Nazi/KKK thread

A conservative forum.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by O Really »

To say "they're all the same" is like saying all traffic offenders are the same: the guy who does a Cali stop is the same as the guy driving with a .12; the guy driving 60 in a 55 is the same as the guy driving 60 in a school zone. They're all violators, aren't they? All can be painted with the same muddy brush.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Gay obsessed Mr.B/Oliver! also thinks that sex between consenting adults is the same as pedophilia and bestiality. He's an equal opportunity moron when allying himself with bigots like the Nazi/KKK.
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 am
Vrede too wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:39 pmA 3rd logical fail is that no one is objecting to Confederate graveyards and the 4th one is that winners get to decide what's honored, not losers. Someone else has to buy the apples and oranges for Oliver!
A lone vandal is not the same as organized efforts, goofball. Plus, this Durham cemetery vandalism was over 2 years ago!!! That's why chronically dishonest Mr.B/Oliver! deliberately did not link it.
Regarding that Durham vandalism...

Douglas Nash, commander of the Pvt. Lorenzo Leigh Bennitt Camp 773 of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, which put up the $3,000 monument, said he was saddened by the vandalism.

"Black lives do matter. Take it down is definitely not the way to go," Nash said. "It’s not like we are honoring the Nazis who have committed atrocities. The folks from the South were simple folks who felt they were being invaded. It had nothing to do with slavery..."

Yeah, right. Nothing to do with slavery. Funny he should godwin himself so appropriately.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:23 am... Yeah, right. Nothing to do with slavery. Funny he should godwin himself so appropriately.
Never mind that all of the secession declarations specifically cited slavery as the states right they wanted to preserve. Traitor worshipers are lying idiots.
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Never mind that "just following orders" didn't work very well as a defense in Nuremburg and since.

But of course not everyone who fought for the Confederacy wanted to do so, nor necessarily fought for the slavers. They were lied to, coerced, and many killed for resistance. The leaders, on the other hand, and particularly those hotheads who started the secession effort and initiated the early events leading to war - they shoulda been hung. And sure, go ahead and put up a statue of them hanging from the gallows pole.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I am fine with adding context such as that to the statues. The problem with the status quo is that they glorify slavers and traitors, period. It makes a big difference to me that Hooterville has adjacent Rebel and Union soldier monuments.
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:25 pm
Oliver! wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:16 pm I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the vandalism was the action of idiots wanting to blame BLM or whomever.
My statement stands, one "side" is just just as rotten and mean as the other "side". (as evidenced by the replies to my comments)
You seem to have trouble with the difference between specific behaviours of supporters vs. the issues themselves. Let's put it this way: a person desecrating a gravesite is a scumbag no matter why s/he does it. In that sense, "all sides are the same." But the scumbag who is also a necrophiliac is much worse in many ways than the scumbag who is a tagger. If you have trouble understanding which is which in this little analogy, I have no words.
I see one side having a specific behavior and the other side having a retaliatory behavior; that's human nature, but two wrongs don't make a right.
In that sense, retaliation is a no better behavior. The only thing I'm having trouble with here is in wondering what the heck necrophilia has to do with the subject I'm debating getting trashed over.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 am you do realize that they caught the right winger who did this.
I didn't follow up on the story and I didn't research the actual date of this vandalism; but as I stated, I am not surprised that a "right-winger" did the damage to blame it on the "left-wingers." Violence, hatred, racism, and bigotry begets violence, hatred, racism, and bigotry. Left wingers are no different from right wingers when it comes to creating mayhem.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 am A lone vandal is not the same as organized efforts, goofball. Plus, this Durham cemetery vandalism was over 2 years ago!!! That's why chronically dishonest Mr.B/Oliver! deliberately did not link it.
I didn't research the actual date of this vandalism, but the fact remains, the vandalism is/was there, and the act was committed to stir up trouble. I did not retrieve the photos from a link, rather they came from photos of vandalism to Confederate graves.

Chronically dishonest Mr.B/Oliver? I thought I was Jerri/Oliver? Where have I displayed any (true) dishonesty? (other than your chronic, desperate, fantasies of my supposed differing personas)
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:23 am Gay obsessed Mr.B/Oliver! also thinks that sex between consenting adults is the same as pedophilia and bestiality. He's an equal opportunity moron when allying himself with bigots like the Nazi/KKK.
In what thread has sex between consenting adults, pedophilia and bestiality been discussed? Whatever hallucinogen cloud your mind is fogged-up in, you really ought to come out of it and seek professional help. Seriously, your desperation and paranoia is a mental illness that shouldn't be ignored; you're borderline psycho.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 am To say "they're all the same" is like saying all traffic offenders are the same: the guy who does a Cali stop is the same as the guy driving with a .12; the guy driving 60 in a 55 is the same as the guy driving 60 in a school zone. They're all violators, aren't they? All can be painted with the same muddy brush.
All traffic offenders are the same; they're lawbreakers. The violation is different and each violation carries a different fine, but the bottom line is, a specific law was still broken.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I wonder if 150 years from now Americans will be fighting over the statues that the President* Trump cultists erected.
1312. ETTD.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Consumerist: Bar Shuts Down After Employees, Customers Learn Owner Donated To Former KKK Leader David Duke

A local paper reported on the owner of Minneapolis night spot Club Jäger donating $500 to the senatorial campaign of David Duke, a former KKK Grand Wizard and ardent Donald Trump supporter.

Local entertainers and trivia night organizers cancelled their upcoming commitments to the club. The regulars stopped showing up, and instead a handful of racists began patronizing the bar in support of the donation. Employees eventually walked off the job.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The German club name was an early clue. What is the world coming to when free association has consequences and drunks have scruples?
1312. ETTD.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm . . . Regardless of the history behind what a statue or monument was erected for; whether it was dark history or a joyful, commemorative moment, the fact remains that despite the destruction, the history is still there; you can't change that. Destroying what some people hold sacred only leads to more hate and violence and racism. You can't seem to see that.
We understand it perfectly. It's the dimwitted RW ignoranti who go about slinging such laughable bullshit as "erasing history!" or "revisionist history!" Which is it? Make up your fucking minds.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Few are "Destroying" when movement to museums or private land remain options. Quit whining about others and do something.
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Boatrocker wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm . . . Regardless of the history behind what a statue or monument was erected for; whether it was dark history or a joyful, commemorative moment, the fact remains that despite the destruction, the history is still there; you can't change that. Destroying what some people hold sacred only leads to more hate and violence and racism. You can't seem to see that.
We understand it perfectly. It's the dimwitted RW ignoranti who go about slinging such laughable bullshit as "erasing history!" or "revisionist history!" Which is it? Make up your fucking minds.
The most educated reply ever. Are you feeling all warm and fuzzy about yourself now?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Oliver! wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 pm
Boatrocker wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 pm
The most educated reply ever. Are you feeling all warm and fuzzy about yourself now?
So, can't make up your fucking mind, eh?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Boatrocker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:24 am So, can't make up your fucking mind, eh?
Minds are for the weak. Republicans gave you Quayle, then Dubya, then Palin, then Trump. Plot that trend line into the future to see Mr.B's Heaven. Anyone with a mind won't be raptured into it.