Riddle me this ollie

A conservative forum.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Riddle me this ollie

Unread post by O Really »

OK, it was a straightforward question. I knew it represented the expression, I just didn't know if it was real. Kinda cool looking gadget. Maybe Muttley O would like one for Christmas. Naaaa, he'd be insulted - "what, do I look like white to you?"
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:24 pm... Maybe Muttley O would like one for Christmas. Naaaa, he'd be insulted - "what, do I look like white to you?"
Kinda like giving underwear and socks to a 7-year-old? Having been named 'Muttley O', he's probably beyond being able to be insulted. :P
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

"Screen name" He just posts under that name.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:47 pm "Screen name" He just posts under that name.
:D :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:47 pm "Screen name" He just posts under that name.
Our lab posts as Snarles Barkey.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
O Really
Admiral

Muttley O has self-identification issues anyway. Officially, he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback, but he insists that sounds uneducated and that it should be Zimbabwe Ridgeback. But he also objects to being identified by a physical anomaly that he can't help, so he prefers the indigenous "African Lion Hound." When reminded of his actual heritage, which has nothing to do with Africa, and that he would be terrified by a real lion, he rejected "African-American Lion Hound" and has pretty much accepted "Florida Brown Dog."
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 am Muttley O has self-identification issues anyway. Officially, he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback, but he insists that sounds uneducated and that it should be Zimbabwe Ridgeback. But he also objects to being identified by a physical anomaly that he can't help, so he prefers the indigenous "African Lion Hound." When reminded of his actual heritage, which has nothing to do with Africa, and that he would be terrified by a real lion, he rejected "African-American Lion Hound" and has pretty much accepted "Florida Brown Dog."
It's not unique to your family.

Rhodesian Ridgeback: Classification conundrum
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 am Muttley O has self-identification issues anyway. Officially, he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback, but he insists that sounds uneducated and that it should be Zimbabwe Ridgeback. But he also objects to being identified by a physical anomaly that he can't help, so he prefers the indigenous "African Lion Hound." When reminded of his actual heritage, which has nothing to do with Africa, and that he would be terrified by a real lion, he rejected "African-American Lion Hound" and has pretty much accepted "Florida Brown Dog."

There are lions in Florida. I saw one in citrus county on gobbler drive just down from the big Catholic retreat.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

What are his opinions on Mugabe's ousting and the lifting of the ban on lion trophy imports?
1312. ETTD.