Riddle me this ollie

A properly run conservative forum with conservative mods. ;)
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commander
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:56 am

Small forum with mostly liberal types and one outrageous right wing asshole. This right wing asshole comes and goes as one of several different posters who post mostly vulger or attack type posts in one character, religious hate and threats and as Mr sort of reasonable in another. Each and every time one is banned along comes another - usually within a day or two.

So another of these Mr. bb types is banned and almost immediately we get an ollie.

In the off chance that I'm wrong, I'll respond to you only in your Ollie character - for now.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Oliver! » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:56 am
Small forum with mostly liberal types and one outrageous right wing asshole. This right wing asshole comes and goes as one of several different posters who post mostly vulger or attack type posts in one character, religious hate and threats and as Mr sort of reasonable in another. Each and every time one is banned along comes another - usually within a day or two.

So another of these Mr. bb types is banned and almost immediately we get an ollie.

In the off chance that I'm wrong, I'll respond to you only in your Ollie character - for now.
I'll admit the timing of my arrival sucks; but if you would be honest about it, you would admit that nothing I've posted has been vulgar or hateful in nature, nor have I attempted to portray anyone else; yet as shown above, I am labeled "one outrageous right-wing asshole."

I get you all don't want me here because you fear I'm one or the other of a string of differing personalities that has at one time or the other been a part of this forum. Almost immediately upon joining, without provocation, I was relegated to this limited permissions forum with no real or proven explanation as to why other than I "acted" like someone else, and despite my attempts to blend in without provocative or attacking posts, I am still here.

I have been unable to be a part of this forum, and your name-calling and remarks above have reflected all your attitudes as "liberal types."

OK, I've whined and cried enough; I have decided I don't want to be where I'm not welcome.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commander
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 am

Oliver! wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:56 am
Small forum with mostly liberal types and one outrageous right wing asshole. This right wing asshole comes and goes as one of several different posters who post mostly vulger or attack type posts in one character, religious hate and threats and as Mr sort of reasonable in another. Each and every time one is banned along comes another - usually within a day or two.

So another of these Mr. bb types is banned and almost immediately we get an ollie.

In the off chance that I'm wrong, I'll respond to you only in your Ollie character - for now.
I'll admit the timing of my arrival sucks; but if you would be honest about it, you would admit that nothing I've posted has been vulgar or hateful in nature, nor have I attempted to portray anyone else; yet as shown above, I am labeled "one outrageous right-wing asshole."

I get you all don't want me here because you fear I'm one or the other of a string of differing personalities that has at one time or the other been a part of this forum. Almost immediately upon joining, without provocation, I was relegated to this limited permissions forum with no real or proven explanation as to why other than I "acted" like someone else, and despite my attempts to blend in without provocative or attacking posts, I am still here.

I have been unable to be a part of this forum, and your name-calling and remarks above have reflected all your attitudes as "liberal types."

OK, I've whined and cried enough; I have decided I don't want to be where I'm not welcome.

Damn ollie, I tell you that I'll treat you as an all new individual based only on your current posts and you say bye bye.

Go figure
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10964
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:10 am

I think defending Nazis and the KKK is vulgar and hateful in nature, but that's just me.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Oliver! » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 am
Damn ollie, I tell you that I'll treat you as an all new individual based only on your current posts and you say bye bye.
Go figure
I'm flattered, but I get you all don't want me here.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commander
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 am
Damn ollie, I tell you that I'll treat you as an all new individual based only on your current posts and you say bye bye.
Go figure
I'm flattered, but I get you all don't want me here.

Different words, but same message my 4 year old would give when he was being punished.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Oliver! » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:05 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 pm
Different words, but same message my 4 year old would give when he was being punished.
My brother's daughter learned to say bye bye when she was 2.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commander
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:05 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 pm
Different words, but same message my 4 year old would give when he was being punished.
My brother's daughter learned to say bye bye when she was 2.

Does she also run away after she gets her way?
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4183
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by bannination » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 am
Damn ollie, I tell you that I'll treat you as an all new individual based only on your current posts and you say bye bye.
Go figure
I'm flattered, but I get you all don't want me here.
Looks like you forgot to turn on TOR a few times there Oliver!. Whoops! Busted.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10964
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 pm

:lol:
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4183
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by bannination » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Image

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commander
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am

Damn, looks like we lost our olive oil lover currington, Ollie and Jeri all at once
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10964
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am
Damn, looks like we lost our olive oil lover currington, Ollie and Jeri all at once
"They" will be back. "They" are masochists, nttawwt.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4183
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by bannination » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am

Freaking weirdo's..... always got to lie. Can't just apologize for their shitty behavior and post again.

At the same time they let us know how they're morally superior by hating teh ghaaeeys!

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10964
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Yeah, the fundamental dishonesty and lack of personal responsibility was always worse than the impotent and whiny bigotry.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

Jerri
Red Shirt
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Jerri » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am
Damn, looks like we lost our olive oil lover currington, Ollie and Jeri all at once
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am
"They" will be back.
bannination wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am
Freaking weirdo's..... always got to lie.

It's good to see you three are taking your Viagra regularly; same old impotent pricks as usual.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10964
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 am

Image
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4183
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by bannination » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Jerri wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am
Damn, looks like we lost our olive oil lover currington, Ollie and Jeri all at once
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am
"They" will be back.
bannination wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am
Freaking weirdo's..... always got to lie.

It's good to see you three are taking your Viagra regularly; same old impotent pricks as usual.
Cya at Christmas!

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10964
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Projection, as usual.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am
"They" will be back.
Bingo.
bannination wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 pm
Cya at Christmas!
:lol: Now THAT is impotence.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commander
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:59 am

Jerri wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am
Damn, looks like we lost our olive oil lover currington, Ollie and Jeri all at once
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am
"They" will be back.
bannination wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am
Freaking weirdo's..... always got to lie.

It's good to see you three are taking your Viagra regularly; same old impotent pricks as usual.
Damn, you come off sorta prickly after I expressed friendly concern for our losing you and your olive oil bro.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Post Reply