The Most Honest 3 Minutes in Television

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: The Most Honest 3 Minutes in Television

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:The answer to why rstrong is "spaced out". His mind's in orbit.
Good of you to add something intelligent - by your standard - to the conversation.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:The answer to why rstrong is "spaced out". His mind's in orbit.
Good of you to add something intelligent - by your standard - to the conversation.
The only "conversation" so far in this thread has been you to empty space. All I did was break the doldrums; therefore my post was the most intelligent.
You're welcome.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:
The only "conversation" so far in this thread has been you to empty space. All I did was break the doldrums; therefore my post was the most intelligent.
You're welcome.
More than a dozen people participating in the thread. Some of them - including yourself - responding directly to my own posts.

And you can't see any conversation. That's quite the intelligence you got there.
:roll:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

rstrong wrote:SpaceX Dragon Splashes Down with Crucial NASA Research Samples

....after delivering the first of two docking adapters for NASA's Commercial Crew Program, along with 5,000 pounds of supplies and scientific cargo on the company’s ninth commercial resupply mission to the station.
Cool.

"spaced out" in this context ain't necessarily a cut, though Seth Milner lamely meant it as one. He's really reaching for payback.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote: More than a dozen people participating in the thread. Some of them - including yourself - responding directly to my own posts.
Watch yourself . . . no joking allowed here; there's not been a dozen members in this "debate forum" since I've been here! :lol: What I said about "spaced out" . . . you've been hallucinating!

And you can't see any conversation.
Not since the beginning of the thread.
Of course you couldn't comprehend that I was talking solely about your "space-themed" posts.

That's quite the intelligence you got there.
If your lucky, maybe one of those space probes will find you some. They say it's out there . . . somewhere. :lol:

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote: He's really reaching for payback.
Got a good one coming too . . . as agent for the two dancing comics! :lol:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote: More than a dozen people participating in the thread. Some of them - including yourself - responding directly to my own posts.
Watch yourself . . . no joking allowed here; there's not been a dozen members in this "debate forum" since I've been here!
It only takes a few seconds ANYONE to verify that more than a dozen people have posted in this thread.

Yup. That's quite the intelligence you got there.

Seth Milner wrote:Of course you couldn't comprehend that I was talking solely about your "space-themed" posts.
Space has been part of the topic since the very first post, with the video clip's claim that America no longer reaches for the stars.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:It only takes a few seconds ANYONE to verify that more than a dozen people have posted in this thread.
It took only a few seconds to verify that only a total of 12 people have posted in this thread; however since my arrival in April 2015, only 6 people, which includes you and myself, posted any further. The previous 6 no longer post in this forum. Anyway, I was commenting on the space threads that you were so enamored with.

Yup. That's quite the intelligence you got there.
Thanks, but gee, it only took going back 3-4 pages. Too bad you didn't have the thinks to do that.

Anyway, as long as you're appeased, who am I to criticize? Carry on.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:It only takes a few seconds ANYONE to verify that more than a dozen people have posted in this thread.
It took only a few seconds to verify that only a total of 12 people have posted in this thread;
Stinger
bannination
Leo Lyons
mike
rstrong
Dryer Vent
Ombudsman
Bungalow Bill
Seth Milner
billy.pilgrim
O Really
Vrede too
JTA

That's 13 people. Not that anyone expects you to be capable of counting that high. Not that your claim of "no conversation so far in this thread" makes you look any brighter.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

13, you listed Stinger twice. :P 12 if we're just counting adults since Seth Milner is on the list, not sure about JTA. ;)
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:13, you listed Stinger twice. :P 12 if we're just counting adults since Seth Milner is on the list, not sure about JTA. ;)
Fair enough. Edited.

Still more than a dozen, and 12 more than Seth Milner's claim of "no conversation."

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:13, you listed Stinger twice. :P 12 if we're just counting adults since Seth Milner is on the list, not sure about JTA. ;)
:lol: :lol:

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote: That's 13 people. Not that anyone expects you to be capable of counting that high.
Not that your claim of "no conversation so far in this thread" makes you look any brighter. :roll:
Still more than a dozen, and 12 more than Seth Milner's claim of "no conversation."
What part of "since my arrival in April 2015" did you fail to comprehend . . . ? not that that will makes you look any brighter. :wtf:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:What part of "since my arrival in April 2015" did you fail to comprehend . . . ? not that that will makes you look any brighter. :wtf:
I ignored it. You made (yet another) goddamned stupid claim, and had it (yet again) pointed out how easy it was to disprove - and now you were dishonestly moving the goal posts after the fact.

Your saving grace is that while you're thoroughly dishonest, at least you're incompetent in your dishonesty.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Damn. I must be a Canadian. Idaho is kinda close . . .

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Seth Milner lies, again. So much for the "morality" he claims to represent.
rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:Good of you to add something intelligent - by your standard - to the conversation.
You're welcome.
More than a dozen people participating in the thread. Some of them - including yourself - responding directly to my own posts.

And you can't see any conversation. That's quite the intelligence you got there.
No "since my arrival in April 2015" when he began this stupidity, it is just his cowardly later excuse making.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:Your saving grace is that while you're thoroughly dishonest, at least you're incompetent in your dishonesty.
Vrede too wrote:Seth Milner lies, again. So much for the "morality" he claims to represent.
Who am I/have I claimed to represent? Damn sure ain't nobody around here! :lol:

No "since my arrival in April 2015" when he began this stupidity, it is just his cowardly later excuse making.
Cowardly later, later cowardly, which is it. This isn't my stupidity, it belongs to rstrong. I'm only an innocent bystander.
Here they come again; so predictable!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:Image
Ah, the forum symbol for "Seth Milner has posted a goddamned stupid claim, it was quickly disproven, he doubled down on it regardless, and finally realized that it was goddamned stupid."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Contrast:
rstrong makes an error, I point it out to Seth Milner's advantage, rstrong takes it like a man and corrects his error.
Seth Milner makes an error then flat out lies about it, I point it out, Seth Milner takes it like a toddler.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:Image
Ah, the forum symbol for "Seth Milner has posted a goddamned stupid claim, it was quickly disproven, he doubled down on it regardless, and finally realized that it was goddamned stupid."
Everyone here knows that gif is a forum symbol of of you and Vrede doing your usual song and dance when you team up to whine your "goddamned stupid claims". Your stupidity is grossly evident in your remarks; I bet your kids are so proud of your vast knowledge of guttural language.
Is that a normal attitude for Canadians when all other name-calling isn't effective in getting the shock value you hoped for?
Vrede too wrote:Contrast:
rstrong makes an error, I point it out to Seth Milner's advantage, rstrong takes it like a man and corrects his error.
What? That he counted someone twice? Lo and behold! What's this world coming to?! I missed out on an agreement from Vrede!

Seth Milner makes an error then flat out lies about it, I point it out, Seth Milner takes it like a toddler.
Cheese with your whine? I bought extra, since that's all you do. You say you have me on ignore; so obviously the only time you respond to my posts is when you read rstrong's replies. . . right? Therefore, that makes you his parrot, dance partner, whatever. You simply try to mimic his insults. SSDD . . . :yawn: :sleepy: