Nazi/KKK thread

A conservative forum.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by rstrong »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 pm One group is no better than the other, like it or not. Both sides are pathetic hate mongers.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/colorado-m ... 46326.html
Nope. Still only your side.

Gizmodo: Man Who Was Allegedly Stabbed For His Neo-Nazi Haircut Actually Stabbed Himself
Gizmodo reached out to the Sheridan Police Department as well, who confirmed that Witt actually stabbed himself. And on top of that, he originally told police that his attacker was a “black male” in his mid-20s.

Police checked surveillance footage near the Steak n’ Shake where he was allegedly attacked and couldn’t find anybody running from the scene like Witt had claimed. What did they really find on the tapes? Footage of Witt buying a knife at a nearby store minutes before he was allegedly “attacked.”
[...]
“Mr. Witt subsequently admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store and admitted making up the story about being attacked,” Chief Campbell continued.

Witt was booked and released for filing a false police report. He faces up to a $2,650 fine and up to a year in jail.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

rstrong wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 pmNope. Still only your side.
:lol:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 pm
rstrong wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 pmNope. Still only your side.
:lol:

Let me think about this for half a split second

Col. Landa , or Donny "The Bear Jew"
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

More like Dudley Do-Right shaming Sergeant Shultz. :D
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:46 pm More like Dudley Do-Right shaming Sergeant Shultz. :D

For all his hate and violence Tarentino's Donnie only killed Nazis

Landa was a hate filled nazi

I choose the Nazi haters over trump's good nazis
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:32 pm... I choose the Nazi haters over trump's good nazis
Same here. My reference was to rstrong vs. gullible Nazi/KKK sympathizer Oliver! How could anyone be so dumb as to believe that our side is knifing people over a haircut unless they're that desperate to minimize how repugnant their Nazi/Klan brethren are?
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

rstrong wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 pm One group is no better than the other, like it or not. Both sides are pathetic hate mongers.
Nope. Still only your side.
I don't recall that I've supported either side. How do you get "your side?"
Vrede too wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:47 pm Same here. My reference was to rstrong vs. gullible Nazi/KKK sympathizer Oliver! How could anyone be so dumb as to believe that our side is knifing people over a haircut unless they're that desperate to minimize how repugnant their Nazi/Klan brethren are?
gullible Nazi/KKK sympathizer Oliver!?

Why does everyone in this forum have such a mean streak? Again, I've said nothing to indicate I support any "sides" in this debate name-calling fiasco. My words were violence begets violence. I get, that because I DON'T support "your side", that makes me a KKK/Nazi supporter; is that correct?

Speaking of a mean streak, I've said nothing or done anything to indicate that I'm a Nigerian spammer as accused by your admin who relegated me to this section of your forum. I have no permanent home, therefore I use privacy settings; and because you folks have had problems with other posting members, (I can't imagine why) I'm automatically a villain.

Seriously, your forum has nothing that I would recommend to someone seeking to join in spirited debate over current issues; unless they enjoy being bullied, trolled, or interacting with mean-spirited, name-calling, narcissists.

While I'm here, you people don't seem to get that tearing down Crosses, monuments, and statues does not accomplish anything but make you all warm and fuzzy in your misguided belief that you have actually accomplished something beneficial to all and now you're happy that YOUR will has been imposed on others.

Regardless of the history behind what a statue or monument was erected for; whether it was dark history or a joyful, commemorative moment, the fact remains that despite the destruction, the history is still there; you can't change that. Destroying what some people hold sacred only leads to more hate and violence and racism. You can't seem to see that.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm
Regardless of the history behind what a statue or monument was erected for; whether it was dark history or a joyful, commemorative moment, the fact remains that despite the destruction, the history is still there; you can't change that. Destroying what some people hold sacred only leads to more hate and violence and racism. You can't seem to see that.
Yes, "the history is still there." But people make choices as to what they'll commemorate. At the risk of being godwined, I'd ask, why are there no Adolph Hitler High Schools? Sounds like there should be, "it's a beautiful afternoon in Munich, and the Fighting Nuns from Maria Ward are taking on the Youth from Hitler High in the girls city championship..." Ridiculous? Not at all. Not naming a school for Hitler or not having a statue of Hitler dramatically pointing the way to a victory that was lost doesn't mean he wasn't a part of history. It doesn't change the history that he was a part of. But neither does it literally "put him on a pedestal" as a remembrance to be honored.

It's a relatively free country - if somebody wants to fly their whatever flag in their backyard or wants to put up an alter to Jefferson Davis or Hitler or Stalin or Trump, I've got no problem with that. Why should that stuff be on public property, supported by the government?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Violent racists don't need a reason to be violent racists, and it's stupid and disgusting of Oliver! to make excuses for them.

"the history is still there" in museums, books and documentaries, ALL of which say that the South team LOST. Otoh, "the history" of these monuments honoring slavers is that almost all of them were erected to support Jim Crow or oppose civil rights. We "can't change that" despicable history but we can stop cheering it on our public lands. As O Really implies, Oliver! and the Nazi/KKK team can get off of their lazy, pasty butts and raise the money to put their adoration for traitors on private land. We decent folks are just tired of hosting their whiny loser slacker ilk on our public land.

Next up, Oliver! demands public land statues honoring Timothy McVeigh and the 9/11 terrorists, because "history".
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:39 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm
Yes, "the history is still there." But people make choices as to what they'll commemorate. At the risk of being godwined, I'd ask, why are there no Adolph Hitler High Schools? Sounds like there should be, "it's a beautiful afternoon in Munich, and the Fighting Nuns from Maria Ward are taking on the Youth from Hitler High in the girls city championship..." Ridiculous? Not at all. Not naming a school for Hitler or not having a statue of Hitler dramatically pointing the way to a victory that was lost doesn't mean he wasn't a part of history. It doesn't change the history that he was a part of. But neither does it literally "put him on a pedestal" as a remembrance to be honored.

It's a relatively free country - if somebody wants to fly their whatever flag in their backyard or wants to put up an alter to Jefferson Davis or Hitler or Stalin or Trump, I've got no problem with that. Why should that stuff be on public property, supported by the government?
Our nation's wars have been an object of protest too; There goes Arlington National Cemetery.

Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:52 pm Violent racists don't need a reason to be violent racists, and it's stupid and disgusting of Oliver! to make excuses for them.

"the history is still there" in museums, books and documentaries, ALL of which say that the South team LOST. Otoh, "the history" of these monuments honoring slavers is that almost all of them were erected to support Jim Crow or oppose civil rights. We "can't change that" despicable history but we can stop cheering it on our public lands. As O Really implies, Oliver! and the Nazi/KKK team can get off of their lazy, pasty butts and raise the money to put their adoration for traitors on private land. We decent folks are just tired of hosting their whiny loser slacker ilk on our public land.

Next up, Oliver! demands public land statues honoring Timothy McVeigh and the 9/11 terrorists, because "history".
You are one weird character, Hondo. I'm not going to waste my time in replying to your baiting and hatefulness. You really take the cake.
O Really
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 pm
Our nation's wars have been an object of protest too; There goes Arlington National Cemetery.
Seriously? You don't know the difference in gravestones and statues?
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

O Really wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:47 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 pm
He probably does, but will never admit it. He knows full well that the statues glorifying those fighting for slavery were erected half a century later as Jim Crow laws were enacted, to intimidate Blacks. KKK/neo-Nazi types know goddamned well what they're about. However...

'It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.'
- Upton Sinclair

It is difficult to get a neo-Nazi to understand something when his claim to NOT being a neo-Nazi depends upon his not understanding it. That's half of why neo-Nazis like Oliver!/Mr.B/etc. seem so pig-ignorant.

The other half, of course, is actual pig-ignorance.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A 3rd logical fail is that no one is objecting to Confederate graveyards and the 4th one is that winners get to decide what's honored, not losers. Someone else has to buy the apples and oranges for Oliver!
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 pm Our nation's wars have been an object of protest too; There goes Arlington National Cemetery.
Of course I do silly. The gravestone in this photo is that of a military man, something that the offended wingnuts find to be so offensive, they have to be destroyed along with other historical monuments, statues and whatever offends them at the moment.

Durham, NC

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the vandalism was the action of idiots wanting to blame BLM or whomever.
My statement stands, one "side" is just just as rotten and mean as the other "side". (as evidenced by the replies to my comments)
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

rstrong wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:05 pm It is difficult to get a neo-Nazi to understand something when his claim to NOT being a neo-Nazi depends upon his not understanding it. That's half of why neo-Nazis like Oliver!/Mr.B/etc. seem so pig-ignorant.

The other half, of course, is actual pig-ignorance.
(Ignoring the first part of your childish ranting)

You just gave the best example of your "actual pig-ignorance".
For what it's worth, I've seen pigs way more intelligent than the lot of you.
O Really
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:16 pm

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the vandalism was the action of idiots wanting to blame BLM or whomever.
My statement stands, one "side" is just just as rotten and mean as the other "side". (as evidenced by the replies to my comments)
You seem to have trouble with the difference between specific behaviours of supporters vs. the issues themselves. Let's put it this way: a person desecrating a gravesite is a scumbag no matter why s/he does it. In that sense, "all sides are the same." But the scumbag who is also a necrophiliac is much worse in many ways than the scumbag who is a tagger. If you have trouble understanding which is which in this little analogy, I have no words.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:16 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 pm Our nation's wars have been an object of protest too; There goes Arlington National Cemetery.
Of course I do silly. The gravestone in this photo is that of a military man, something that the offended wingnuts find to be so offensive, they have to be destroyed along with other historical monuments, statues and whatever offends them at the moment.

Durham, NC

you do realize that they caught the right winger who did this.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:39 pmA 3rd logical fail is that no one is objecting to Confederate graveyards and the 4th one is that winners get to decide what's honored, not losers. Someone else has to buy the apples and oranges for Oliver!
A lone vandal is not the same as organized efforts, goofball. Plus, this Durham cemetery vandalism was over 2 years ago!!! That's why chronically dishonest Mr.B/Oliver! deliberately did not link it.
1312. ETTD.