Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump: Don't put abolitionist Tubman on $20 bill

Plus Ben Carson and Republican US Senator Lamar Alexander.

Andrew Jackson committed genocide against Native Americans as a general and as POTUS, killed a man for accurately stating that Jackson's wife was a bigamist, created the political "spoils system", failed at purchasing Texas from Mexico, got censured by the Senate, gave Southern postmasters discretionary powers to either send or detain anti-slavery tracts, angrily denounced Northern abolitionists, was hesitant to recognize Texas and opposed any federal exploration scientific expeditions then flip-flopped but appointed an incompetent to lead.

Then, his veto of the Second National Bank renewal charter, his Specie Circular and his Deposit and Distribution Act contributed to the Panic of 1837. The U.S. economy went into a depression, banks became insolvent, the national debt (previously paid off) increased, business failures rose, cotton prices dropped, and unemployment dramatically increased. The depression that followed lasted for four years until 1841 when Jackson was long out of office and the economy began to rebound.

No wonder Trump and the GOP adore him (plus hate that a black woman is more revered), but it is a little odd given that Jackson's the main founder of the modern Democratic Party.
1312. ETTD.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:Trump: Don't put abolitionist Tubman on $20 bill

Plus Ben Carson and Republican US Senator Lamar Alexander.

Andrew Jackson committed genocide against Native Americans as a general and as POTUS, killed a man for accurately stating that Jackson's wife was a bigamist, created the political "spoils system", failed at purchasing Texas from Mexico, got censured by the Senate, gave Southern postmasters discretionary powers to either send or detain anti-slavery tracts, angrily denounced Northern abolitionists, was hesitant to recognize Texas and opposed any federal exploration scientific expeditions then flip-flopped but appointed an incompetent to lead.

Then, his veto of the Second National Bank renewal charter, his Specie Circular and his Deposit and Distribution Act contributed to the Panic of 1837. The U.S. economy went into a depression, banks became insolvent, the national debt (previously paid off) increased, business failures rose, cotton prices dropped, and unemployment dramatically increased. The depression that followed lasted for four years until 1841 when Jackson was long out of office and the economy began to rebound.

No wonder Trump and the GOP adore him (plus hate that a black woman is more revered), but it is a little odd given that Jackson's the main founder of the modern Democratic Party.
A proposal:

1 Dollar Bill: A Pizza.
2 Dollar Bill: Male and female strippers, and a tranny for good measure.
5 Dollar Bill: A bunch of puppies.
10 Dollar Bill: A can of bud light.
20 Dollar Bill: George Washington curb stomping a Nazi.
50 Dollar Bill: MLK and Susan B Anthony curb stomping a terrorist a redcoat.
100 Dollar Bill: The American flag planted on the moon, with a bald eagle flying in the lunar sky behind it.

Problem solved. Everybody happy.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

These people be funny. I've seen this wolfnews guy on several sites trying to build him own "Breitbart" type site, but this exchange is just so damn cute that I have to share.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... ers-28450/

Solar
Yeah, we're always in search of quality CONSERVATIVE writers as well at our other endeavor:

http://conservativehardliner.com/

Wolfie
I want right wing writers like Breitbart for example. My agenda is to expose the mainstream media's bs and attack them relentlessly for their fake news. I don't like the establishment. #drain the swamp

Solar
Good, maybe we can do reciprocal links between sites.

And finally Hoover with some sage advice

Just my opinion - if you're really serious, this is a great place to hone your writing skills.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

billy.pilgrim wrote:These people be funny. I've seen this wolfnews guy on several sites trying to build him own "Breitbart" type site, but this exchange is just so damn cute that I have to share.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... ers-28450/

Solar
Yeah, we're always in search of quality CONSERVATIVE writers as well at our other endeavor:

http://conservativehardliner.com/

Wolfie
I want right wing writers like Breitbart for example. My agenda is to expose the mainstream media's bs and attack them relentlessly for their fake news. I don't like the establishment. #drain the swamp

Solar
Good, maybe we can do reciprocal links between sites.

And finally Hoover with some sage advice

Just my opinion - if you're really serious, this is a great place to hone your writing skills.
Stupid clueless assholes just never figure out that they're stupid, clueless assholes.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

I'm curious about how they're reconciling Trump's anti-Muslim stance with his Saudi Arabia visit.

His visit to Saudi Arabia this week celebrates his signing a weapons deal with the Saudis worth $109.7 billion immediately, and $380 billion within 10 years.

Considering that Trump calls all Muslims terrorists and accuses Saudi Arabia of masterminding 9/11, that's an *interesting* anti-terrorism strategy.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

rstrong wrote:I'm curious about how they're reconciling Trump's anti-Muslim stance with his Saudi Arabia visit.

His visit to Saudi Arabia this week celebrates his signing a weapons deal with the Saudis worth $109.7 billion immediately, and $380 billion within 10 years.

Considering that Trump calls all Muslims terrorists and accuses Saudi Arabia of masterminding 9/11, that's an *interesting* anti-terrorism strategy.
Reconciling is not in the skillset of must wingnuts. A willfull, yet ignorant, sort of cognitive dissonance is the closest they can come.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

rstrong wrote:I'm curious about how they're reconciling Trump's anti-Muslim stance with his Saudi Arabia visit.

That's easy.... FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Flip-flop Dolt .45 is starting to look like Obama. Too much tanning?
Boatrocker wrote:... And finally Hoover with some sage advice

Some sage advice for Hoover: CPF is about the worst place to hone your writing skills. Just my opinion.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

oops, it appears that they must have had a falling out with wolfie. all reference to him and his threads are gone
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote:oops, it appears that they must have had a falling out with wolfie. all reference to him and his threads are gone
Yeah, the I tried the link yesterday and it was already dead. That's some good reading at their new en-devour though, I can't imagine why it's not taking off.
homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Not that I give a flying rats ass, but it seems I've been relegated to this Conservative Forum and not being allowed to post along the moonbats. I guess binky didn't like being called out as a pathological liar, of which he is and was proved by his bald-faced lie.

To quote the Grand Fagmaster: banni trapped you, and it wasn't a very sophisticated trap at all.
You were stupid enough to check. You are stupid enough to tell us that you checked.
If you and "Mr.B" are in email contact, this entire thread has been a lie from the moment you created it.

NO, DUMBASS, MR. B EMAILED ME. WE HAVEN'T BEEN IN CONTACT FOR QUITE SOME TIME UNTIL THAT EMAIL, IF THAT'S ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
YOU AND THE OTHER DIPSHITS HAVE BEEN SO MR.B PARANOID THAT YOU GRASPED AT EVERY STRAW THAT BLEW IN THE WIND, BUT YOU HAVEN'T ATTEMPTED TO PROVE ANYTHING. yOU SAID "WE" HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE ANYTHING, WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T, YOU GODDAM MORONIC AIRHEAD. "WE" ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TYPE OF ASSHOLE THAT WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU CAN GLOAT OVER YOUR "PROOF" THAT YOU BESTED SOMEONE. YOU FAIL, IDIOT. MISERABLY

In reality, though, not that we've had any doubt for a long time, you just openly proved that you are Mr.B and your, "I got an email from our old friend today, Mr.B," is yet another wussy lie.
Seriously, Mr.B, this years long pathetic and childish charade, not to mention your uber-foul alter ego, is quite disturbed. Seek help.

I'VE NOT PROVED ANYTHING, YOU IGNORANT FAG. THE ONLY THING I HAVE PROVED IS THAT YOUR PARENTS VERBALLY ABUSED YOU AS A CHILD AND YOU GREW UP WITH THEIR HATEFUL MANNER OF BELITTLING ANYONE YOU DISAGREED WITH. THAT FOR A FACT HAS BEEN PROVEN THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE TENURE IN THIS AND THE OLD FORUM. (YES, I WAS BRIEFLY AROUND THEN UNDER ANOTHER NAME. GUESS WHO.) IF I HAD BEEN MR.B AS YOUR PARANOID SIMPLE MIND PERCEIVED, "WE" ALL KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK LONG AGO MAKING TRASHY REMARKS ABOUT HIS WIFE. SHIT LIKE THAT IS WHAT YOU EXCEL AT.

You're just fortunate that we don't get as butthurt, whiny and vindictive as you do. Given that your real ID is known and/or can easily be found out, there are years of your homerfobe posts that could be delivered to your family, friends, church, etc. Won't happen, but it would if I was anywhere near as immoral and cowardly as you. In other words:

AGAIN YOU'RE WRONG, TWIT. I'M JUST FORTUNATE I'M NOT A CLASS 'A' PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU ARE. YOU STILL HAVE NO CLUE TO MY REAL BEING SO SPREAD YOUR HORSESHIT ALL YOU LIKE, TELL WHO YOU LIKE, DELIVER TO EVERY CHURCH IN YOUR STATE, WON'T HAPPEN.

NOW TO YOUR WIMPY WUSS BANNINATION. YOU'VE NOT HURT MY FEELINGS A BIT. SO HAPPENS I WAS GOING HOME TUESDAY ANYWAY. BROTHER'S RECOVERING NICELY, PURPLE HEART DAY IS MONDAY, AND AFTER CEREMONIES, I'M GONE. I KNOW YOU AND FUCKFACE WILL MISS ME. TOUGH SHIT.

SINCE I'VE BEEN BANNED ANYWAY, I GUESS IT WON'T MATTER THAT I SAY THIS. HAD I DISCOVERED YOUR IDENTITY, OR HAD A REAL REASON TO, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABOVE TO MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO KICK YOUR ASS UNTIL MY SHOES WERE SHITTY. KEEP LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER. IF YOU SEE A RATHER LARGE BLACK DUDE LOOKING YOU OVER, HE'S NOT CHECKING YOU OUT FOR ROMANCE.

BYE.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Oooooh, I am so scared and I'm sure banni is, too. Your sour grapes - "I WAS GOING HOME TUESDAY ANYWAY" - are transparent and pitiful.

We proved it to our satisfaction long ago, moron. We never had any responsibility to prove a thing to sick, childish, schizo you. Not insignificant in this is your history of lying and cowardice when caught. Grow a pair and own your choices, perpetual victim.

Of course, your entire foot-stomping tantrum is a lie. If you and Mr.B really had been email buddies, you never would have started the A Serious Question thread. You just would have asked him if he was kidnapped and dead. Busted again, imbecile.

How sweet, your drama queen exit includes fantasizing that I'm gay once last time. Perfect.
1312. ETTD.
k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

BUSTED!!!!!!
Se Non Ora, Quando?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I shouldn't be surprised, another degree of stupid..
This car ramming occurred after the "Whites" were supposedly dispursed, that's why I say this guy who is from Ohio, lost, not sure of a way out of their might have got "caught" by a bunch of these ANTIFA who were intent on dragging him out of the car and whipping his ass, so he decided to hit the accelerator.

And an "Investigator" would have to look at all angles of this entire incident. That is why I say there is a greater chance for charges against ANFIFA and BLM as a whole rather than "White nationalists" unless of course they try to spin the car ramming incident into a planned conspiracy.....ala Trump and Russia.

There were a lot of cases of assault against non involved parties or bystanders..... apparently some ANTIFA punk hit a female reporter and other local newscasters were pelted with debris by Leftist loons.

That leaves the POlice helicopter crash....supposedly the Pilot flew into a tree....rumors persist he was shot. The leftist crowd later cheered and started the "Fk the Police chant of BLM". upon learning of such
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg342117
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 pm I shouldn't be surprised, another degree of stupid..
This car ramming occurred after the "Whites" were supposedly dispursed, that's why I say this guy who is from Ohio, lost, not sure of a way out of their might have got "caught" by a bunch of these ANTIFA who were intent on dragging him out of the car and whipping his ass, so he decided to hit the accelerator.

And an "Investigator" would have to look at all angles of this entire incident. That is why I say there is a greater chance for charges against ANFIFA and BLM as a whole rather than "White nationalists" unless of course they try to spin the car ramming incident into a planned conspiracy.....ala Trump and Russia.

There were a lot of cases of assault against non involved parties or bystanders..... apparently some ANTIFA punk hit a female reporter and other local newscasters were pelted with debris by Leftist loons.

That leaves the POlice helicopter crash....supposedly the Pilot flew into a tree....rumors persist he was shot. The leftist crowd later cheered and started the "Fk the Police chant of BLM". upon learning of such
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg342117
They don't support natzi's, but they don't disagree with them either. :roll:
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Blaming "ANFIFA [sic] and BLM" is supporting Nazis. We're not Switzerland and silence or neutrality is cowardly consent.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Solar is running scared. It's them damn Marxist again. They are trying to make him tell the truth.

"SB1424: Marxists Want To Kill This Forum (Read 343 times)
Solar

SB1424: Marxists Want To Kill This Forum
« on: April 09, 2018, 03:31:11 PM »
Yes, they fear us dearly, so much so, they want to force us to use Govt approved fact-checkers to verify news we post.
This should be a hoot, since this forum is all about facts and the truth, which is why we don't have any libs here, they hate facts and our Founding Documents."
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Hey Solar, you wingnut pansy, if you or any of your sycophants is lurking you don't have any libs there because you're a coward that bans anybody that shame you on facts or logic. YOU are the PC censor, and your Chicken Little projection is laughable.
1312. ETTD.