Bits & pieces of other threads

A conservative forum.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Bits & pieces of other threads

Unread post by Oliver! »

Until I'm unbanished for acting like someone else (or two, or three), I suppose I'll have to replay to comments in other threads in this forum. Bannination, when do I get a reprieve?
Vrede too wrote:Oliver! lives in S. FL, upstate SC (2 places) and Mills River, NC all at the same time. So, he will really get drenched. Must be God's will.
Umm, no I don't live anywhere specifically. I have visited S.FL, and upstate SC. I Googled Mills River, NC; I am not familiar with that town.
I think you'll discover that God's Will will be widely distributed. Stay dry. And safe.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Re: Bits & pieces of other threads

Unread post by Oliver! »

Oops, I made a typo above. I'm sure I'll hear about it since my posting privileges are limited and I can't go back and edit.

'reply'
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So, Oliver!, how did you happen to come across our little group here?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Oliver?, Oliver!, never before has a troll asked for more..... :mrgreen:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:26 pm So, Oliver!, how did you happen to come across our little group here?
It was a dark and stormy night here in Lagos and I needed to contact Blue Ridge Dodge's service dept. for my motor home. Blue Ridge Debate appeared in the drop down suggestion box so I checked it out. I should have kept moving. It's unbelievable the level of pure evil and hatred I encountered here. I've no more business here. Thanks for the 'memories'.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

One more item regarding that Will of God comment. Devastating fires, floods, earthquakes, record-breaking hurricanes, global warming, and climate change. Should give you something to think about.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Oliver! wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am It's unbelievable the level of pure evil and hatred I encountered here.
Like a parakeet attacking a mirror.

:roll:
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Oliver! wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am One more item regarding that Will of God comment. Devastating fires, floods, earthquakes, record-breaking hurricanes, global warming, and climate change. Should give you something to think about.
I have noticed how those things are predominantly hitting continents where the primary religion is Christianity at the moment. Maybe the Muslims are right, and we need to start deporting Christians, apparently whatever real god is out there hates them.

:---P
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Here, they are mostly hitting Bible Belt states, hmmm.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am
O Really wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:26 pm So, Oliver!, how did you happen to come across our little group here?
It was a dark and stormy night here in Lagos and I needed to contact Blue Ridge Dodge's service dept. for my motor home.
Sprinter?
Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Roadtrek?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

rstrong wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:57 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am It's unbelievable the level of pure evil and hatred I encountered here.
Like a parakeet attacking a mirror. :roll:
Would you be so kind as to explain what that means? I've not been mean to anyone; however...
bannination wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:04 pm
Oliver! wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am One more item regarding that Will of God comment. Devastating fires, floods, earthquakes, record-breaking hurricanes, global warming, and climate change. Should give you something to think about.
I have noticed how those things are predominantly hitting continents where the primary religion is Christianity at the moment. Maybe the Muslims are right, and we need to start deporting Christians, apparently whatever real god is out there hates them. :---P
Had you lived centuries ago, you would have noticed it then as well. Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran are predominately Muslim; Japan and India is mostly a mixture of Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, and a general Duke's mixture. Therefore implying that Christian countries are the hardest affected is rather redundant; wouldn't you say?
Vrede too wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:15 pm Here, they are mostly hitting Bible Belt states, hmmm.
They always have. Probably because the Bible Belt is located in the southernmost climes of the U.S.; wouldn't you say?
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:35 pm
It was a dark and stormy night here in Lagos and I needed to contact Blue Ridge Dodge's service dept. for my motor home.
Sprinter?
No. Prevost motor coach with Mercedes diesel. BR Dodge has a top notch diesel tech trained by Mercedes.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

bannination wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:04 pm :---P
Do you plan on keeping me restricted to this forum? Is my using a hidden IP the reason you're doing this? That's rather petty, don't you think?
If you don't want me here, just say the word & I'm gone.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Oliver! wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:59 pm
Do you plan on keeping me restricted to this forum? Is my using a hidden IP the reason you're doing this? That's rather petty, don't you think?
The word
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:14 am
Oliver! wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:59 pm
The word
The comment wasn't directed to you; so I'll ask you why I should leave?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

"the word" or not "the word", I honestly don't care. However, we all know the reason you're restricted to this forum and it's "rather petty", pitiful and hilarious that you're so wussy and dishonest as to feign aggrieved ignorance.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Oliver! wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:51 pm
Sprinter?
No. Prevost motor coach with Mercedes diesel. BR Dodge has a top notch diesel tech trained by Mercedes.
I thought they still badged those beasts with "Detroit Diesel" even after Daimler bought them back when. You running a DD13?
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

O Really wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:40 am
Oliver! wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:51 pm
Sprinter?
I thought they still badged those beasts with "Detroit Diesel" even after Daimler bought them back when. You running a DD13?
Do you know you're the only one here that doesn't come across as a butt hole?

I'm not sure which engine it is, but I'm sure it's not a Detroit diesel. The original owner (I'm the third owner) blew the original Volvo engine and paid handsomely to have it replaced with it's present engine. The second owner racked up a goodly number of miles, and I'm doing the same. The tech in Virginia installed the replacement engine, so I took it back to him to do a complete overhaul as I'm planning to travel extensively in the coming months, weather permitting.

Sounds as though you have a knowledge of motor coaches or motor homes?