Should the gays, Jews, gypsies and intellectuals stood against hitler, or remained neutral?

A conservative forum.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Should the gays, Jews, gypsies and intellectuals stood against hitler, or remained neutral?

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Our resident pacifist bb/Oliver/jerri hides behind pacifism - this time

But how does he feel about standing against Isis?

What about standing against the Muslim religion?

How about BLM?

And how about the question he won't answer?

just for giggles

were the jews who resisted the Nazis terrorists?

how about the French Resistance? the Nazis were the established law of the land, yet they were terrorized by resistance terrorist cells and lone wolf attacks.

but you keep wanting to equate resistance to hate with actual hate (the Nazis did too).
even bb didn't go there and he's a real hater.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Re: Should the gays, Jews, gypsies and intellectuals stood against hitler, or remained neutral?

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Our resident pacifist bb/Oliver/jerri hides behind pacifism - this time

But how does he feel about standing against Isis?

What about standing against the Muslim religion?

How about BLM?

And how about the question he won't answer?

just for giggles

were the jews who resisted the Nazis terrorists?

how about the French Resistance? the Nazis were the established law of the land, yet they were terrorized by resistance terrorist cells and lone wolf attacks.

but you keep wanting to equate resistance to hate with actual hate (the Nazis did too).
even bb didn't go there and he's a real hater.
"Our resident pacifist bb/Oliver/jerri." You poor confused child. You folks here have serious mental issues. Is everyone who wishes to join in this forum going to be bb, jerri, or anyone else disguised as the booger man that's going to jump out at you and carry you off? You all need to get a life.

I know you're not so dumb that you can't understand the difference in guns and words, war and protests. Your silly comments don't warrant the waste of time, however it would have been better if the historical events you described were fought with words instead of weapons.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Re: Should the gays, Jews, gypsies and intellectuals stood against hitler, or remained neutral?

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Post deleted.
I told you. Your silly comments didn't warrant the waste of time. lol!
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Oliver! wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:07 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Post deleted.
I told you. Your silly comments didn't warrant the waste of time. lol!

you just ain't worth it
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote:you just ain't worth it
shucks.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Oliver! wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:you just ain't worth it
shucks. you poor confused child. That's the second deletion of scrabble you've posted. Maybe bb, or jerri can be of help; you'll have to wait for the next full moon so I can transform though.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

<nutjob>
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm<nutjob>
lol! That was my thought too when I read the thread title. I thought billy.pilgrim was one of yours?
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Re: Hurricane Volunteering
Vrede too wrote:If I'm called this time and if I go, it'll be as a volunteer. Thanks sooo much for the mention of snakes. Gators everywhere, too.
Who knows? We may be working side by side and not know it. I'm on my way now; come on down, we can put our differences aside for a bit. Just ignore the critters, they're just as afraid as you are.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Quoted in a thread I've never posted to? How bizarre and desperate. Oh well, even unread it's still:

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:52 am Quoted in a thread I've never posted to? How bizarre and desperate. Oh well, even unread it's still:
No, but it was a quote of you. Desperate? Desperate in what manner? How did you unread it? Maybe you could teach us how to unread something, yet comment on it? Thanks for the morning humor fix!

Did you miss "Re: Hurricane Volunteering"
The powers that be won't let me quote or paste in the forum this originated in, and I forgot to change the title, so here it is.
Don't be so thin skinned, bizarre, and desperate.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Volunteering in Texas

Unread post by Oliver! »

Oh, one more thing. I hope the rest of your day is better. Being in a pissy, foul mood all day is the pits.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Oliver! wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:34 am
The powers that be won't let me quote or paste in the forum this originated in, and I forgot to change the title, so here it is.
Poor wittle baby. :?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:28 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:34 am
Poor wittle baby. :?
Thank you. I knew someone here would show some compassion. You've got a kind heart GoCubsGo.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.