Does anyone here remember jknowgood or Friendofred

A conservative forum.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Does anyone here remember jknowgood or Friendofred

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Trolls both
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Does anyone here remember jknowgood or Friendofred

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Friendofred sounds vaguely familiar. I recall Nogood from the TGN forum pages. He was beyond stupid; even the other wingnuts flapped foreheads in the face of his subhumanity. A true untermenschen.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Boatrocker wrote:Friendofred sounds vaguely familiar. I recall Nogood from the TGN forum pages. He was beyond stupid; even the other wingnuts flapped foreheads in the face of his subhumanity. A true untermenschen.
on another forum I admitted that I was frienofred (Thompson) My one and only attempt at trolling. I created him to follow nogood posst as some sort of adoring child.

I'm pretty sure nogood was a sock for the Partisan guy. He may have moved here for awhile
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Not sure. I put him out of my mind. He's of less consequence and interest than old Partisan62/Unreconstructed/Mad American.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Boatrocker wrote:Not sure. I put him out of my mind. He's of less consequence and interest than old Partisan62/Unreconstructed/Mad American.

something partisan62 said once made me think he was jknowgood
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:Not sure. I put him out of my mind. He's of less consequence and interest than old Partisan62/Unreconstructed/Mad American.

something partisan62 said once made me think he was jknowgood
Stupid as he seemed to be, parti's language skills were lightyears beyond those displayed by nogood. If it was an acting job, he may ave missed his calling.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

nogood mostly just left out the space after commas and periods.