Bits & pieces of other threads

A conservative forum.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Re: Bits & pieces of other threads

Unread post by Oliver! »

Vrede too wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:46 am "the word" or not "the word", I honestly don't care. However, we all know the reason you're restricted to this forum and it's "rather petty", pitiful and hilarious that you're so wussy and dishonest as to feign aggrieved ignorance.
If you honestly don't care, why did you bother to reply to a post that the question contained in it wasn't directed to you? And since "we all know" why I'm restricted to this forum, why doesn't someone bother to tell me, other than that lame "you act like someone else"? How am I acting? And how can I be acting if you can't see me to begin with? I've said nothing out of the way in any response to anyone, yet I'm labeled "wussy and dishonest" and I'm
"feign(ing) aggrieved ignorance."

As I stated, if the admin tells me I'm not welcome here as a new member, I'm gone; and I stand by my using a secured proxy as a petty and childish excuse for his behavior. However, given the petty and childish attitudes of this forum's membership, it's really no surprise.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Prevost (owned by Volvo), started installing Volvo engines sometime around 2008 when Daimler (owner of Detroit Diesel) declined to sell their engines to companies outside their group. Original owner must have either (a) got a really bad engine; (b) ignored maintenance; (c) poured regular gas into the tank, or, I suppose, manage to run 700,000 miles or so in 2-3 years. How second owner and you could run through another new engine in only a few more years is really really bad luck, or something.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 pm Prevost (owned by Volvo), started installing Volvo engines sometime around 2008 when Daimler (owner of Detroit Diesel) declined to sell their engines to companies outside their group. Original owner must have either (a) got a really bad engine; (b) ignored maintenance; (c) poured regular gas into the tank, or, I suppose, manage to run 700,000 miles or so in 2-3 years. How second owner and you could run through another new engine in only a few more years is really really bad luck, or something.
Or, as usual, he's full of shit.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:56 amOr, as usual, he's full of shit.
You didn't get any training as a child, did you? I was taught if you couldn't say something nice or constructive, just ST*U. Why don't you do something constructive like go and watch the girls at Walmart?
O Really wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 pm Prevost (owned by Volvo), started installing Volvo engines sometime around 2008 when Daimler (owner of Detroit Diesel) declined to sell their engines to companies outside their group. Original owner must have either (a) got a really bad engine; (b) ignored maintenance; (c) poured regular gas into the tank, or, I suppose, manage to run 700,000 miles or so in 2-3 years. How second owner and you could run through another new engine in only a few more years is really really bad luck, or something.
Mine's a 2010 going on 175,000 miles. I don't know about the demise of the first engine, but myself or the previous owner before me has had any real problems with the replacement. Prior to my purchase, it had sat for a while and rodents had gotten into the engine housing. I had all new braided stainless-steel lines installed for fuel and other liquids, plus entire engine block gaskets replaced, as well as a water pump and had all injectors cleaned. Runs like a champ!
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 pm Mine's a 2010 going on 175,000 miles. I don't know about the demise of the first engine, but myself or the previous owner before me has had any real problems with the replacement. Prior to my purchase, it had sat for a while and rodents had gotten into the engine housing. I had all new braided stainless-steel lines installed for fuel and other liquids, plus entire engine block gaskets replaced, as well as a water pump and had all injectors cleaned. Runs like a champ!
I hope you got a good deal. 175K is barely broken in for a diesel, but sitting around is a killer. So what sort of idiot with way more money than brains lets a half-million+ Prevost become a rats nest?
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 pm Mine's a 2010 going on 175,000 miles. I don't know about the demise of the first engine, but myself or the previous owner before me has had any real problems with the replacement. Prior to my purchase, it had sat for a while and rodents had gotten into the engine housing. I had all new braided stainless-steel lines installed for fuel and other liquids, plus entire engine block gaskets replaced, as well as a water pump and had all injectors cleaned. Runs like a champ!

I hope you got a good deal. 175K is barely broken in for a diesel, but sitting around is a killer. So what sort of idiot with way more money than brains lets a half-million+ Prevost become a rats nest?

Better question

How many people buy a half million dollar ride for pennies?

Or

How many people claim on an anonymous forum that they bought a half million dollar ride, or a waterfront home in south fla, for pennies?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 pm I hope you got a good deal. 175K is barely broken in for a diesel, but sitting around is a killer. So what sort of idiot with way more money than brains lets a half-million+ Prevost become a rats nest?
It wasn't a steal, but I got what I thought was a good deal. I bought it from the man's estate.
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 am Better question
Or, How many people claim on an anonymous forum that they bought a half million dollar ride, or a waterfront home in south fla, for pennies?
I have not made such a claim; I did not disclose what I paid for the coach; it's NOYB. I do not own a waterfront home in Florida nor claimed that I did.
If this forum is anonymous, why do you claim to know who an anonymous person is?
As usual, you you make no sense, billy pilgrim.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 am
O Really wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 pm I hope you got a good deal. 175K is barely broken in for a diesel, but sitting around is a killer. So what sort of idiot with way more money than brains lets a half-million+ Prevost become a rats nest?
It wasn't a steal, but I got what I thought was a good deal. I bought it from the man's estate.
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 am Better question
Or, How many people claim on an anonymous forum that they bought a half million dollar ride, or a waterfront home in south fla, for pennies?
I have not made such a claim; I did not disclose what I paid for the coach; it's NOYB. I do not own a waterfront home in Florida nor claimed that I did.
If this forum is anonymous, why do you claim to know who an anonymous person is?
As usual, you you make no sense, billy pilgrim.

I have no idea who you are - other than someone who spends his time using multiple fantasy wannabe forum identities.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:42 am I have no idea who you are -
Are you admitting you're living in a state of confusion?

other than someone who spends his time using multiple fantasy wannabe forum identities.
It takes no time at all. How are you so sure I'm using "multiple identities"? If I were trash-mouthing others here as you are me, that would be a different story, and I would deserve being relegated to this forum or completely banned. As such, I've done nothing other than mask my IP and that has gotten you all bent out of shape because you've had problems with other posters. You've really had no issues with me, so what is it hurting that I'm masked?
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 pm

other than someone who spends his time using multiple fantasy wannabe forum identities.
It takes no time at all. How are you so sure I'm using "multiple identities"? If I were trash-mouthing others here as you are me, that would be a different story, and I would deserve being relegated to this forum or completely banned. As such, I've done nothing other than mask my IP and that has gotten you all bent out of shape because you've had problems with other posters. You've really had no issues with me, so what is it hurting that I'm masked?
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm I could care less
Vrede too wrote: I honestly don't care.
Lots of noise coming from those two closets; for someone who doesn't care!
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm
Oliver! wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 pm

I could care less about your mask, or hood, or MAGAt hat
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 am I could care less about your mask, or hood, or MAGAt hat
I believe you and I know what would MAGA. tomorrow isn't soon enough.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:22 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 am I could care less about your mask, or hood, or MAGAt hat
The "t" is writ large, even if you can't see it.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:33 am
Oliver! wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:22 am
The "t" is writ large, even if you can't see it.
I missed that.