USC / Michigan

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

USC / Michigan

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

great game and glad the gamecocks took it out of the hands of the big east officials

maybe they were upset about losing their conference but toward the end, after the bad spot on 3rd didn't give michigan a 1st down and the bad spot on 4th didn't give michigan a 1st down, the ref entered territory I have never seen before; after the chain was brought out, pulled tight and clearly showed for all watching on tv that the favorable michigan spot came up short; steve and the boys jumped and hooted in celebration, until the official calmly signals 1st down

I sure hope he lost his job. I understand bad calls - they happen in the speed of the game, but this was a stationary chain and a stationary football - the ref cheated

and man did it piss Clowney off - the next play he took the ball away in a fashion that no ref can take back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phs-OvNn3q4
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Re: USC / Michigan

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Has the official had his ass handed to him yet? I can't find anything on the outcome of that call.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.