Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The bozos over at CPF were soooo sure that the bomber was a lefty.
"Big, Bad, Conservatives are trying to kill me & my friends!"- The Clintons'
At first, our own supsalemgr was a lone voice of reason and caution:
supsalemgr wrote:This is one of those situations that requires patience. We can all speculate on who it might be, but until the perpetrator is apprehended we will never know. History indicates it is probably a one man nut job. Regardless of who it might be it is deplorable.
Not that he was being very smart:
supsalemgr wrote:What I am surprised about is all these pundits saying the perp will be identified in short order. That seems amazing to me. I ask Billy, are the investigators that good?
Then, he decided to follow the crowd to Looneyville:
supsalemgr wrote:I find it hard to believe democrats would be behind these bombs. Even they cannot be that stupid. OOPS - you hit it with the term "desperation". Desperation removes all logic and democrats don't have much of that to begin with.
Now, we've got CPFers like Solar not having the balls to admit that they were wrong:
FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Mail Bomb Campaign
And supsalemgr is desperately trying to downplay the significance of the bomber being a hardcore, long term con:
supsalemgr wrote:Good. Seems another one off whack job. Now the democrats will have to find something else as this will be a non story come Monday.

I've seen elsewhere that idiot cons are claiming that the MAGABomber is a liberal that only became con 3 weeks ago. Nope, he's been a rightwing ammosexual Trumpette at least since he joined Twitter in April 2016.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hardrock2016
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

The Clinton's kidnapped him in 1963 and had him brainwashed by Russian operatives before returning him to his parents. Hillary sent out the trigger last week. Poor guy never had a chance.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:33 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bozos over at CPF were soooo sure that the bomber was a lefty.
"Big, Bad, Conservatives are trying to kill me & my friends!"- The Clintons'
At first, our own supsalemgr was a lone voice of reason and caution:
supsalemgr wrote:This is one of those situations that requires patience. We can all speculate on who it might be, but until the perpetrator is apprehended we will never know. History indicates it is probably a one man nut job. Regardless of who it might be it is deplorable.
Not that he was being very smart:
supsalemgr wrote:What I am surprised about is all these pundits saying the perp will be identified in short order. That seems amazing to me. I ask Billy, are the investigators that good?
Then, he decided to follow the crowd to Looneyville:
supsalemgr wrote:I find it hard to believe democrats would be behind these bombs. Even they cannot be that stupid. OOPS - you hit it with the term "desperation". Desperation removes all logic and democrats don't have much of that to begin with.
Now, we've got CPFers like Solar not having the balls to admit that they were wrong:
FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Mail Bomb Campaign
And supsalemgr is desperately trying to downplay the significance of the bomber being a hardcore, long term con:
supsalemgr wrote:Good. Seems another one off whack job. Now the democrats will have to find something else as this will be a non story come Monday.

I've seen elsewhere that idiot cons are claiming that the MAGABomber is a liberal that only became con 3 weeks ago. Nope, he's been a rightwing ammosexual Trumpette at least since he joined Twitter in April 2016.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hardrock2016
I apologize for even remotely thinking supsalemgr was trying to be the rational one. I guess he's oblivious that right-wing violence, terrorism and racism is getting in the news on a weekly basis now.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pmI apologize for even remotely thinking supsalemgr was trying to be the rational one.

We both did. :oops:

I guess he's oblivious

Some things never change. That's why he ran away to a nanny forum where people don't point it out.

that right-wing violence, terrorism and racism is getting in the news on a weekly basis now.
They're not the only idiots.

At Least 1 Trump Supporter Still Thinks Obama, Clintons Sent Bombs To Themselves (with video)

Their denials and self-delusion are a form of cowardice.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Solar wrote:"our thousands upon thousands of readers"
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg369627

:lol:

69.3% Percent of Visitors to conservativepoliticalforum.com are Serbian bots.
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/conserva ... lforum.com
And, the sites most frequently linking to CPF are Russian.

The only question is whether Solar is too incompetent to block them, or whether he's so insecure that he uses them to inflate his ego. Either way, bless his heart.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The WORST Forum Ever

Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm I'd like to propose a runner-up for worst forum ever. Second to CPF, that would be LNF (Liberty News Forum). A number of the regulars on LNF also pop up on CPF, and they are all moronic conservatives who appear to have lost all touch with reality.

Which means they are oblivious to the heinous disaster for American democracy named Trump. It is however heartening to see their rotted out brains implode as daily evidence is released about The Donald's corrupt and criminal past, present, and future.

:angel4:
Welcome back.

Might even be worse given that it's more popular. I've only looked a handful of times but billy.pilgrim sometimes shares tales of how bad it is.
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

No point in wrestling a pig in the mud - you just get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I like berating pigs, but not in sties where I get rapidly banned or in ones that I get so mired that I can't get out. I think that LNF would be a tar baby for me.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

When losing continually is somehow winning.
Political Discussion and Debate / Re: Freedom Caucus Seizes House Floor To Fight For The Wall
« Last post by Solar on Today at 06:54:56 AM »
The left is losing the Wall argument, the people know what they want and the left is fighting them on it.

Quinnipiac Poll: Voter Support for Border Wall Hits Record High

Support for building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border jumped to its highest level on record, Quinnipiac University announced Tuesday, reporting results of its latest poll:

The record 43% support represents a five-point jump from its August 15, 2018 level of 38% and is up seven points from its year-ago level of 36% (Dec. 13, 2017). Back on April 20, 2017, only 33% of voters nationwide supported building a border wall.

By party affiliation, Republicans overwhelmingly support building the wall, Democrats overwhelmingly oppose it, and Independents are divided:
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bann ... ecord-high
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: LNF: The second worst Forum Ever

Ulysses wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 am
O Really wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 pm No point in wrestling a pig in the mud - you just get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.
True that.

But consider that the pig can talk, the pig can vote, and the pig influences how others vote.

Ignoring the pig doesn't change that.

Can you name even one of these talking and voting pigs who has ever been influenced by rational discussion? True that they are not to be ignored and should be observed, but engaging bumper sticker slogans with reason has always been futile.

They're still stuck on, "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help". The only thing that changes their mind is a personal reason. Even then they can somehow rationalize why they deserve the help they still deny to others.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

In hopes that they're lurking:

Billy's bayonet
Fighting Communism [sic] since 1969
How could the courts shut down a wall or any other barrier?

Procedure, separation of powers, environmental law, anything else that violates the law or Constitution, duh.

Especially If [sic] there is an existing barrier [sic, not a sentence]
What I would like to see if [sic] Trump declare MARTIAL LAW Within [sic] 5 miles of the US Border [sic] and have the Military [sic] establish a PERIMETER manned by armed troops. That would REALLY torque their jaws and not a damn thing the Courts [sic] could do about it.
Seems that Billy's bayonet (nothing Freudian about that, nothing at all) has switched teams to now supporting communism.
Re: Trump's SOTU Speech
Im [sic] hoping he gets up there and says he signed an Exec [sic] order that activates National Guard, US Military [redundant] and Border Patrol/civilian LEO's [sic, no apostrophe] to shut down the border until further Notice [sic] effective midnight tonight.

Then says "Thank you very much, goodnight and God Bless." :popcorn:

The Dems want a response time and I think they should have it, lets see what they would say after that..... :scared:
Stolen from a friend: "Ummm, let the impeachment proceedings begin."
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:21 pm In hopes that they're lurking:

Billy's bayonet

Procedure, separation of powers, environmental law, anything else that violates the law or Constitution, duh.

What I would like to see if [sic] Trump declare MARTIAL LAW Within [sic] 5 miles of the US Border [sic] and have the Military [sic] establish a PERIMETER manned by armed troops. That would REALLY torque their jaws and not a damn thing the Courts [sic] could do about it.
Seems that Billy's bayonet (nothing Freudian about that, nothing at all) has switched teams to now supporting communism.
Im [sic] hoping he gets up there and says he signed an Exec [sic] order that activates National Guard, US Military [redundant] and Border Patrol/civilian LEO's [sic, no apostrophe] to shut down the border until further Notice [sic] effective midnight tonight.

The Dems want a response time and I think they should have it, lets see what they would say after that..... :scared:
Ol' Billy ain't the deepest thinker. :eusa-shifty: :eusa-shifty:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:03 pm
Vrede too wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:21 pmIn hopes that they're lurking:

Billy's bayonet

Ol' Billy ain't the deepest thinker. :eusa-shifty: :eusa-shifty:
He seems to be at or above the CPF average to me.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

None of them believe in this Free Market thing they go on and on about. I almost wish I had copied a conversation I had with supersuckersalesmanager about cities and states taxing citizens for funds to lure rich corporations away from other cities and states being an example of Capitalism at its best, but just reading the contorted bs was painful enough.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... s-over/15/
taxed wrote:... He also let Chuck and Nancy get some more breath. If you're strangling someone, and they're about to go cold, you let off a little bit so they can start breathing again -- then commence the strangling.
That kind of sick fantasizing would get one banned on any other forum, left, right or neutral. Of course, the other terrified and obedient CPFers let it slide.

Is someone paying Solar and Taxed or are they just that dense and desperate? Even the other cons there have the balls to admit that POSPOTUS caved in.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 pm http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... s-over/15/
taxed wrote:... He also let Chuck and Nancy get some more breath. If you're strangling someone, and they're about to go cold, you let off a little bit so they can start breathing again -- then commence the strangling.
That kind of sick fantasizing would get one banned on any other forum, left, right or neutral. Of course, the other terrified and obedient CPFers let it slide.

Is someone paying Solar and Taxed or are they just that dense and desperate? Even the other cons there have the balls to admit that POSPOTUS caved in.
They're delusional full on conspiracy nutjobs. Check out their Q thread for some serious shits and giggles.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 pm They're delusional full on conspiracy nutjobs. Check out their Q thread for some serious shits and giggles.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg372058

Those conservatives have such a high standard for evidence and facts. It's no wonder they are so elite.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:36 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 pm They're delusional full on conspiracy nutjobs. Check out their Q thread for some serious shits and giggles.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg372058

Those conservatives have such a high standard for evidence and facts. It's no wonder they are so elite.
It really is amazing isn't it? If I hadn't trolled over there and seen how loony they can be I'd think it was just a pitiful joke.

But noooooo....

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... -ask/1065/

Do they come any dumber than Sueann and walkie? Poor little sue is worried that one of the smartest women in the world is a brain dead puppet, but also believes that the same person takes an elites only drug to keep her sharp as a tack.

Are only rich dems part of these elites?
Does this mean that rich repugs don't use super drugs?

Is American Mom as dumb as her socks?

Stay tuned
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Solar's sporting some wood :laughing-rolling:
Political Discussion and Debate / Re: SOTU Speech Thread
« Last post by Solar on Today at 09:22:46 AM »
Quote from: supsalemgr on Today at 08:42:32 AM
Based on what I have heard this morning it was good and received good marks.
Normally I would never recommend one sit through any speech, but this one had so many hidden elements in it, one that will be studied for centuries.
It's composition, message, hidden messages, where only on dissection can one see how it was all interconnected from start to finish. Trump's use of victims, and heroes to highlight what being American really means.
From start to finish, it was about how great America is, no excuses, just "In Your Face" American excellence. Trump told his speech writers what he wanted, how he wanted his message framed, and they far exceeded any speech in the last two centuries.

Take the time, I guarantee you won't regret it. :thumbup:

You can watch it here.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump