Obama's Cleveland Diversion

A conservative forum.
Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Obama's Cleveland Diversion

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

This whole Cleveland situation is starting to stink like a pile of shit in a plastic bag
left out in the middle of July. Just one day before the Benghazi hearings, which will
blow the roof off the sucka, someone comes up with this story. Don't hand us this
MSM bullshit, we know the truth: Obama kidnapped these people ten years ago,
then held them until today when he knew the media would be all over this story,
just one day before the hearings. Coincidence? GFY. And there's more. The brothers'
name--Castro. Bingo. Want to bet there's some ceegars in the basement with Fidel's
DNA on them. You're damn right there are. You think the MSM is going to tell this?
No they'll cover the whole thing up like they always do. One more thing--Cleveland,
Democratic to the core. You think it's an accident it happened there? Wake up sheeple,
Obummie's pulling the wool right over your eyes, and it's your own wool, assjacks.
Last edited by bannination on Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stickied Topic!
bannination
Captain

Re: Obama's Cleveland Diversion

Unread post by bannination »

Stickied topic because this is going to be BIG!!!!
Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Gonna be HUGE, 10 times worse than Watergate and Iran-Contra combined.
Just wait till tomorrow. :o :o :o
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, the whole thing has got me reeling.....too many things point straight at Obama and Cuba. I did think it was rather clever to actually have this "ace in the hole" situation in Cleveland to whip out now in the face of another Obumma disaster.....the Benghazi thing. Our own marvelous Mark Meadows will be participating in today's Benghazi hearings. I was hanging on his every word this morning on WLOS. If anyone can get to the bottom of the Benghazi situation, it's Meadows. He's my hero. I sort of wish I had voted for him. Oh, well. Let's all be on the edge of our seats with clenched fists as Meadows sorts out the vile and shameful coverup that was Benghazi. I just know Mark will not be fooled by this latest bizarre Obama directed event now happening in Cleveland. He will instead be engaged in laser beam focus on the conspiracy that was Benghazi.
bannination
Captain

It doesn't matter what happens the liberal media will censor it. I'm surprised they haven't issued a take down notice here for even mentioning it. Time will tell. Hell I'm surprised this hasn't been hacked by one of those libs yet to cover their obvious agenda.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I'm just glad that nobody is very upset about any of the 54 attacks on US diplomatic missions that resulted in 13 deaths during the shining sparkly George Bush administration. And I am particularly proud of the fact that all those events generated a total of three congressional hearings, while the despicable Benghazi conspiracy has generated nine congressional hearings so far. My hope is that yet another Benghazi hearing will be able to occur around the 4th of July.....I think it would be quite patriotic.
stephenpe

Unread post by stephenpe »

Pesky facts neo. Tens times bigger than Watergate? You can almost feel the hope in that post/
bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:banni, maybe remove this thread from the perpetual top of the list?

Dang it, can't count on wingnuts for anything, too busy collecting their government checks.