. But the Ron Wilson who endorsed him was Dave's cousin Ron, not the ex-lawmaker.

"He's a nice cousin," Wilson told the network, chuckling. "We played baseball in high school together."

Nevermind his cousin lives in Bloomfield, Iowa, some 940 miles from Houston.

...Wilson, who won a six-year term on the nine-member board, is unapologetic.

"Every time a politician talks, he's out there deceiving voters," Wilson said...
His upcoming book: Lie Like Me.

Thanks for a post confirming our country is loaded with low information voters. :lol: :lol:

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Supsalemgr wrote:
Thanks for a post confirming our country is loaded with low information voters. :lol: :lol:
That's not exactly news. The Conservative Political Forum is damn good evidence of that. Has Solar gotten a job yet or is he still do busy playing Yes Man to that idiot Taxed?
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Vrede wrote:Who does much independent research for a Community College Board of Trustees election, Supsalemgr?

Thanks for a post confirming that you're not bothered a bit when a conservative Republican is an unrepentant liar.
We're very familiar with your extreme partisanship and lack of ethics.

I'm okay with it all, though. On the strength of his 26-vote victory he gets to decide when parking lots are resurfaced for 6 years while the nation is talking about how "disgusting" your team is.
Kind of like, "If you like your current healthcare plan you can keep your current healthcare plan, Period"?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Plus, if he wants to....and I know he does.....he can keep his Benghazi and IRS unfair scrutiny pseudo scandals. Period. These, after all, are gems for the ill informed.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede wrote:
White candidate pretends to be black to win election

Dave Wilson is white. But to win a seat on the Houston Community College Board of Trustees in a district predominantly comprised of African-American voters, Wilson, a conservative Republican, led voters to believe he was black.
Mitt Romney has to be kicking himself right now.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

It would have been pretty much as believable had it been Florida.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I expected this would happen pretty soon based on the last reports of his hospital stay. A truly great man we should appreciate having lived in the same time with.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede wrote:Ted Cruz Criticized for Praising Nelson Mandela

Opps, looks like Ted Cruz is not racist and wingnutty enough. Who would have guessed?
Could have fooled me. I fear a terrorist event actually.....after all, it's what they would probably call a target rich environment. But I generally consider worst case situations in all matters. Like meeting supsalemgr by accident.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ah, he was talking about diamond mines....he and Nancy were big on diamonds. I was surprised to learn that South Africa has supported us in all our well intentioned as well as misguided efforts. I thought they were smarter than that. They have Kruggerands.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Saw a story today that Jacksonville's Nathan Bedford Forrest High School is to be renamed. It was built in 1959 and survived an attempt in '07 to rename it with a 5-2 vote of the school board. I bet they name it George Zimmerman High School instead.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I saw a story earlier with a sound byte from Rush Limbaugh's show, the pill addled fool. He noted that the best picture award was predetermined because it had the word "slave" in the title. It would seem he's still on the pills.