Malfunction

billy.pilgrim
Captain

Malfunction

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:46 am

I logged in as usual, posted a few times as BP, came back to the phone an hour or so later and I was logged in as another forum member.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Malfunction

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:23 am

homerfobe just dropped off my Foe (ignore) List. I did "Add foe" again, which worked.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:17 pm

I think I know the problem Vrede, the redirect from blueridgedebate.com to www.blueridgedebate.com was overridden during the upgrade. I'll have to redo it. In the meantime, try to make sure to sure www.blueridgedebate.com at every location and I bet you'll see the problem disappeared.

As far as the mixed up sessions -- which is really strange, I increased the security a bit so the session has to match at least the first two octets of everyone's IP address.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:10 pm

bannination wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:17 pm
I think I know the problem Vrede, the redirect from blueridgedebate.com to www.blueridgedebate.com was overridden during the upgrade. I'll have to redo it. In the meantime, try to make sure to sure www.blueridgedebate.com at every location and I bet you'll see the problem disappeared.

As far as the mixed up sessions -- which is really strange, I increased the security a bit so the session has to match at least the first two octets of everyone's IP address.
I've always been using https://www.blueridgedebate.com/ .

Whatever you did worked, I'm not having to log in now. Thanks.
So many liberals, so little time. :P