Just for Fun

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:11 pm
Your OP had nothing to do with me personally. You specifically posted that there is some difference between "that" flag and my "screen name."
Whatever. Grow up. I attempted to make light of the comparisons; you know, inject some humor?

It's a hoot that your feewings are so delicate that you just can't ever admit it when you've obviously screwed up, yet you imagine yourself capable of adult conversation.
I got to admit, it IS difficult to argue with someone with a narcissistic, childish persona, so I have to bring myself down to your level.

Now, whine about me some more. Maybe I'll open the post, but odds are I won't bother.
I know your pain. :cry: Your constant whine that someone whines about you (or attacks you). Everyone here (the few that's left, that is) is keenly aware of your inability to intelligently "debate" with someone whose opinions or ideas differ from yours. You can't get through a thread without personal attacks or insults. It's difficult to imagine you being capable of adult conversation.
Grow up, Vrede. This is an adult forum with occasional humor posts; not a grade-school playground. As for your "opening the post", that's entirely up to you. Everyone else will see it; and that chaps your ass plenty.
Vrede too wrote:Maybe I'll open the post, but odds are I won't bother.
Not that the world's going to end if Vrede doesn't read my posts, but this comment prompted me to reveal a PM I sent to Vrede (which he probably has already shared with some or all of you)
I PM'd him and said that each of us need to grow up and be adults rather than bickering back and forth at each other like children; and I asked if he would be willing to call a truce. He replied that "he wouldn't make any promises", and he has proved that he has not the integrity or willingness to be a party to such, despite my refraining.

I, and others that are no longer here, have bantered back and forth with those of you who have differing opinions and political views, and much of the expressed opinions have been civil or mildly caustic. OK, that's what debates are all about; it's not to belittle, shame, name-call, attack, or attempt to prove oneself to be a better person. OK, I've had my rant whine.

Grow up Vrede. This is an adult forum; not a grade-school playground.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote: I'm Superstar Cultmaster

Blue Ridge Debate:
Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic.
The focus however, is usually politics.

I'm sure that at one time it also said it was an uncensored forum. :lol:

Vrede made a comment in one of these threads bragging about why he was a Superstar Cultmaster, and I replied with a meme that "supported" his claim. Where's the post? Could it be that Vrede got all butthurt and deleted the post? Something he claims he can't do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Page 87, dummy. Apparently, your paranoia is fed by your incompetence.

I still have no moderator powers, crybaby, and you've yet to come up with a dis that would make me want to delete even if I did have the power to - that's your incompetence again.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:10 pm
Page 87, dummy. Apparently, your paranoia is fed by your incompetence.

I still have no moderator powers, crybaby, and you've yet to come up with a dis that would make me want to delete even if I did have the power to - that's your incompetence again.
Thanks, but that's not the one, dummy.
It was in reference to your post wherein you said Mr.B was the reason you were called Superstar Cultmaster. I posted a meme that honored your name and top of the heap ranking. It's gone, and I don't recall which thread I posted it in. (that's my incompetence again) Anyway, thanks for the effort. You the best! :thumbup:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Page 87 just as I said, dummy.
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:33 pm
You are welcome to fantasize about me in drag if you want, sweetie. Not a surprise that googling images for Superstar Cultmaster doesn't turn up a single one of a guy in drag. That's all you, nttawwt.

The phrase was a Mr.B whine. He also used to post lots of pics of guys in drag. I just asked banni to make it my rank in order to tweak Mr.B with each post. I hope he's lurking and sees that you're reminding him of his backfired foolishness, Marshal.
Rapidly corrected by:
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 pm
O Really wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:03 pm
No, actually I gave him that name. He's got an exceptional talent in being able to get some people to keep responding to his every post until they're in a fetal position in a corner drooling all over themselves arguing that the world is flat just because Vrede said it was round and they don't want to agree with him. Mr.B was one of the most loyal followers. :crazy: :lol:
Opps :oops: , that's right I remember now, thanks. Even better. I used to be accused of having followers here, by Mr.B and others. It was their lame and desperate way of trying to diminish synchronous opining with me by you and others, just like, you guessed it:
O Really wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:18 pm
Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:07 pm
You're beginning to sound like Vrede. :shock: :lol: ...
I'm not sure what "sound(ed) like Vrede" except for posting a thoughtful response, but thanks....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1060&p=87154&hilit=shucks#p87154
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:42 pm
Page 87 just as I said, dummy.
So, are you desperately trying to convince me or yourself? You're referring back to posts made in August. Two attempts, even.

I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid, I didn't just fall off the turnip wagon, etc. I can see you're trying to deflect away from the fact that the post I made was deleted; either by you, or Bannination when you whined to him about my posting it.

OK, so you're not a moderator and haven't been for some time. That says nothing about being an (or the) administrator... :shock: Bannination said some time ago that he didn't have time to, whatever, yada, yada, so that would be perfect for you to administer or even 'buy out' Banni's interest in BRD, which you offered to do (or help pay for the costs)

You adamantly state you are not a liar ---- 'fess up. (Who owns or administers means nothing to me anyway)

(fwiw: I actually felt a bit of remorse for posting the meme because it was rather obscene and I looked to see if I had time to delete it.
Someone done did)

Anyhoo, thanks for the giggles! :lol: :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Damn you're an idiot!

I said that I have no powers to do the things that you're hallucinating. You're just so inherently dishonest and cowardly that you think other people would play semantic games with 'moderator' and 'administrator' like you would.

If I did still have those powers, you are simply not capable of posting something that would cause me to violate my own ethics and belief in free speech, nor to risk losing the respect of the other posters, nor to risk being banned by banni by using those powers in the butthurt juvenile way that you clearly would. You are an object of pity, scorn and largely being ignored entirely, not one to take seriously enough to repress. Get over yourself.

You posted: "Thanks, but that's not the one, dummy. It was in reference to your post wherein you said Mr.B was the reason you were called Superstar Cultmaster."
As I've now shown you, that conversation appeared on page 87 of this thread. For your paranoid delusions to be accurate, there would have had to have been a similar chat elsewhere where I mistakenly credited Mr.B a 2nd time for my rank and not only would your imaginary post have been deleted, but so would mine and O Really's correction of my poor memory. Sober up and consider whether that even makes sense to you.

Anyhow, what's the point of all this screeching? Whatever stupid thing you think you said, just say it again, crybaby.

Fwiw: Before he melted down completely and after I'd relinquished my powers, Mr.B also accused me of messing with his posts. If you're not Mr.B (I don't care one way or the other), you are just as much a whiny, moronic, perpetual victim as he was.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:36 pm
you are just as much a whiny, moronic, perpetual victim as he was.
And you are still just as much a whiny, moronic, perpetual victim as you've always been!
I'm what, the 3rd? 4th? you've accused of being Mr.B? Did I mention you are still just as much a narcissistic, whiny, moronic, perpetual, paranoid victim as you've always been? Yep, I did.
:lol: :lol: :-|| :-||

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

As usual, whining about me while cowering from how badly you screwed up, poor baby.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:04 pm
As usual, whining about me while cowering from how badly you screwed up, poor baby.
Yeah, we know. It's all about you, poor wittle victim. Still whining over Mr. B. Go let Mommy kiss it and make it better. :crybaby:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Awwww, screeching about imaginary deletions and nonexistent threads ain't working out like you'd hoped. All you've got now is projection of your own caterwauling.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 pm
Awwww, screeching about
Like you screeching about Mr.B? Just curious, do you charge him rent for living in your head?

Leo Lyons
Ensign

vrede too wrote:....
I'm not going to dwell on this, but there was another post I made in addition to this missing thread or post.

billy.pilgrim made a comment of some sort that went like "do you think leo and bb..." (whatever)
In my reply I asked "who's bb?" You may not have deleted the post/thread, but you know who did.
I'll find that obscene meme again that glorifies your Superstar Cultmaster persona and re-post it, maybe that will refresh your memory. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Asheville restaurant says 'Trump Special' photo is a fake

... "We got calls from Alaska -- Alaska!" ...
:lol: Trumpettes are sooo delicate and gullible!
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:22 pm
Asheville restaurant says 'Trump Special' photo is a fake
... "We got calls from Alaska -- Alaska!" ...
:lol: Trumpettes are sooo delicate and gullible!
I've seen various posts of that sign before; I didn't know it was a real sign in Asheville, though! :lol: :lol:

From the news story:
".. this is posted across from Asheville High School where young minds are being formed and are supposed to be taught respect! "
:lol: :lol: :wtf: :wtf: What school teaches respect anymore? Even it were real, those "young minds" aren't the least bit concerned about that sign; or Trumper for that matter!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So we stopped off at an RV park in Chattanooga, fairly close to the Chicamauga battleground. The RV park is supposedly built on land on which some civil war skirmishes occurred. There are some display items claimed to have been found on the property. But given its location and its legend, it's not surprising that the park has a civil war theme. The outer circle is "Gettysburg" and all the inner aisles are named after civil war generals. Those on the south end of the park are named after confederate generals; those on the north end are named after union generals. Anyway, either by intent or by accident, the street sign bearing the name of Nathan Bedford Forrest is right in front of the dumpsters. Seems fitting - I hope it was intentional. :lol:

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 pm
So we stopped off at an RV park in Chattanooga, fairly close to the Chicamauga battleground. The RV park is supposedly built on land on which some civil war skirmishes occurred. There are some display items claimed to have been found on the property. But given its location and its legend, it's not surprising that the park has a civil war theme. The outer circle is "Gettysburg" and all the inner aisles are named after civil war generals. Those on the south end of the park are named after confederate generals; those on the north end are named after union generals. Anyway, either by intent or by accident, the street sign bearing the name of Nathan Bedford Forrest is right in front of the dumpsters. Seems fitting - I hope it was intentional. :lol:
:thumbup: A picture of that would probably be accepted by some humor and anti-racist sites.

Which aisle did you park at?
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Which aisle did you park at?
We didn't pick our own spot, but we're on Braxton Bragg.

Bragg, a native of Warrenton, North Carolina, was educated at West Point and became an artillery officer. He served in Florida and then received three brevet promotions for distinguished service in the Mexican–American War, most notably the Battle of Buena Vista.

Near the end of the war, he defended Wilmington, North Carolina, and served as a corps commander in the Carolinas Campaign. After the war, Bragg worked as the superintendent of the New Orleans waterworks, a supervisor of harbor improvements at Mobile, Alabama, and as a railroad engineer and inspector in Texas.

Bragg is generally considered among the worst generals of the Civil War. Although his commands often outnumbered those he fought against, most of the battles in which he engaged ended in defeats. The only exception was Chickamauga, which was largely due to the timely arrival of Lieutenant General James Longstreet's corps. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm
... Bragg is generally considered among the worst generals of the Civil War....
That's better than staying on a good Union general aisle. :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.