Just for Fun

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Oh yeah, where's Waldo Melania?

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 pm
Oh yeah, where's Waldo Melania?
Melania Trump's attempt to quash speculation over public absence dramatically backfires

... nobody believes she wrote it....
Melania is sending us a message!

:D
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Here's the full obit, I'm not seeing all of the last paragraph in your post, and a commentary:
Paragraph 1: ok
Paragraph 2: ok
Paragraph 3: wait
Paragraph 4: OH
Paragraph 5: *airplane flies overhead with a banner reading WELCOME TO HELL MOM*

Vicious.

Comments:
Be nice to your kids....they'll write your obituary one day.
Time doesn't heal all wounds...
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

These 2 bots stuck in a loop with each other is Twitter at its finest

"Apparently it's not the only bot conversation taking place, either."

"Godspeed, bots.

Godspeed."

Maybe one of you IT folks could create a bot to recruit new members (hopefully not other bots) for BRD.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Woman trying to evade police falls through store ceiling, Twitter calls it a 'silent film masterpiece'

When you try your best, but you don’t succeed…

... In the video, it appears that the man pushes the woman, who is assumed to be his girlfriend, into the police officer in an attempt to escape. As one Twitter user puts it, this story has it all.
This has everything. Romance, betrayal, partial nudity, action, layers of plot, cops and robbers, dramatic tension.......aaannnnnd a surprise happy ending.

(this video is the better one, full screen:
https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=1427650
0:30 the guy considers using a small bag of Spitz® flavour-infused sunflower seeds as a weapon :lol: )

Whoever edited this footage together, future generations may consider this your magnum opus.

And, because this is the internet, someone has already paired the footage with the ever classic “Yakety Sax.”

Oh those craaaazy Canadians.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So I'm thinking on the 4th of July - what is there to celebrate with regard to the US? Not that it's (yet) a totally miserable place to live, nor that it has no good aspects, but compared to other places, what still makes it "special"? Compare to Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Sweden - what does the US have that those places don't? Couldn't come up with much. Have a go at it for fun.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:09 am
So I'm thinking on the 4th of July - what is there to celebrate with regard to the US? Not that it's (yet) a totally miserable place to live, nor that it has no good aspects, but compared to other places, what still makes it "special"? Compare to Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Sweden - what does the US have that those places don't? Couldn't come up with much. Have a go at it for fun.
Wait, we're supposed to be celebrating something other than beer, BBQ, fireworks and slaughtering people in 3rd world countries? I never knew.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Some of my friends still proclaim" we're the greatest country in the world ", I just shrug and shake my head.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm
O Really wrote:
Some of my friends still proclaim" we're the greatest country in the world ", I just shrug and shake my head.
Don't forget:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:19 pm
Greatest country in the world😥

Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:36 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm
O Really wrote:
Don't forget:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:19 pm
Greatest country in the world😥

Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.

I celebrated at the National Mall on July 4th 1970 by getting tear gassed.
Memories

Lookie what I found

https://www.flickr.com/photos/washingto ... 828438546/

pictures and everything
I do remember cooling off in the reflecting pool alongside the truck and two huge spitlights
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Can You Name a Country?

Caveat: They might have stayed there all day to get those few idiots and one smart kid, but still . . .
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Reminds me of this I saw a few days ago.
Students Outraged Over Trump's (Unannounced) SCOTUS Nominee

"I think they just want to go along with the flow and make themselves sound intelligent and smart,"

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Before Gorsuch, Trump assembled a list of 25 hard-core right-wing ideologues from which he said he'd make a selection. He kept that list, and all those he leaked as "leading" were from the list. Nobody on that list should be allowed anywhere near the Supreme Court building. So to oppose a Trump pick before it's officially announced is just to show that you've been keeping up with the news and what he's up to.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:54 pm
Before Gorsuch, Trump assembled a list of 25 hard-core right-wing ideologues from which he said he'd make a selection. He kept that list, and all those he leaked as "leading" were from the list. Nobody on that list should be allowed anywhere near the Supreme Court building. So to oppose a Trump pick before it's officially announced is just to show that you've been keeping up with the news and what he's up to.
That would be like me going into a restaurant and looking at the offerings on the menu. The wait person comes back and asks if I've decided, I say no.
Wait person later comes again and I begin protesting that I don't think the food is good here and they should close their doors.

If you watch the video more closely though, those being interviewed were clueless (like those in Vrede too's Name a Country video) and definitely not keeping up with the news.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
He also specifically said that opposition to Roe v. Wade would be his litmus test, though he's deceptively backtracked on that these last few weeks.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 pm
O Really wrote:
That would be like me going into a restaurant and looking at the offerings on the menu. The wait person comes back and asks if I've decided, I say no.
Wait person later comes again and I begin protesting that I don't think the food is good here and they should close their doors.

If you watch the video more closely though, those being interviewed were clueless (like those in Vrede too's Name a Country video) and definitely not keeping up with the news.
No, that would be like you going into a restaurant and the offerings are a shit sandwich, a double shit sandwich, a douche burger, a fuckwad plate and pee soup. None would be appealing and you'd be right to bitch about it. Problem is it's the only restaurant available.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:08 pm
No, that would be like you going into a restaurant and the offerings are a shit sandwich, a double shit sandwich, a douche burger, a fuckwad plate and pee soup. None would be appealing and you'd be right to bitch about it. Problem is it's the only restaurant available.
None would be appealing? Ya think? :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
:lol: :cry:
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
:lol: :cry:
I wondered if Vrede too was going to reply to this. Not quite what I thought though. I expected he would trounce your ass for being obsessed with eating poop, slurping urine, and looking for dirty pussy. :lol: :lol: Life goes on. :lol: