The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"Now comes Vrede's petition to the FBI to cease their investigation of White Supremacists." :wtf:
"That's what we're expecting from you."
Yeah, well, I debated whether or not to reveal Vrede's plan.
Vrede too wrote:"Mr.B's an obsessed idiot, again.... "
Obsessed with what? I'll settle for "again" as opposed to your being a continual idiot. :D

"..in just the past 100 years Christians have slaughtered millions more people than Muslims have."
What are you bitchin' at me for...? I wasn't around then! :crazy:

How about in the last 15 years
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "How about in the last 15 years"
Well, yeah. I was here in the last 15 years, but I had nothing to do with Christians slaughtering people.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:How about in the last 15 years
Maybe not millions more.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mr.B wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: "How about in the last 15 years"
Well, yeah. I was here in the last 15 years, but I had nothing to do with Christians slaughtering people.

You missed lil bush's crusade and the reason a large percent of our troops joined

So far it's pretty close to 5 million dead and now the orange jesus (thank you JTA) wants to attack iran to please his pal net&yahoo
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

While certainly responsible - "You break it, you bought it", Colin Powell - Christian Shrub and the GIs did not do most of the killing in Iraq, Muslims did. So, we probably should add that butchery to both side's tally.

Otoh, Buddhism is looking pretty good. ;)
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:While certainly responsible - "You break it, you bought it", Colin Powell - Christian Shrub and the GIs did not do most of the killing in Iraq, Muslims did. So, we probably should add that butchery to both side's tally.

Otoh, Buddhism is looking pretty good. ;)

We left that to the air force to light up Fallujah with illegal phosphorus. It just kept burning in the bodies of children until it burned itself out.

All deaths in the ME are on us - mostly on bush

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:
JTA wrote:One thing that angers me is civil asset forfeiture.
Funny you should mention that.

Apparently people are catching on to the fact that they can be robbed at badgepoint, especially when out-of-state plates or a rental car indicate that you might have cash on you. And so they're not carrying as much cash.

Police have remedied the situation.
[T]he Oklahoma Highway Patrol has a device that also allows them to seize money in your bank account or on prepaid cards.

It's called an ERAD, or Electronic Recovery and Access to Data machine, and state police began using 16 of them last month.

Here's how it works. If a trooper suspects you may have money tied to some type of crime, the highway patrol can scan any cards you have and seize the money.
Remember kids, all it takes is suspicion. And they've already established that suspicion can be raised by being talkative, being quiet, breath or air fresheners, energy drink cans, tinted windows, designer clothes and more. And of course there's the go-to impossible to disprove justification "I smelled drugs."
Trump Quips He’d ‘Destroy’ Texas Lawmaker Who Irked Sheriff (by proposing that civil asset forfeiture require a conviction)
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Popehat: Rights And Reality: Georgia Cop Jails Ex-Wife For Facebook Gripe

Arrested, handcuffed, fingerprinted and booked by her ex, Captain Corey King of the Washington County Sheriff's Department. With the help of Washington County Sheriff's Investigator Trey Burgamy. And a warrant issued by Washington County magistrate Ralph O. Todd, who is not a lawyer, and who ran unopposed last year.

Their hyper-corrupt farce stopped when Ms. King got in front of a REAL judge, who dismissed the charge.

Er, no, it didn't stop. Captain King continued to threaten her with arrest.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Apparently this wasn't a new situation. According to the lawsuit (PDF):
12. Officer King uses the County’s unconstitutional custom to manipulate Ms. King. After the Kings divorced and Officer King remarried, for example, his new wife began harassing Ms. King. During one encounter, Ms. King said something about the new wife’s weight. And within days the County magistrate had issued a warrant against Ms. King. Officer King seized the opportunity. He propositioned Ms. King: If she slept with him, he promised to get the case dismissed. She slept with him, and the case was dismissed.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Captain King has told her "don't make the mistake of going to Facebook with your little shit you found to fuss about" and has suggested she could face "willful contempt" if she does so.
He'll come for you, rstrong, and the millions of others that are now defaming him on social media. In solidarity - Captain King is a POS!

Linked from your link:

Guest Post: Peoria Mayor Jim Ardis On The Rule of Law

:lol:

Renton Retreats, Says It Would Have Gotten Away With It If Not For You Meddling Kids

:roll:

Renton Police Dept. Cyberstalking Cartoon #1

Renton Police Chief Milosevich talks to County Prosecutor

Renton Prosecutor gets Butt Hurt Warrant from Judge Cayce

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Popehat's 2016 Censorious Asshat of the Year: The City of Parma Police Department
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Vrede too wrote:
Captain King has told her "don't make the mistake of going to Facebook with your little shit you found to fuss about" and has suggested she could face "willful contempt" if she does so.
He'll come for you, rstrong, and the millions of others that are now defaming him on social media. In solidarity - Captain King is a POS!

Linked from your link:

Guest Post: Peoria Mayor Jim Ardis On The Rule of Law

Renton Retreats, Says It Would Have Gotten Away With It If Not For You Meddling Kids

:roll:
Renton Police Dept. Cyberstalking Cartoon #1

Renton Police Chief Milosevich talks to County Prosecutor

Renton Prosecutor gets Butt Hurt Warrant from Judge Cayce

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Popehat's 2016 Censorious Asshat of the Year: The City of Parma Police Department
Folks tend to believe that Washington is as inept as it is corrupt, and as corrupt as it is inept. They are generally correct. But the more serious corruption and ineptitude occurs and state level. And by the time you get down to local level, the degree of downright criminal behavior is an order of magnitude greater than almost anything seen in DC.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Gerrymandering a federal election starts at home.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

‘Come after me’: Pennsylvania pol goes off on ‘gibbon’ Trump in profanity-laced Facebook post

... Leach, an opponent of civil asset forfeiture, linked to the article on Facebook, adding, “Hey! I oppose civil asset forfeiture too. Why don’t you come after me you fascist, loofa-faced s***-gibbon!!” He posted a similar message to Twitter....

After PhillyVoice.com wrote about Leach’s comments, the lawmaker proudly linked to that report on his Facebook page and wrote, “’S***-Gibbon’ goes viral! Maybe someday it will be written on my tombstone…or his.”
Hero.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:
‘Come after me’: Pennsylvania pol goes off on ‘gibbon’ Trump in profanity-laced Facebook post

... Leach, an opponent of civil asset forfeiture, linked to the article on Facebook, adding, “Hey! I oppose civil asset forfeiture too. Why don’t you come after me you fascist, loofa-faced s***-gibbon!!” He posted a similar message to Twitter....

After PhillyVoice.com wrote about Leach’s comments, the lawmaker proudly linked to that report on his Facebook page and wrote, “’S***-Gibbon’ goes viral! Maybe someday it will be written on my tombstone…or his.”
Hero.
And, yet, the trumphole supporters are calling him "nasty" and "profane" and "name-caller." I have trouble grasping the extent of the willful denial and intentional obtuseness of these dimwits.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Boatrocker wrote: And, yet, the trumphole supporters are calling him "nasty" and "profane" and "name-caller." I have trouble grasping the extent of the willful denial and intentional obtuseness of these dimwits.
And they breed! :x
Where are the eugenicists when you really need them?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Nah, euthanasia maybe, but then they wouldn't have to suffer through most of their kids growing up to reject their nasty, dimwitted, name-calling hatred and bigotry.
Boatrocker wrote:And, yet, the trumphole supporters are calling him "nasty" and "profane" and "name-caller."

Just like their idol is.

I have trouble grasping the extent of the willful denial and intentional obtuseness of these dimwits.
It's like Mr.B screeching about your language after and before his profane, infantile, poop-obsessed rants.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

AM,NA wrote: "It's like Mr.B screeching® about your language after and before his profane©, infantile®, poop-obsessed© rants."
Last edited by Mr.B on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Deputy Suspended After Ridiculously Offensive Facebook Post About Obamas

"Holler Monkey." Jeezus. Must be a DeVos Charter School graduate.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sheriff Bobby Jack Woods confirmed to WSAZ that the post was indeed from one of his deputies, whose identity is being withheld.
More details:

Kentucky Deputy Suspended Over ‘Muslim Holler Monkey’ Facebook Post
The officer’s 24-day suspension without pay isn’t enough for some.

Apparently, his profile pics were not enough to get him suspended before this latest post :roll: :

1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:
Sheriff Bobby Jack Woods confirmed to WSAZ that the post was indeed from one of his deputies, whose identity is being withheld.
More details:

Kentucky Deputy Suspended Over ‘Muslim Holler Monkey’ Facebook Post
The officer’s 24-day suspension without pay isn’t enough for some.

Apparently, his profile pics were not enough to get him suspended before this latest post :roll: :

WTF is going on in his last pic? Is that a bucket of KFC he's lit on fire? Why would you do such a heinous thing?
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.