Go nuts cons! Have your "reasonable" discussions here!

A conservative forum.
mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Go nuts cons! Have your "reasonable" discussions here!

Unread post by mike »

Reality wrote:God old dingle. Never misses a chance to solidify "its" postion as the forum dunce. The lack of an extensive vocabulary is noted.
And you equate your reference to Stinger as "Dingle" as indicative of you "having an extensive vocabulary?"

Weird, Big Ugly.

You might want to look up the proper spelling of "postion" while you're increasing your vocabulary.

Just sayin ... Image
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Reality wrote:God old dingle. Never misses a chance to solidify "its" postion as the forum dunce. The lack of an extensive vocabulary is noted.
I notice your vocabulary isn't anywhere near mine.

I notice you've never discredited or disproved anything I've said.

I notice the only thing you've got to back up your stupid snark is more stupid snark.

If you can't keep up with the forum dunce, what does that make you? I believe you just solidified your "position" as forum turd.

Run out and blame someone else for your incompetence. That's your schtick.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Wow, they've done a great job of cleaning up the forum and name calling so far!

Kudos to the cons!

:-H
Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Oh, so now we have two forum spell checkers. The Vrud and Mike. You're in good company Mike. Although good for what totally escapes me.

Vrud, you are improving your "blame" technique.
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Divorced from Reality wrote:. Although good for what totally escapes me.
Let's add that to the list of things that totally escape you . . . including REALITY.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Wow! A conservative-moderated echo chamber crying out for some wingnut Kool Aid, and not a con in sight.

Wouldn't it be safer to play over here in Con World where conservatives rule rather than continue to hang out where the forum nazi deletes their posts, suspends them, spanks them, etc.? They must be scared to death.

Give some people what they ask for and they're still miserable.

Then they try to accuse others of their own affliction -- misery.

Classic Freudian projection by a rather dim bulb.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

rstrong wrote:
Reality wrote:rstrong, since you present yourself as a conservative could you describe a Canadian liberal?
Liberal. A little to the left of your Democrats, although the last couple of Liberal administrations were admirably fiscally conservative. Less pro-business and pro-free-trade than the Conservative Party. More government services via higher taxes, where the Conservative Party wants less government services for lower taxes.

(As opposed to the US where the Republicans ALSO want more government services via higher taxes - they merely differ with the Democrats on WHICH government services should get more funding and who should pay those taxes.)

Our Conservative Party is to the right of your Republicans - not to the right of what Republicans campaign on, but to the certainly to the right of Republicans once elected.

Your turn. What makes you think I'm not a conservative? (Hint: Being a Palin/Bachmann/Santorum Republican does not make you a conservative. Being a Tea Partier certainly does not make you a conservative.) Not that I expect you to be capable of a rational answer this time either.
As expected, once again "Reality" is unable to answer.
Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Reality does have things to do other than stand by his computer and wait with bated breath on the next intellectual post from the left especially the Dunce of the Left, the infamous First Name Dingle. I have been traveling on highways I did not build but my taxes did help, attended a granddaughter's gradutaion from college not paid for by the USG (so you won't see her at the next OWS love in), and doing what those who believe in the real spirit of Christmas usually do this time of year. "It's a Wonderful Life".

As for you rstrong, are you pro abortion rights in all situations, pro big government, anti rich, 2nd Amenment advocate, pro State's rights, anti States rights, and do you agree with banni that guns were made to kill people or do you think they are made to protect people? After you respond, we can continue. As a general observation, I do not recall that your post have been other than of a left orientation.
bannination
Captain

Stinger wrote:
Divorced from Reality wrote:. Although good for what totally escapes me.
Let's add that to the list of things that totally escape you . . . including REALITY.

That picture was such an awesome compliment to your comment.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Dingle, my fellow non libs/lefties realize it only takes one of us to engage multiple libs/lefties so they have left this thread to me. Now if you will step aside with your usual noncontributory post, rstrong and I can continue with his conversion to a real con. He has routinely demonstrated the IQ to be a con while you have routinely demonstrated that you can fill a supportimg role in the remake of Blazing Saddles. Guess what role that may be?
bannination
Captain

Reality wrote:Dingle, my fellow non libs/lefties realize it only takes one of us to engage multiple libs/lefties so they have left this thread to me. Now if you will step aside with your usual noncontributory post, rstrong and I can continue with his conversion to a real con. He has routinely demonstrated the IQ to be a con while you have routinely demonstrated that you can fill a supportimg role in the remake of Blazing Saddles. Guess what role that may be?
So when do you start?
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Reality wrote:Dingle, my fellow non libs/lefties realize it only takes one of us to engage multiple libs/lefties so they have left this thread to me. Good move. It only takes one con on this forum to move the whole conversation from intelligent to full retard, and no one can do that better than you. Now if you will step aside with your usual noncontributory post, Uh, Dumbass. Let's look at how many of your posts are non-contributory. That's the only area where you have a positive batting average, and it's hovering around 1.000. rstrong and I can continue with his conversion to a real con. He has routinely demonstrated the IQ to be a con while you have routinely demonstrated that you can fill a supportimg role in the remake of Blazing Saddles. Guess what role that may be? I don't know, but I've got you pegged for Madeline Kahn. Of course, if you can't sing, you can always play the horse Mongo knocks out. I think Mongo's too far beyond your capabilities, both physically and mentally.

Are you finally getting the courage up to actually comment on a topic for a change?

This should be good.

Divorced from Reality attempts to say something about an issue. Divorced from Reality gets everything bass-ackward. Divorced from Reality gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter . . . AGAIN. Divorced from Reality runs aways . . . AGAIN. Divorced from Reality shows back up on another thread, carping from the sidelines, talking about others and refusing to discuss a topic for another month.

Rinse, lather, repeat.
Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

banni, I thought you were paying better attention. Can you not read what has been going on since you tried to make this a con thread but no one took the bait. I'm here to engage all the SA post that the usual lefties have made and then swarm like flies on cow pies.

Right now rstrong, Vred, Dingle, and you are engaged and I'm the only con.

Good example of the lefty swarm. I ask rstrong a question and Vred breaks down the entire post before rstrong has an opportunity to respond and now you throw in your two cents. Get the "picture". Ut oh, I used another military term that Vred will try to redefine.
bannination
Captain

Reality wrote:banni, I thought you were paying better attention. Can you not read what has been going on since you tried to make this a con thread but no one took the bait. I'm here to engage all the SA post that the usual lefties have made and then swarm like flies on cow pies.

Good example of the lefty swarm. I ask rstrong a question and Vred breaks down the entire post before rstrong has an opportunity to respond and now you throw in your two cents. Get the "picture". Ut oh, I used another military term that Vred will try to redefine.

Apparently not starting anytime soon. -0-?
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Reality wrote:banni, I thought you were paying better attention. Can you not read what has been going on since you tried to make this a con thread but no one took the bait. I'm here to engage all the SA post that the usual lefties have made and then swarm like flies on cow pies.

You gotta admit . . . you are one big cow pie.

Something along that magnitude.

Here ya go.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

rstrong wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Reality wrote:rstrong, since you present yourself as a conservative could you describe a Canadian liberal?
Liberal. A little to the left of your Democrats, although the last couple of Liberal administrations were admirably fiscally conservative. Less pro-business and pro-free-trade than the Conservative Party. More government services via higher taxes, where the Conservative Party wants less government services for lower taxes.

(As opposed to the US where the Republicans ALSO want more government services via higher taxes - they merely differ with the Democrats on WHICH government services should get more funding and who should pay those taxes.)

Our Conservative Party is to the right of your Republicans - not to the right of what Republicans campaign on, but to the certainly to the right of Republicans once elected.

Your turn. What makes you think I'm not a conservative? (Hint: Being a Palin/Bachmann/Santorum Republican does not make you a conservative. Being a Tea Partier certainly does not make you a conservative.) Not that I expect you to be capable of a rational answer this time either.
As expected, once again "Reality" is unable to answer.
And still he hasn't:
Reality wrote:Reality does have things to do other than stand by his computer and wait with bated breath....
You demand answers from others, and yet even when they respond, you're completely unable to answer the most basic questions about your own claims. Stop being such a pissant.

I answered your question and again asked the obvious question in return. Again, you ran away.
Reality wrote:After you respond, we can continue.
You've already stated so a number of times that I'm left-wing and non-conservative. Not that you've ever been capable of answering why, but you've made up your mind, so you don't need any further information from me.

You asked me a question. I answered. It's your turn.
Reality wrote:"It's a Wonderful Life".
The FBI Considered "It's A Wonderful Life" to be communist propaganda. They thought Life smeared American values such as wealth and free enterprise while glorifying anti-American values such as the triumph of the common man.

You leftie, you.
Reality wrote:I do not recall that your post have been other than of a left orientation.
I'm firmly in the center. On the left/right/authoritarian/libertarian test posted here a while ago. I'm just about dead-center on the left-right scale, just half a square left of center. On the authoritarian/libertarian scale I'm deep into the libertarian side.

There's not much difference between libertarian and liberal, so for an authoritarian like yourself it's understandable if you think I'm liberal.

But we're talking about the word conservative, which is not the opposite of libertarian or liberal or left. For all your claims that I'm not a conservative, yet again you're still unable to explain why.
Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Sorry Vred, but your knowledge of the military, or lack thereof, doesn't allow you to know the difference between what's accurate and what's not.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Reality wrote:Sorry Vred, but your knowledge of the military, or lack thereof, doesn't allow you to know the difference between what's accurate and what's not.
Sorry Reality, but your knowledge of the military, or lack thereof, doesn't allow you to know the difference between what's accurate and what's not.

Apparently that goes for many other subjects. Politics especially.
Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

You must be using the wrong sources because you haven't got it right yet?

Problem is Vred, you do not know enought about the military to know if your source is correct.

It's for sure you are the google queen of the forum.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Sure is quiet in here. Is the likelihood of some non-RWer posting in here so frightening that the RWers stay away, even when they are given carte blanche? WTF?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.