The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Bunch of dumbasses for sure; however, Vrede's reaction is priceless!

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 pm
Subject: The Martinez family

Dear:
Hancock County Sheriff
Hancock County Board of Supervisors
Hancock County Economic & Community Development

Re:
SPLC lawsuit: Family detained, searched in Mississippi because they ‘looked’ Latino.
Ha-ha, your idiot bigot deputies are going to cost you a bunch of money.

Ol' Vrede's struttin' his stuff now; feeling all big, important, and impressive while hidin' behind that keyboard! :lol: :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

I sign my real name and address to these kinds of letters, dumbass. Hence, the "(Vrede too)" IN parentheses that you left off of your supposed quote of me, duh. No "hidin'". Turns out YOU are the self-important anonymous strutter, ironic.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am
I sign my real name and address to these kinds of letters, dumbass.
I knew that, dumbass! :lol: That's why I said "Ol' Vrede's struttin' his stuff". You wouldn't have felt near as important, or left near as big an impression on your buds had you signed your screen name. :lol: :lol:

Hence, the "(Vrede too)" IN parentheses that you left off of your supposed quote of me, duh.
My "supposed quote of you?" You got a ghost writer? If I didn't quote you, who did I quote? You're going to have to move Colonel Taylor out of his rented space in your head; you're beginning to make as much sense as he did! :lol: :lol:

No "hidin'".
I bet you impressed the hell out of them Mississippian cops.

Turns out YOU are the self-important anonymous strutter, ironic.
Not me, Bubba. It's not me struttin' around fluffin' my feathers!
Seriously though, if I was in that man's shoes, I would be bringing down every civil rights violation lawsuit I could conjure up. Those rednecks had no business questioning his status in the U.S. beyond looking at their green cards; let alone removing their status cards from their possession.
If there were any doubts, ICE agents would be the officials in charge.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
:lol: I sign my real name and address to these kinds of letters, dumbass. Hence, the "(Vrede too)" IN parentheses, duh, no "hiding". Turns out YOU are the anonymous, self-important strutter here, ironic.
Uhhh... what "kind of letter", Mr. "I'm no longer a moderator?"
------> Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
So, tell us, Mr. "I'm no longer a moderator", how did your post showing the links and your letter to Hancock County disappear AFTER I quoted from it? Why is your denial posted twice; once BEFORE my rooster gif on page 96 and AFTERWARD on page 97?
And why would you edit that last tidbit above 4 times?
Only someone with mod abilities can delete a post AFTER it's been commented on.

I accused you of deleting a post once before, and you were all snotty-assed about it accusing me of fantasizing or some bullshit.
You're a liar; the same as you accuse me of being. Dumbass.

BUSTED; ASSHOLE!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:28 am
Vrede too wrote:
:lol: I sign my real name and address to these kinds of letters, dumbass. Hence, the "(Vrede too)" IN parentheses, duh, no "hiding". Turns out YOU are the anonymous, self-important strutter here, ironic.
Uhhh... what "kind of letter", Mr. "I'm no longer a moderator?"
------> Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
So, tell us, Mr. "I'm no longer a moderator", how did your post showing the links and your letter to Hancock County disappear AFTER I quoted from it? Why is your denial posted twice; once BEFORE my rooster gif on page 96 and AFTERWARD on page 97?
And why would you edit that last tidbit above 4 times?
Only someone with mod abilities can delete a post AFTER it's been commented on.

I accused you of deleting a post once before, and you were all snotty-assed about it accusing me of fantasizing or some bullshit.
You're a liar; the same as you accuse me of being. Dumbass.

BUSTED; ASSHOLE!

As I said, cops get all asshole when they "believe" they are right about something.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Leo Lyons
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am
As I said, cops get all asshole when they "believe" they are right about something.
Do you even have a clue what you're commenting on?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim is spot on.

I sign letters to officials, dummy. Anonymous ones are pointless.

As was CLEAR, "supposed quote of me" refers to your removing my signature. You fail English, again.

I have no idea what the reaction to my letter will be, but it made me smile to send it. In the best of all worlds, outside condemnation like mine will make it more likely that the bigot cops get fired by the Sheriff or Supervisors and that the incident is NEVER repeated in the county.

I'm still not a moderator and I have no powers here that you don't have, none. You're still a paranoid idiot.

3 days of posts are missing, moron, not just my letter. If you weren't so obsessed with me, you would have noticed. I have no idea why, but I'll PM banni about it (see below).

:lol: I thought that I had already posted my response calling you a "dumbass.... self-important anonymous strutter," but didn't see it on THIS page when I returned. Hence the repeat. I have no idea why the first version appears before your post or why it shows 4 edits. I don't think even moderators can reorder posts and when moderators edit their posts or anyone else's, NO edit stamp appears at all. You're still a dumbass, self-important anonymous strutter. Funny how that worked out.

Something is definitely hinky, but you are a dumbass for fantasizing that I'm behind it, ASSHOLE! Makes me wonder how many people that you "BUSTED" were in fact entirely innocent, not that you ever would have had the balls to admit it.

Anyhow, here's the letter again:
Date: Thu, November 8, 2018 10:35 pm
To: so@co.hancock.ms.us
Blaine.LaFontaine2@co.hancock.ms.us
Scotty.Adam@co.hancock.ms.us
David.Yarborough@co.hancock.ms.us
Greg.Shaw@co.hancock.ms.us
DarrinBo.Ladner@co.hancock.ms.us
obie.mcclure@co.hancock.ms.us

Dear:
Hancock County Sheriff

Re:
SPLC lawsuit: Family detained, searched in Mississippi because they
‘looked’ Latino
https://www.splcenter.org/news/2018/11/ ... %99-latino

(Vrede too - meaning my real name and address, idiot)
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
Like a fly speck on the wall.

I knew you signed it, and for that reason

As was CLEAR, "supposed quote of me" refers to your removing my signature.
I didn't "remove" it; I didn't copy it because everyone here knew who I was quoting. Sorry your fragile ego got all butthurt.

I have no idea what the reaction to my letter will be, but it made me smile to send it.
As shown in the meme. A bit of strutting around adds to the drama, don't you think?

In the best of all worlds, outside condemnation like mine will make it more likely that the bigot cops get fired by the Sheriff or Supervisors and the incident is NEVER repeated in the county.
Umm, let's see..they're in Mississippi, you're in NC; would that really make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

I'm still not a moderator and I have no powers here that you don't have, none. You're still a paranoid idiot.
And you're a liar.

3 days of posts are missing, moron, not just my letter. If you weren't so obsessed with me, you would have noticed. I have no idea why, but I'll PM banni about it.
Strange ain't it? How everyone who has or still disagrees with you are "obsessed with you", fantasizes about you, or whines or attacks you? You sure are one mighty important person, yessirree...oh wait, that "Superstar Cluckfluster" thingy; how could I forget that?

:lol: I thought that I had already posted my response calling you a "dumbass.... self-important anonymous strutter," but didn't see it on THIS page when I returned. Hence the repeat. I have no idea why the first version appears before your post or why it shows 4 edits. I don't think even moderators can reorder posts and when moderators edit their posts or anyone else's, NO edit stamp appears at all. You're still a dumbass, self-important anonymous strutter. Funny how that worked out.
What's funny is you got busted. That b.s. alibi, according to your old pal Stinger, doesn't pass the smell test. It still smells of old fashioned shit! :lol:

Something is definitely hinky,
Big of you to admit it.

but you are a dumbass for fantasizing that I'm behind it, ASSHOLE!
That "everyone's fantasizing about me" complex again.

Makes me wonder how many people that you "BUSTED" were in fact entirely innocent, not that you ever would have had the balls to admit it.
Keep wondering. I hope you lose plenty of sleep, poor baby.

Dear:
Hancock County Sheriff

Re:
‘looked’ Latino

Anyhow, here's you and your awesome ego again:

P.S. --- Busted, Asshole.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am
Do you even have a clue what you're commenting on?

Yep, another right winger who admits but doesn't recognize that his behavior is exactly what rated our public servant law enforcement the "pig" moniker.

Escalate until you can justify beating him 101.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Sorry billydot. I clipped my wings long ago; I can't/don't fly in either direction.
A "pig moniker" does sound better than a liberal moniker though.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I had edited while you were composing. Now I'm moving those edits to here and you will see an edit stamp above. Try not to shit yourself over it.
Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
Like a fly speck on the wall.

He figured you out exactly, don't be a child about it.

I knew you signed it, and for that reason

So you were lying when you accused me of "hidin'"? Figures.

As was CLEAR, "supposed quote of me" refers to your removing my signature.
I didn't "remove" it; I didn't copy it because everyone here knew who I was quoting. Sorry your fragile ego got all butthurt.

No ego, moron. I explained the signature you removed because I thought you were confused rather than lying, sorry.

I have no idea what the reaction to my letter will be, but it made me smile to send it.
As shown in the meme. A bit of strutting around adds to the drama, don't you think?

In the best of all worlds, outside condemnation like mine will make it more likely that the bigot cops get fired by the Sheriff or Supervisors and the incident is NEVER repeated in the county.
Umm, let's see..they're in Mississippi, you're in NC; would that really make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Only neoplacebo has the power to get cops fired on his own ;) . I merely hope that my notes join a chorus. They're also offered in case any of y'all want to also send a note. Guess you are too slow to figure that out. None of "them Mississippian cops" are going to be affected at all by your calling them "rednecks" here.

And you're a liar.

:lol: You're still a paranoid idiot.

3 days of posts are missing, moron, not just my letter. If you weren't so obsessed with me, you would have noticed. I have no idea why, but I'll PM banni about it.
Strange ain't it? How everyone who has or still disagrees with you are "obsessed with you", fantasizes about you, or whines or attacks you? You sure are one mighty important person, yessirree...oh wait, that "Superstar Cluckfluster" thingy; how could I forget that?

:lol: That sure is a pansy deflection from your not noticing that 3 days of posts are missing, moron.

What's funny is you got busted. That b.s. alibi, according to your old pal Stinger, doesn't pass the smell test. It still smells of old fashioned shit! :lol:

Something is definitely hinky,
Big of you to admit it.

but you are a dumbass for fantasizing that I'm behind it, ASSHOLE!
That "everyone's fantasizing about me" complex again.

:lol: You're still a paranoid idiot.

Makes me wonder how many people that you "BUSTED" were in fact entirely innocent, not that you ever would have had the balls to admit it.
Keep wondering. I hope you lose plenty of sleep, poor baby.

Why would your incompetence and cowardice make me lose sleep? Try to make sense, try hard.

Dear:
Hancock County Sheriff

Re:
‘looked’ Latino

Anyhow, here's you and your awesome ego again:

P.S. --- Busted, Asshole.

Repeating your infantile stupidity when you've made such a fool of yourself is a hoot!
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 am
Recipient: bannination
Subject: forum gone wild

3 days of posts disappeared from this page, and my post at the bottom of the page somehow moved to before the Leo Lyons post I was replying to.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=692&start=1900
Leo Lyons is throwing a screeching tantrum over it.

Any idea what's going on?
Give him time, he's not here every day.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 am
Recipient: bannination
Subject: forum gone wild
(I watched that show once on Tru Tv)

3 days of posts disappeared from this page, and my post at the bottom of the page somehow moved to before the Leo Lyons post I was replying to.
Any idea what's going on?
Leo Lyons is throwing a screeching tantrum over it.
I ain't done it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Nah, not even looking. I've had enough of your tar baby stupidity, paranoia, lying, whining and cowardice. However, I will recap all the evidence that you utterly fail to grasp, ironic for an LEO:

Using my real name and address is not "hidin'". Either you got confused about this or were lying in saying that it is. A good chunk of your idiocy and my response stemmed from this.

Why would I delete the letter when I'm proud of being anti-bigot? If you can somehow fantasize a stupid explanation for this, why would I delete 3 days worth of other posts, few of which were mine?

Why are you so obsessed with me that you didn't notice the 3 days worth of missing posts, including a bunch that were your own?

What possible advantage would I get by moving my response to your post in front of your post?

Why would a moderator's post be showing an edit stamp when editing by a moderator doesn't cause that?

Why would I post anything twice as if each was the first time?

Ignoring any one of these makes you a fool, all of them makes you tragically cretinous.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Well, at least according to logs, there was maybe two posts deleted in the LEO thread in since Nov 3rd.

.... so I have no idea... but I'm getting worried we have a leet hacker around here.

Leo Lyons Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:35 pm Deleted post “Re: The LEO thread” written by “Leo Lyons” for the following reason
»
| View topic | View forum
Leo Lyons Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:42 am Deleted post “Re: The LEO thread” written by “Leo Lyons” for the following reason
»
Vrede too Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:55 pm Deleted post “Re: The LEO thread” written by “Vrede too” for the following reason
»
Vrede too 5 Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:05 am Deleted post “Re: The LEO thread” written by “Vrede too” for the following reason
»

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:35 pm
Well, at least according to logs, there was maybe two posts deleted in the LEO thread in since Nov 3rd.

.... so I have no idea... but I'm getting worried we have a leet hacker around here....
Thanks. This weirdness happened this morning, sometime between Nov 09, 2018 7:50 am when Leo responded to my letter and Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am when I replied to him for what turned out to be the second time. I did not reply to him on Nov 08, 2018 10:34 pm, which is the time stamp on the first version of my reply to Leo.

What is a "leet hacker"?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Maybe something to do with one of the upgrades?

Maybe the leet hacker's the one who busted me back to mid shipman? :lolno:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:20 pm
bannination wrote:
.... so I have no idea... but I'm getting worried we have a leet hacker around here....
Thanks. This weirdness happened this morning, sometime between Nov 09, 2018 7:50 am when Leo responded to my letter and Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am when I replied to him for what turned out to be the second time. I did not reply to him on Nov 08, 2018 10:34 pm, which is the time stamp on the first version of my reply to Leo.
OK dammit, I owe your sorry ass an apology. How could I ever know a forum fairy was tinkering with our minds?
I stand by my meme of 'ol Roho though, it suits you so well. I didn't notice any missing posts because I don't jump into this forum every time I go online, and depending where I am, I have 4 different devices I use to access the web.

What is a "leet hacker"?
I looked that up and I still don't know what in hell I read. I bet it's one of the ghosts of forums members past. I counted 14 last count that obsessed over Vrede.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:36 pm
Maybe something to do with one of the upgrades?

Maybe the leet hacker's the one who busted me back to mid shipman? :lolno:
I remember two Navy vets; Boatrocker and Homerfobe. One of them has court-martialed you.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:27 pm
Nah, not even looking. I've had enough of your tar baby stupidity, paranoia, lying, whining and cowardice. However, I will recap all the evidence that you utterly fail to grasp, ironic for an LEO:
"tar baby?"...Racism much? .... "stupidity, paranoia, lying, whining and cowardice"...your standard trademark insults. I'm going to have to find those copyright and trademark hickeys to make your insults stand out.

Using my real name and address is not "hidin'". Either you got confused about this or were lying in saying that it is. A good chunk of your idiocy and my response stemmed from this.
No confusion, no lying. Anyone can sign a name to an email and the recipient has no idea if the name is real; therefore, because you are unseen, the sender is 'hidin' behind the keyboard."

Why would I delete the letter when I'm proud of being anti-bigot?
You expect me to answer that with a straight face? :lol:

If you can somehow fantasize a stupid explanation for this, why would I delete 3 days worth of other posts, few of which were mine?
I didn't know other posts had been deleted, except for the one I accused you of deleting about a week or so back.
It was a doozy, dammit!

Why are you so obsessed with me that you didn't notice the 3 days worth of missing posts, including a bunch that were your own?
Again, no one is obsessed with you; you're fantasizing. I only mess with you because you got all butthurt over my very post when I returned, and you announced you were going to uber ignore me.

What possible advantage would I get by moving my response to your post in front of your post?
I just thought you screwed up and didn't catch it.

Why would a moderator's post be showing an edit stamp when editing by a moderator doesn't cause that?
I don't know; I know nothing about the deep. dark secrets of forum life.

Why would I post anything twice as if each was the first time?
I just thought you screwed up and didn't catch it.

Ignoring any one of these makes you a fool, all of them makes you tragically cretinous.
I've never been to Crete. Colorful insults must be your family trait.
Like I said in another thread, children learn by watching. You learned fast.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:20 pm
bannination wrote:
... but I'm getting worried we have a leet hacker around here....
... What is a "leet hacker"?
Ah.

If so, I guess mission accomplished - Leo Lyons throwing a paranoid accusatory fit, me explaining in detail why he's full of shit as far as my being responsible. That said, it hasn't made me upset. It's just curious to me, and I've been entertained by Leo Lyons's ranting. If I had the skills and amorality I think I would come up with something more mischievous, but I doubt that I'd find it worthwhile to mess with our inconsequential group.

Might a butthurt CPFer have the skills?
I wondered about one of the formerly active members that was also a moderator, but s/he would still need to avoid getting logged, something I never knew how to do.
Is a random program glitch a possibility?
Might one of us be doing this with an inadvertent action, something haywire in their specific setup?
Does Leo Lyons have the skills and tried to use them to attack me but it backfired on him miserably? That would take a unique simultaneous mixture of smart and stupid.

Of course, there are 3 other possibilities:
It's all me, and I'm even lying to banni and wasting his time;
banni and I are conspiring and don't care that we're lying to everyone, not just Leo Lyons;
We are all conspiring against Leo Lyons (as if he matters enough to bother with so elaborately). Is that gaslighting and have we been successful at it?
:twisted:
1312. ETTD.