Nazi/KKK thread

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Welcome, Oliver!
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! »

[quote="Vrede too" post_id=78354 time=1503191495 user_id=545]Welcome, Oliver![/quote]

Thank you. It's good to be babysitting with the whiners! (Hold your bladder and bowels, I didn't bring any diapers.)

bannination wrote:
Sorry Oliver, but going to have to ask you to post on the conservative side of the forum. You're obviously trying to mask your location, and you act just like a previous poster that was banned for doxxing.

In the off chance you are completely innocent, you can still post to that forum and people are free to engage you over there if they so choose.

I also really don't want my bandwidth going to nazi supporters.
***************************************************************************************
Evidently you ignored my last post. It doesn't matter to me who you think I am, I don't wish to be a part of a forum dominated by a whining crybaby fascist any way. People with much better personalities and scruples can be easily found. Better you're stuck with him/her than someone else, you lucky dog!

Yes, I mask my location because I live in a motor coach and I travel. I use satellite internet and a proxy server, it works well against spammers and hackers.

Thanks for the brief, but unpleasant visit. You ought to change the name of your forum though; something that reflects the true nature of it's existence; it's sure not a debate forum.

Wishing you well, Oliver!
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too :Welcome, Oliver!

Thank you. It's good to be babysitting with the whiners! (Hold your bladder and bowels, I didn't bring any diapers.)

bannination wrote:
Sorry Oliver, but going to have to ask you to post on the conservative side of the forum. You're obviously trying to mask your location, and you act just like a previous poster that was banned for doxxing.

In the off chance you are completely innocent, you can still post to that forum and people are free to engage you over there if they so choose.

I also really don't want my bandwidth going to nazi supporters.
***************************************************************************************
Evidently you ignored my last post. It doesn't matter to me who you think I am, I don't wish to be a part of a forum dominated by a whining crybaby fascist any way. People with much better personalities and scruples can be easily found. Better you're stuck with him/her than someone else, you lucky dog!

Yes, I mask my location because I live in a motor coach and I travel. I use satellite internet and a proxy server, it works well against spammers and hackers.

Thanks for the brief, but unpleasant visit. You ought to change the name of your forum though; something that reflects the true nature of it's existence; it's sure not a debate forum.

Wishing you well, Oliver!
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

That's strange!
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

quote=billy.pilgrim post_id=78378 time=1503235541 user_id=87]
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:58 am
Oliver! wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:19 pm From what I've seen on TV, hate speech and acts of violence have not been limited to Alt-Right / Nazis / KKK . One side is radical and the other side is either celebrating or competing with it.

just for giggles

were the jews who resisted the Nazis terrorists?

how about the French Resistance? the Nazis were the established law of the land, yet they were terrorized by resistance terrorist cells and lone wolf attacks.

but you keep wanting to equate resistance to hate with actual hate (the Nazis did too).
even bb didn't go there and he's a real hater.

bb would also run away from simple questions
[/quote]

?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

One group is no better than the other, like it or not. Both sides are pathetic hate mongers.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/colorado-m ... 46326.html

(If I'm to be relegated to this forum, at least afford me the privilege of access to emojies, color schemes, and edit, and other posting features.
This boogey man don't bite )
k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Yeah, we hate bigots and racists old man.
We hate pussy grabbers and perverts and liars and stupid people and hypocrites.
We don't monger hate, we Try to extinguish it.
Se Non Ora, Quando?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

k9nanny wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm Yeah, we hate bigots and racists old man.
We hate pussy grabbers and perverts and liars and stupid people and hypocrites.
We don't monger hate, we Try to extinguish it.
Who does Antifa hate?
The Nazis and KKK, no one else.

Who do the Nazis and KKK hate?
Women, liberals, WW2 GIs, blacks, Jews, tolerant people, Latinos, LGBTQs, Muslims, nonfascist government, refugees, real Christians, etc.

Shouldn't be so difficult to pick a side.
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

I'm not that old.

The disgusting resurgence of white supremacists in 2017 America, aided and abetted by a White House engaging in toxic moral equivalence, has gotten an assist from a tiny left-wing cadre.

This loosely organized band calls itself antifa (“anti-fascist”), and — unlike the broad coalition of activists arrayed in opposition to much of the Trump agenda — its members unapologetically embrace violence as the only sufficiently strong answer to those they see as enemies, even when those enemies are engaging in nonviolent protest. Down this road, madness lies.

In a civil society — fingers crossed, that’s what this still is — unprovoked violence is illegal and wrong no matter who is on the receiving end.
The answer to speech is speech, not sticks and stones.

Just as important, antifa activists make a fateful strategic mistake by stealing initiative and attention from far more admirably behaved fellow travelers, which in turn gives the likes of President Trump license to blame “both sides” for violence that one side far more clearly provoked.

Rewind to the start of the chaos in Charlottesville to understand the pernicious dynamic. A group of “alt-right” protesters were gathering, ostensibly motivated by the proposed removal of a Confederate statue, but in fact to celebrate anti-black racism and anti-Semitism.

Their promotional materials used Nazi and Confederate imagery. Their chants insisted “Jews will not replace us.” Their leaders openly embraced the vile notion that the United States is for white Christians and no one else. Though some carried no arms, many flaunted assault rifles, clearly to intimidate anyone who dare confront them. These were — and remain — the bad guys.

Hundreds if not thousands of counterprotesters gathered to oppose them, nonviolently. They chanted, shouted, sang songs, in the best tradition of American activism. Contrary to Trump’s assertion, they had full legal permission to protest.

Then antifa activists, sometimes masked, sometimes wielding pepper spray, bricks and other weapons, entered the equation. Intent on viewing virulent expressions of racism as violence, they were bent on initiating conflict.

Among their victims were journalists. Taylor Lorenz of The Hill was punched in the face by an antifa for recording a fight between the two groups; she tweeted that her assaulter told her not to “snitch, media bitch.” A videographer from Richmond’s WTVR covering a counter-protest got a concussion from head blows with a stick.

Of course, the single most violent act in Charlottesville was committed a the radical right-wing terrorist who drove his vehicle into a crowd.

But antifa activists helped accelerate the anarchy. This is what they do. In Berkeley, Calif., earlier this year, antifa vandalism and assaults on conservative attendees forced cancellation of speeches by Milo Yiannopolous and Ann Coulter.

In April, antifa groups warned off Trump supporters from marching in the 110-year-old Portland, Ore., Rose Festival: “We will have 200 or more people rush into the parade . . . and drag and push those people out.” Fearing that the police couldn’t contain violence, festival organizers cancelled the event.

A violent movement that seeks to strike fear into the hearts of not just hate groups, but legitimate right-of-center individuals and organizations, has no place in a democratic society.

Calmer, smarter voices on the left must vocally disavow antifa’s tactics. Or else they will give rhetorical ammunition to President Trump, himself no stranger to inciting violence, as he dishonestly conflates his ideological enemies and deviously blurs bright moral lines.

EDITORIALS -- NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, August 20, 2017,

k9nanny wrote:
"Yeah, we hate bigots and racists old man.....We hate pussy grabbers and perverts and liars and stupid people and hypocrites....
We don't monger hate, we Try to extinguish it."

Of course none of those you describe would EVER be found in your ranks. I read where The Creator created perfect people, but I didn't know there were any left. It appears I was wrong. A prime example is evident in your forums; your #1 voice has convinced everyone, without a shred of credible evidence, that I am a reincarnation of someone whom you all dislike, merely because of "the way I act". (whatever that 's supposed to mean) Even the administrator has confessed that because I use a proxy, he/she cannot know my whereabouts, so he/she arbitrarily moves me out of the mainstream forum. That's sort of equating the inferior color of my skin to yours huh?

All I have posted is my opposition to the violence being wrought by BOTH SIDES of current events. I said that violence begets violence, but my mere suggestion that ANY violence or radical behaviour would emanate from the side you all here favor, brought a furious backlash of name calling and accusations.

By the very words aimed at me in the quote above, it's very evident that hate-mongering IS ALIVE and well HERE and is you folks are NO DIFFERENT from the very factions you're so hyped up about. I do not support the KKK/Nazi/Supremacists and I do not support the POTUS, but at the same time, I do not wreak vengeance and violence on those who do support them.

Stick that in your bandwidth pipe and smoke it.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:43 pm Who does Antifa hate?
This loosely organized band calls itself antifa (“anti-fascist”), and — unlike the broad coalition of activists arrayed in opposition to much of the Trump agenda — its members unapologetically embrace violence as the only sufficiently strong answer to those they see as enemies, even when those enemies are engaging in nonviolent protest.

Even if I picked a side, that's no cause to go out and beat or shoot others. According the laws of the land, everyone has the right to protest.
NO ONE has the right to touch another person in order to impose their will or personal opinion.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:22 pm
Vrede too wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:43 pm Who does Antifa hate?
This loosely organized band calls itself antifa (“anti-fascist”), and — unlike the broad coalition of activists arrayed in opposition to much of the Trump agenda — its members unapologetically embrace violence as the only sufficiently strong answer to those they see as enemies, even when those enemies are engaging in nonviolent protest.

Even if I picked a side, that's no cause to go out and beat or shoot others. According the laws of the land, everyone has the right to protest.
NO ONE has the right to touch another person in order to impose their will or personal opinion.
Well then, better get out there protesting because those Nazi's want to touch other people and gas the jews.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

quote: bannination
Well then, better get out there protesting because those Nazi's want to touch other people and gas the jews.

That's because they're inbred idiots

Protesting in the streets is an absolute waste of time and does nothing but encourage violence and mayhem. Nothing gets accomplished. It's just a bunch of blowhards voicing THEIR opinions through a bullhorn. If you want to show off by parading in the streets, go for it. I don't care to participate or watch. If protests get out of hand, that's what we have law enforcement for.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

While replying to bannination, Vrede too deleted the post where he/she complained of "real Christians" "mysteriously disappearing" in my reply to his/her quote.

I guess I missed that line. This forum has restricted limitations on posting actions found in the other forum. I don't understand why it's here, there's no Conservatives here to warrant calling it a Conservative Forum. Talk about wasting bandwidth.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I'm thinking Oliver! would be fine with a bunch of ISIS supporters marching down the street yelling "Allah Akbar -- death to all American infidels" and they should be able to exercise their "free speech" eh?

And why not? From one perspective, the ISIS supporters haven't directly done anything but "speech." On the other hand, there have been more than several instances worldwide where "Allah Akbar" has been the preceding speech to serious violence. But hey, let's just wait until they chunk their bomb or run their car into the crowd before we judge. Who knows, maybe all those neo-nazi types are just cosplay.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

quote: "O Really" :
I'm thinking Oliver! would be fine with a bunch of ISIS supporters marching down the street yelling "Allah Akbar -- death to all American infidels" and they should be able to exercise their "free speech" eh?

And why not? From one perspective, the ISIS supporters haven't directly done anything but "speech." On the other hand, there have been more than several instances worldwide where "Allah Akbar" has been the preceding speech to serious violence. But hey, let's just wait until they chunk their bomb or run their car into the crowd before we judge. Who knows, maybe all those neo-nazi types are just cosplay.
Welcome to this affray, but you're thinking wrong. What is it that's so hard to understand in my posts? Over and over I've said I have no support for the protesters, pro or con. Should I be an individual that absolutely has to take a side? Can I not remain neutral, yet voice an opinion against the violence these groups are slinging at each other? Is this a debate forum or a "my opinion is the only one that counts" forum? Does my non-support of either faction mean that I support the faction you folks here support? And because I won't align with your stance, I get blasted with name-calling and wild accusations about being a nemesis of past threads, and banished to a half-ass forum.

Found this on Yahoo. YOUR loving comrade wrote: "Yeah, we hate bigots and racists old man.....We hate pussy grabbers and perverts and liars and stupid people and hypocrites....We don't monger hate, we Try to extinguish it."

Yeah, "we don't monger hate"

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/colorado-m ... 46326.html
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

R.I.P. Jerry Lewis. This country can't erect a monument or statue in your honor. The Offended will destroy it.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/jerry-lewi ... 52153.html
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 pm Should I be an individual that absolutely has to take a side? Can I not remain neutral, yet voice an opinion against the violence these groups are slinging at each other?
Well, I don't care what you do, if anything, in this forum. However, it is inherent in the term "debate" that participants will pick a side and defend it whether or not they actually believe their argument.

But IRL, yes! you absolutely must take a side on this issue, and a position of neutrality is not neutral.

Get a tattoo that says "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:15 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 pm Should I be an individual that absolutely has to take a side? Can I not remain neutral, yet voice an opinion against the violence these groups are slinging at each other?
Well, I don't care what you do, if anything, in this forum. However, it is inherent in the term "debate" that participants will pick a side and defend it whether or not they actually believe their argument.

But IRL, yes! you absolutely must take a side on this issue, and a position of neutrality is not neutral.

Get a tattoo that says "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
I did pick a side; I picked pacifism over violence, and I got trampled and trashed for it --- from a supposedly anti-hate activist.

I don't care for tattoos, they look trashy and gaudy. Thanks for the advice though. I'll leave the tatts to the protesters.
(I'm hoping to look up some of these younger folks when they get old. I want to see what a tattoo looks like when it ripples and rolls. Too bad I can't post a picture here; I found a good one.)
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:32 pm
O Really wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:15 pm

I did pick a side; I picked pacifism over violence, and I got trampled and trashed for it --- from a supposedly anti-hate activist.

I don't care for tattoos, they look trashy and gaudy. Thanks for the advice though. I'll leave the tatts to the protesters.
(I'm hoping to look up some of these younger folks when they get old. I want to see what a tattoo looks like when it ripples and rolls. Too bad I can't post a picture here; I found a good one.)
... and why would you pick any side when you think Nazi's are just as bad as everyone else.