A Condescending, Narcissistic Sociopath Personality

A conservative forum.
Jerri
Red Shirt

A Condescending, Narcissistic Sociopath Personality

Unread post by Jerri »

A Narcissistic Sociopath wrote: "It was a complete logic fail on your part from the get-go, just how long was I supposed to be patient with your accusations about me, dishonesty© and stupidity©?"
The pain, ohhhh the pain this victim feels....!

"Another lie®. It was a lie for you to say that I accused you of "pursuing ... girls".
Nobody "accused" anybody of "pursuing ... girls" Another sociopathic accusation.

"It was a lie for you to say that you "didn't invent anything." You brought "girls" into the discussion, not me."
It was a lie for the sociopath to say that the other poster is a liar.

"I played along for several rounds until you got snippy and dishonest© when your humor fell flat because it was so illogical. Own your choices."
The other poster discovered the sociopath's weakness; can dish it out, but can't take it.

"Funny that you're incapable of following your own advice."
Sociopath absolutely has to have the last word in every conversation.

Just a reminder of what everybody already knew.
bannination
Captain

Re: A Condescending, Narcissistic Sociopath Personality

Unread post by bannination »

Made it back before Christmas.

I'm sorry you're narcissistic, get help.
:gayhappy:
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm Made it back before Christmas.
Did you have a good trip?

I'm sorry you're narcissistic, get help.
You're confused; get help. Image
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Yuk.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 pmYuk.
I know.
It's a shame there's people that dedicate their lives to helping others in one personality, yet have a completely different personality while sitting behind a keyboard.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

and then there are those who are shits all the time.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:57 am "and then there are those who are shits all the time."
That's what the thread's all about. The nicer way to say it is Narcissistic Sociopath .... as shown above.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Jerri wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:22 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:57 am "and then there are those who are shits all the time."
That's what the thread's all about. The nicer way to say it is Narcissistic Sociopath .... as shown above.

Damn bb, looks like I'm the only one who will talk with you. I'll ask them to give you a shout, but it could be that they want you to go away.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

That, or nobody is interested in a ummmmm, "discussion" of Vrede's posting habits or personality.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:31 pm That, or nobody is interested in a ummmmm, "discussion" of Vrede's posting habits or personality.
Oh, this is about me? That's just a pitiful waste of time and energy given that I can't see the posts. So, even without looking I know that appliance repairperson Ms. Jerri:
Has nothing to offer but condescension and sociopathy.
Is regurgitating pop psychology that she doesn't understand. To be fair, I don't call a psychologist to fix my dishwasher, either.
Only a narcissist pretends to expertise she doesn't have.
I'm camped out in Ms. Jerri's head, sound like a pitifully obsessive personality to me.
All this is clearly wussy projection of Ms. Jerri's mental disease. Sad!
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:22 pm "Damn bb, looks like I'm the only one who will talk with you. I'll ask them to give you a shout, but it could be that they want you to go away."
Sorry old friend, but my feelings are so hurt I wouldn't reply back to them anyway.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Vrede too wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 pm
O Really wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:31 pm That, or nobody is interested in a ummmmm, "discussion" of Vrede's posting habits or personality.
Inasmuch as I didn't mention any names, it appears everyone knows well who this "personality" belongs to ... like I said, "Just a reminder of what everybody already knew. "
Oh, this is about me? That's just a pitiful waste of time and energy given that I can't see the posts.
Since the cat's out of the bag, of course it's about you. What a pitiful waste of time and energy for you to lie that you "can't see the posts". You saw it right after I posted it, liar. When I posted your personality traits, the board Info Line showed two people logged into the forum; 'Jerri' and one guest.

My new thread: A Condescending, Narcissistic Sociopath Personality .. post by Jerri » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 am
You had just posted in: Re: Gun Legislation .. post by Vrede too » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 am

Just after I posted, one view was almost immediately recorded on my post. Afterwards, another post was made by you:
Re: Gun Legislation .. post by Vrede too » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:54 am , and then another:
Re: Gun Legislation .. post by Vrede too » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 am

So...lie all you want and try to convince others that you are the poor innocent victim; you poor, weak, immature, bully sociopath.

So, even without looking I know that appliance repairperson Ms. Jerri:
The ugly head that the thread title is about is beginning to rear up ....

Has nothing to offer but condescension and sociopathy.
Why I posted your traits; your traits is all you have to offer.

Is regurgitating pop psychology that she doesn't understand. Only a narcissist pretends to expertise she doesn't have.
It's not my expertise. I've merely copied and pasted what the "experts" have shown the world how people like you think and treat other people. You just happen to be a classic example. Own it and deal with it.

To be fair, I don't call a psychologist to fix my dishwasher, either.
You've told us before. You don't give 'em an enema either, dummy.

I'm camped out in Ms. Jerri's head, sound like a pitifully obsessive personality to me.
Don't flatter yourself; you don't make the grade. The 'Ms.' you speak of is in name-calling only; sorry about your real-world condition.

All this is clearly wussy projection of Ms. Jerri's mental disease. Sad!
Quoting Trumpisms now are ya? Guess he's "camped out" in your head?
O Really
Admiral

Jerri wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 pm
Inasmuch as I didn't mention any names, it appears everyone knows well who this "personality" belongs to ... like I said, "Just a reminder of what everybody already knew. "
Oh, like you ever talk about anybody/anything else. :roll: :roll:
Give it a rest, man. Life's too short to waste energy carrying around old grudges and waste time creating foulness.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Didn't take long for Ms. Jerri's false witness and cowardice to pop up, and I can only see 3 sentences.
1312. ETTD.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

O Really wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am "Oh, like you ever talk about anybody/anything else.
Give it a rest, man. Life's too short to waste energy carrying around old grudges and waste time creating foulness."
I plan to. My inspiration for posting that drivel was because of the exchange between Vrede and Leo Lyons in the "Dumb Headlines" thread.

Vrede, in his oh so cute remark about hot Christian con women at Chick-fil-a couldn't handle the ribbing he was getting from Leo, so he started his usual narcissism by calling Leo a whiner, then accused Leo of saying that he (Vrede) was chasing after teenage girls. The thread ended as they usually do; Vrede getting in the last word. Typical narcissistic, condescending behavior from a grown man who hasn't grown up yet. That's what.

You mentioned old grudges; toss that back to Vrede. I apologized to him long ago, but his wussy ego and pride got in the way.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:05 am "Didn't take long for Ms. Jerri's false witness and cowardice to pop up, and I can only see 3 sentences."
You see what you want to see, false witness, I mean LIAR.

It Shows ...
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 am Image
So you can blow your own horn? You don't need that, unless you just want to keep something handy to blow on.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Jerri wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:28 am
O Really wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am "Oh, like you ever talk about anybody/anything else.
Give it a rest, man. Life's too short to waste energy carrying around old grudges and waste time creating foulness."
I plan to. ...
And yet, you don't. :lol: