Banni, Christmas board Style ...

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Banni, Christmas board Style ...

Unread post by mike »

The "Xmas" theme is bleeding all over [strike]the "General Discussions" main section[/strike] various sections of the site even though "Absolution" is set as the default theme in my UCP ...

bannination
Captain

Re: Banni, Christmas board Style ...

Unread post by bannination »

mike wrote:The "Xmas" theme is bleeding all over [strike]the "General Discussions" main section[/strike] various sections of the site even though "Absolution" is set as the default theme in my UCP ...

oooooo forgot about your customizations..... I set the theme on a per forum basis that overrides individual theme choice until Christmas.

I'm not going to have much time the next few days, so I'm going to revert it back to default.

I was just trying to be festive!

:D

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Ah, yes, the great Festivus! A wonderful time of year. I can't wait to put up my Festivus pole and invite a few gals over ... ;)

Still, there is an XMas(s) theme in the UCP ... haven't checked lately to see if it's still there ... hang on, brb ... yep, still there.
I haven't tried it but, if it works, perhaps it's best to point those desiring to be festive to that theme or change the default theme to XMass for now (I can always go in and set mine back to "Absolution")?

It'd be better than coding in a bunch of overrides, I think.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

mike wrote:Ah, yes, the great Festivus! A wonderful time of year. I can't wait to put up my Festivus pole and invite a few gals over ... ;)

Still, there is an XMas(s) theme in the UCP ... haven't checked lately to see if it's still there ... hang on, brb ... yep, still there.
I haven't tried it but, if it works, perhaps it's best to point those desiring to be festive to that theme or change the default theme to XMass for now (I can always go in and set mine back to "Absolution")?

It'd be better than coding in a bunch of overrides, I think.

Agreed. I don't have time to do the overrides :)