Aint ya'll proud?????

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Aint ya'll proud?????

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:George W. Bush as governor of Texas reminds me of the "Blazing Saddles" movie; hell, I bet they watched it on weekends in the mansion.
Can I get a "harummphh" out of that guy?"
http://movieclips.com/Sj2A-blazing-sadd ... -governor/

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Unread post by Roland Deschain »

Poll numbers still dropping for Obama.....dem senators falling behind in head to head races....the American people are waking up and you idiots are still whistling past the graveyard. :---P

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

I also forgot to mention that Shrillary is also sinking and is now polling behind or tied with who are considered to be some of the strongest GOP potential candidates. :---P

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Roland Deschain wrote:I also forgot to mention that Shrillary is also sinking and is now polling behind or tied with who are considered to be some of the strongest GOP potential candidates. :---P
Do you pluck such made-up bullshit from your own ass, or do you dig around in someone else's? I know how obsessed teabaggers are will all things anal . . . .
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Ooops! I'll be taking that apology now, but since I know one will never come, both of you bastards can go fuck yourself or each other for that matter...you figure it out.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/96331-3 ... -surprise/
:---P

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Vrede wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: "In a recent Quinnipiac Poll of Colorado residents" - You left that little detail out of your OP. Epic fail, yet another Roland Deschain claim bites the dust when he provides the source.

"#1 Chris Christie" - He'll never, ever get the GOP nomination, your team is too wingnutty. Heck, I might even vote for Christie over Hillary. And, if in some alternate universe he becomes POTUS you will hate what he does more than I will. Why? Because he's neither insane nor stupid.

"#2. Rand Paul 47" - He'd never win a nationwide general, too wingnutty. Hillary and most other potential Dems would wipe the floor with him, especially after the big, non-Koch money abandons him out of fear that he actually will try to do the crazy and destructive stuff he spouts.

"#3. Rep. Paul Ryan 45...#4. Sen. Ted Cruz 44" - :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still does not change the FACT that Shrill is falling behind. The epic fail is yours and the rest of your liberal buddies. :---P

O Really
Admiral

Lordy, you guys are desperate for any sign of toilet paper in a shit storm "aint" cha? Vrede's right - Number 1, Christie, will have his campaign tanked by the loonier fringes of the party, just like they did last election. Sure, if Christie actually got the nomination, I'm sure he would run competively against Hillary or whoever if he stayed himself. But he won't get the nomination and if he did he'd pretend to be a loonie . As to the others, they are the darlings of the loonies, and would not survive a national election.

O Really
Admiral

BTW, if there is anybody who doesn't know, there is a big difference in getting elected as a Congressman, particularly in a gerrymandered district, from getting elected as a Senator or President.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Roland Deschain wrote:Ooops! I'll be taking that apology now, but since I know one will never come, both of you bastards can go fuck yourself or each other for that matter...you figure it out.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/96331-3 ... -surprise/
:---P
Little boy, poll numbers are dropping across the board for all groups lately as has been shown to you repeatedly. Your incessant cherry picking makes you look like an idiot. Now why would you want to keep looking like an idiot?
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Any poll of Republican voters will show Hillary Clinton behind. Duh.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

There are always teabaggers around, if you look for 'em. And if you believe in reputable pollsters . . . .
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede wrote:I believe in reputable pollsters more than I do Roland Deschain's interpretation of the polls, but I guess that's not saying much. :D
If you look into the details of the poll at the Quinniapiac site, it does support Roland's statement as far as he went. The demographics of the poll were statewide, including around equal numbers of Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. They did get the numbers Roland showed on the questions "if the election were between Hillary and X". But it was a long poll, and there were a lot of other findings. One being that of all the candidates, only Christie was considered by a majority to become "a good president." A majority still blamed the Republicans for the shutdown; a minority still supported teapartiers. So while the poll showed some Hillary unpopularity, there wasn't really any good news for Republicans, or at least teapartiers, in the poll. Bottom line for 2016 purposes - if Hillary and Christie both run, Christie has a chance to take Colorado. If anybody else is the Republican candidate, the chances go way down.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

I pay scant attention to polls of any sort; even a "reputable" polling organization such as Pew offers some badly skewed push polls, commissioned by third parties whose interest lies in poll results within a particular set of ideological confines. I have had three such contacts via telephone this year, purporting to be Pew. The questions were unanswerable in the yes-or-no format they insisted on, requiring you to offer an answer based on the acceptance of an assumption the poll creator had already "assumed." When I refused to answer yes or no, they broke off the interview.
You will very, very seldom see me defending polls or using one as more than anecdotal support.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

O Really
Admiral

Those push polls aren't really polls at all, y'know. And they bear about the same relationship to a real poll as Roland does to a real statistician.

O Really
Admiral

Speaking of Colorado, apparently visiting hunters could give a ratzass about the state's changed gun laws. Boycott busts big...
http://money.msn.com/business-news/arti ... d=17141451

O Really
Admiral

I don't think Roland is a liar. I think he only reads things that seem to support his, ummmm, "creative" view of the world.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

O Really wrote:Speaking of Colorado, apparently visiting hunters could give a ratzass about the state's changed gun laws. Boycott busts big...
http://money.msn.com/business-news/arti ... d=17141451
Well, hell, I could have told ya'll that would not fly. I was out there myself elk hunting in September. Colorado has a wonderful little way of roping in out of state hunters through the license draw/preference point system. I had invested over 10 years and $250+ just to be close enough to the "front of the line" in order to draw my tag this year. I was not going to let that go regardless of what laws they passed, and I know other hunters who had more time and money invested for even more coveted tags. However, lets also not forget that the recall effort for the two libtards that started those bills was overwhelmingly successful....that might have played into the decision made by hunters who would be buying the over the counter tags.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Vrede wrote:
Roland Deschain wrote:My, my, my...what troubled times for the libtards :lol: Seems that in a generic D vs R congressional poll the R's now lead by 3 points after having been down by double digits just a few months ago. Tell me, just what is it like watching your utopian libtard fantasy unraveling before your very eyes..or do you fools still think that you are winning??? :---P
The con RealClearPolitics still has Dems leading. Only Faux Noise, of course, has the GOP up by 3. My, my, my...is anyone surprised that Roland Deschain, the contard, swallows it whole?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -2170.html
Oopsie...what a difference a couple of weeks makes. According to vrede's own beloved Real Clear Politics AVERAGE the GOP now leads by one.....you idiots just keep on believing you are ahead. :---P

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

I realize some of you all won't admit it, but your boy's approval ratings are in the tank. The big one is 53% don't think he is trustworthy Even Bob Beckel acknowledged that was bad news and difficult to overcome. Then 39 dems abandoned Obama in the House on a vote. Everything I just posted is fact. The first rule of politics is self preservation so Obama will be toxic for many congressional dems in 2014. Another fact. Mary Landrieu had a "scheduling conflict" when the prince went to NOLA recently. There will be a lot more of those in 2014.

Now the question. Will the sane portion of the dem party split with the far leftists who are in power now for self preservation?

O Really
Admiral

Supsalemgr wrote:I realize some of you all won't admit it, but your boy's approval ratings are in the tank.
Nobody's denying Obama's approval is down, but he's not running for anything anymore, is he? And the other party's ratings still are lower and they aren't doing anything to help themselves.

"Leftists"?? Seriously? If only there were a few around.