Hate, Paranoia, and Narcissism

A conservative forum.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Hate, Paranoia, and Narcissism

Unread post by Jerri »

Narcissism: Extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents
and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

It looks as though narcissistic Vrede's a'fixin' to run another one off. A new poster makes, what.... three posts? when he's verbally assaulted and accused of being me by Vrede and his kindergarten-class mentality group of followers. Let's see, I'm up to, what... three different people? With the exception of the Boatrocker and billy.pilgrim personality of Homerfobe, I'll take any of the three personalities y'all are so desperately® obsessing® with and are so paralyzed with fear that I'm one of them.

I said once before that I had no business being here with this group of God-hating, sin-loving losers, but apparently I didn't learn my lesson. What's sad and pathetic is that I used to be on friendly terms with the majority of you until it was found out that my religious beliefs frowned on homosexuality and a few other sexual perversions.

I've discovered that despite my attempt to redeem my self, I've been barred from posting in the regular forums. Seeing my name in green instead of blue, it didn't take rocket surgery to find out I could only post here, but with limited privileges.

Good luck with your pitiful forum banni; as long as Vrede is your "friend", it'll grow leaps and bounds, I'm sure. Probably back to the large numbers you had in the beginning .... before they were treated like trash, that is. (including some of your own leaning)
Vrede says you have no way to announce, advertise, or expand your forum; well as long as he's around, you needn't worry. Too bad you're so blind.

Now go ahead and splatter your hate messages in your replies.

I was just passing through tonight, so I'll leave you with this.... something I should have heeded.

bannination
Captain

Re: Hate, Paranoia, and Narcissism

Unread post by bannination »

I said once before that I had no business being here with this group of God-hating, sin-loving losers, but apparently I didn't learn my lesson. What's sad and pathetic is that I used to be on friendly terms with the majority of you until it was found out that my religious beliefs frowned on homosexuality and a few other sexual perversions.
Get over your "christian persecution complex" you were banned for doxing and stalking. NOT your religious beliefs, and NOT because of your stance on homosexuality.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Plus, it's your obsession with the sex lives of consenting adults that's perverted. Bigots lose friends, deal with it.

Since you're female, Jerri, you and Oliver! should hook up . . . unless that would somehow be perverted . . . hell, go for it even then. We won't tell.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Weird that he keeps coming back as different but see through characters.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:18 pm
Jerri wrote: "What's sad and pathetic is that I used to be on friendly terms with the majority of you until it was found out that my religious beliefs frowned on homosexuality and a few other sexual perversions."
"Get over your "christian persecution complex" you were banned for doxing and stalking. NOT your religious beliefs, and NOT because of your stance on homosexuality."
Information
You have been banned from this board until Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:26 pm.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
A ban has been issued on your username
Your ability to comprehend is astounding; given your reply to my remarks above. I said nothing about being banned; I know what I was banned for; that occurred long after what I described above.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:42 pmWeird that he keeps coming back as different but see through characters.
Or she, nttawwt.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Vrede too wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:13 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:42 pmWeird that he keeps coming back as different but see through characters.
Or she, nttawwt.
So says 'PIECE'
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Wasn't Jerri!? banned permanently?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:20 am Wasn't Jerri!? banned permanently?
No. Jerri was banned as shown above from the date of banni's last post. Mr.B's username was permanently banned.

Sorry I got you all upset and stuff, but you'll live.
As for me, I only wanted to clarify what banni obviously had great difficulty in understanding. I'm not hanging around, so don't worry.
bannination
Captain

Ha! I was looking for a picture of Jerry from "Real Genius" to post, because every time I see Jerri it reminds me of that movie.

But I found this instead:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

bannination wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 pm I was looking for a picture of Jerry from "Real Genius" to post, because every time I see Jerri it reminds me of that movie.
He reminds me only that "Jerri" was slang for the Nazis in WWII.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

rstrong wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:24 pm
bannination wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 pm I was looking for a picture of Jerry from "Real Genius" to post, because every time I see Jerri it reminds me of that movie.
Reminds me that gas cans are called jerrycans.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:08 am
rstrong wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Reminds me that gas cans are called jerrycans.
Well, jerri would probably help gas the jews anyway, so that's fitting.