The Fishing Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Re: The Fishing Thread

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: 'This is weird - Grouper Reproduction".
So now you're into group (er) sex?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:Yes, my interests are broader than your obsession with gay male sex. So?
I read that to mean that your obsession with gay male sex is broader than my obsession with gay male sex. I suppose that if I'm so illiterate, that makes you so much smarter than me, therefore your obsessive fantasies with gay male sex has a much more broader horizon than mine because you're so much more experienced than me. daayyyyaaam!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:
So many of these discussions are about Mr.B prolonging a losing argument with the English language.
All of these discussions are about Vrede being unable to come up with any more cutesy little sayings. He says things about me rather than to me thinking everyone is standing back and applauding his every remark.

Literacy and intelligence are not the same thing but thanks for the recognition of both, not that it's saying much.
Makes you feel better about your stupidity now, doesn't it?

I don't post about gay male sex, that's all you. You lie, again.
No....you post about "gay" sex period. All this bantering back and forth is your defending "gay" sex.

Fantasizing about me having gay male sex, again. Point proven.
All of these discussions are about Vrede being unable to come up with any more cutesy little sayings and believing in his tiny little condescending mind that everybody is constantly got him in their fantasies. What an idiot.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Lie, as usual....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual..... :sleepy:

So many of these discussions are about Vrede prolonging his argument that he is not a condescending moron, and everyone else is a liar.
What a crybaby idiot. :crybaby:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:As usual, nothing but whining when caught lying.
Lie, as usual....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual.....Lie, as usual..... :sleepy:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede wrote:As usual, nothing but whining when caught lying.
Run down to Smiley's Flea Market; I hear you can still find records there; yours are all broken....just like you.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Hey you two, stop ruining my Fishing Thread with your gay sex.

You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede wrote:Sorry.

However, I don't think your Santorum will make good bait, either.
Oh my word! I most certainly wasn't trying to imply that! I just know Santorum is a moral guy, according to himself at least, so I decided that posting a picture of Santorum in this thread would bring about a moral cleansing of our sins.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede wrote: :lol:

I most certainly wasn't trying to have Grouper Sex somehow lead to Mr.B's obsession with gay male sex, either. I just thought it was weird.
Groupers are mostly monandric protogynous hermaphrodites, i.e. they mature only as females and have the ability to change sex after sexual maturity
Whaaattt!? Groupers are transexuals!?

Santorum, what do you have to say about this?

Alrighty.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede wrote:Yep, O Really eats transsexuals, nttawwt, though I'm not sure about paying $18.50 for the privilege. :P
Some people like to pay for their transsexuals, I prefer to out and get them on my own.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede wrote:Yep, O Really eats transsexuals, nttawwt, though I'm not sure about paying $18.50 for the privilege. :P
I'm sure there's some undercover cop or NSA operative that's tracking me now, thanks to you, and will probably offer me some smuggled grouper for a bargain and haul me off to Gitmo when I buy it.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

All you have to do is dangle your worm out where they can see it.

O Really
Admiral

BTW, JTA - Vrede and Mr.B are engaged in a lying contest - or at least a contest of lying accusations. Isn't that an integral part of the fishing experience?

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

O Really wrote:BTW, JTA - Vrede and Mr.B are engaged in a lying contest - or at least a contest of lying accusations. Isn't that an integral part of the fishing experience?
For ever other fisherman except for me it is.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "I could barely afford a midget transsexual, and if they're proportional what's the point? Hypothetically, is there a discount for a groovy grouper group grope?"
O Really wrote: "BTW, JTA - Vrede and Mr.B are engaged in a lying contest - or at least a contest of lying accusations. Isn't that an integral part of the fishing experience?"
Lyin' & fishin' go hand-in-hand. What's the fun in fishin' if you can't best someone? Forums are a perk.
Just caught Vrede in another lie
above ... On February 13th. he wrote "I've got too much stuff and more money than I can spend as it is", and to beat all, he's looking for a discount for an evening of kinky.... :wtf:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:Yep, it would indeed be a lie on a planet where I was actually in the market for $18.50 per pound or less transsexuals.
You're at home...you don't have to be anywhere else to snag a bargain... deal with it.

Now, what's this other lie you refer to? Don't run away from the challenge.
You're saying you don't lie.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:Find one. Don't run away from the challenge.

Nope, I'm saying that I don't find anonymous internet forums to be important enough to bother lying, and my ego is not threatened when I'm wrong about something. Also, it's part of my activist experience. There are essentially 4 types of political power - Money, Elected Office, Sheer Numbers and Credibility. Most groups don't have the first three and they are entirely irrelevant here, so Credibility is all that counts. You have not learned that lesson.
Hiding behind your keyboard, your ego is never threatened. You could sit there all day spewing your bile, twisting other's words, and name calling...and you're right; it is "part of your activist experience"....and that's no lie.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:I hear your diversionary whining® and pity it, but still: Find one. Don't run away® from the challenge....
I don't keep copies of every post ever made so as to go back and ridicule someone such as you do. You know that and that's why you keep challenging me to "show me"....damn, look in the mirror.
You lie every time you open your mouth and accuse someone else of being a liar....we all know you are the only one here who knows anything about everything and you are the only one correct on any subject. Go to Walmart and get a life; they're on sale this weekend.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:You lied® on the previous page and all of this is your diversionary whining® about it.

I don't keep copies of every post ever made, either. There's a search feature, dummy. You're just butthurt© about being held accountable© for the things you post, poor thing.

If I "lie every time open [my] mouth and accuse someone else of being a liar" then you should have been able to prove it even once. You haven't, you just run away® from the challenge.

Go to Walmart and get a life; they're on sale this weekend. You need me to float you a loan? Maybe you can ask Banni for one; he keeps 'em in his closet.

O Really
Admiral

So - overall about a third of fish in retail places is mis-labled http://oceana.org/reports/oceana-study- ... nationwide
Another good reason to shop in places where you see the whole fish you're buying - even if it is $18.50/pound.

Maybe even reason to go out to catch your own if you're wanting real snapper.