My Warmest Condolences. The Mass Shooting Thread 2

A conservative forum.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

My Warmest Condolences. The Mass Shooting Thread 2

Unread post by Oliver! »

In the President Trump, Conservatively Speaking thread billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:43 am Yet the trumpettes (see jerri/Oliver/bb/Seth/...above) say they don't support his craziest ideas ...

But those whose purpose is to lie about their own beliefs will continue to show a sort of left handed support for something better while putting the ryans and grahmns back into office. Much like the closet racists, these people won't admit openly that they have no room for people who didn't or couldn't make the same "good" choices they made. They are much like those who joined the Navy in 68 to dodge the draft and Vietnam and stayed to spend their life living off uncle nanny.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
I have long believed him to be a sick man, but these warmest wishes is the straw that kicked me into all-out believer status. He is an insane sociopath and has to be impeached before he destroys our country.

This is the same message that I (as jerri/Oliver/bb/Seth) attempted to convey; but of course being the liar and closet racist I am, I am incapable of "good choices".

You are aware, billy.pilgrim, the silly, baseless comments and accusations you toss about are so much like Trump's childish tweets, I'm inclined to believe that secretly you admire the man, and long to lick his boots. It shows strongly.
rstrong
Captain

Re: My Warmest Condolences. The Mass Shooting Thread 2

Unread post by rstrong »

Oliver! wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:26 pm This is the same message that I (as jerri/Oliver/bb/Seth) attempted to convey; but of course being the liar and closet racist I am, I am incapable of "good choices".
Didn't you also say that you voted for him?

You certainly parroted a steady stream of alt-right - and *exclusively* alt-right - memes to the forum. As for being a racist, I don't recall ANYONE accusing you of being in the closet.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

rstrong wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:17 pmDidn't you also say that you voted for him?

Mr.B posted that he voted for Putin's Agent Orange, then regretted the vote. Other iterations claimed to have not voted for POTUS.

You certainly parroted a steady stream of alt-right - and *exclusively* alt-right - memes to the forum. As for being a racist, I don't recall ANYONE accusing you of being in the closet.
:lol:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Oliver!
Red Shirt

Unread post by Oliver! »

rstrong wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:17 pm
Oliver! wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:26 pm This is the same message that I (as jerri/Oliver/bb/Seth) attempted to convey; but of course being the liar and closet racist I am, I am incapable of "good choices".
Didn't you also say that you voted for him?
No. I haven't said who I voted for. As for who I did vote for, it's NOYB, but I would think you're smart enough to read my posts and decide who I didn't vote for.

I have not posted any memes. How is it that everyone confuses me with the 3 people above? Four of you outright accuse me but have yet to offer any solid reasoning or proof. Not that I really care, but watching what amounts to boring reruns over and over really does go beyond boring. Also, where do you get I'm a racist?

I can appreciate the lot of you being avid fisherman by your trolling your baited remarks but your bait is stale.