2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: 2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:06 am
Don't know about anywhere else but his My Pillow ads have become more frequent here. Raising money on the gullible and stupid.
He just quit advertising on Faux Noise because they edited some of his election lies out of an interview - more money for other stations? Idk which ones, I just stumble on the ads now and then.

Also, "lowest price ever" at $29 from $69. Idk if that's desperation for sales or if it's always been his shtick.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

We haven't seen a "My Pillow" ad for at least over a year or more. I remember what they're like, but really don't remember the last time we saw one. Must be something about that Tennessee market.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:30 pm
We haven't seen a "My Pillow" ad for at least over a year or more. I remember what they're like, but really don't remember the last time we saw one. Must be something about that Tennessee market.
As I mentioned somewhere recently, I picked up some My Pillow clone pillows at Costco about a year or two ago. The "real" My Pillow product was alongside the clones. They were pretty much identical, but the clones were less than half the price of the Lindell product.

My conclusion is that Lindell is a scam artist; there's obviously nothing about his product that you can't get for less with a generic product, for less $$$.

That said, can't remember the last time I saw one of ads on local TV. Most of my viewing is PBS. Just commercial TV for local and national news, and then I find I have to keep the mute button ready for the incessant commercial breaks.

I have considered there may be a market for a new product: "My Piltdown", which would be a collection of fossilized ancient human bones. Of course due to supply limitations, most if not all the bones would be fake. Just like Lindell.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:39 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:06 am
Don't know about anywhere else but his My Pillow ads have become more frequent here. Raising money on the gullible and stupid.
What are you watching?

Don't think I've ever actually seen a my pillow ad.
Local news (Sinclair owned) and MEtv mostly. He's a con man and should have remained a crackhead or meth head or whatever he was before.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 pm
Local news (Sinclair owned) and MEtv mostly. He's a con man and should have remained a crackhead or meth head or whatever he was before.
I'm not so sure that it's past tense.

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Probably that cross on his lapel that keeps him going. It's edible and made of pure meth.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hey,
Whatever happened to the Arizona audit?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I think it's the same kind of bullshit that trump saying he'd release his taxes was. He's even now trying to prevent it. The stupid keep donating.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:55 pm
Probably that cross on his lapel that keeps him going. It's edible and made of pure meth.
He needs a psych commitment.

My Pillow guy Mike Lindell claimed 'Antifa things' were trying to infiltrate his cyber symposium. It was actually 3 people singing hymns in the parking lot

:laughing-rofl:
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:52 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:55 pm
He needs a psych commitment.

My Pillow guy Mike Lindell claimed 'Antifa things' were trying to infiltrate his cyber symposium. It was actually 3 people singing hymns in the parking lot

:laughing-rofl:
Too funny.

But kinda sad, too.

:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:27 pm
Hey,
Whatever happened to the Arizona audit?
Maybe the media got bored with reporting on the endless stupidity.

Cyber Ninjas 'audit': Maricopa County puts Arizona Senate on notice, seeks $2.8 million to replace 'compromised' election equipment
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:35 pm
Boy, it's all clear now. It was the Chinese thermostats and the Chinese virus along with the Italian satellite interference. Everybody knows it. Black Lives Matter and Antifa also get honorable mentions.
Bastards. :x

Judge allows Dominion defamation suits against Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and MyPillow's Mike Lindell

ICYMI: "a Trump appointee" :---P
In a separate case:
Judge rules that Sidney Powell and Lin Wood engaged in 'historic and profound abuse' of legal system, approves punishment

A US judge has ruled that the pro-Trump attorneys who sued Michigan officials over false claims they broke state election law and manipulated the vote will have to pay the defendants' legal fees and face sanctions over unethical behavior.

The decision stems from a lawsuit filed by the Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood, among others, following former President Donald Trump's defeat in the 2020 election. President Joe Biden won Michigan by more than 155,000 votes in what state and national officials described as an election that was "the most secure in American history."

In a scathing ruling issued on Thursday, US District Judge Linda V. Parker said Powell and Wood had engaged in a "historic and profound abuse of the judicial process." Their claims - made against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, the City of Detroit, and state election officials - were not just flimsy and unfounded, alleging a massive and implausible conspiracy to steal the election, Parker said, but actively harmful.

This case "was never about fraud - it was about undermining the People's faith in our democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so," the judge wrote.

Thursday's order grants the defendants' motion for unspecified sanctions, instructs the attorneys to pay any fees incurred by their litigation, and instructs the lawyers to complete at least 12 hours of legal education within the next six months on election law and pleading standards. The order also refers to them for potentially further disciplinary action, including disbarment.
:---P
Parker provided numerous instances of what she termed legal abuse. In one example, the lawyers claimed to have evidence that votes were changed by election workers. Asked for evidence, they presented an affidavit from a woman who said only that "I believe some of these workers were changing votes." Asked if that woman had actually seen that, "The Court was met with silence."

In another instance, the judge noted that the lawyers claimed ballots were run through tabulation machine more than once - and that there is no legal reason to do so. "But bafflingly, Plaintiff's counsel did not offer a cite to the law violated," the judge wrote. In fact, however, there are a "myriad of reasons" why ballots might be run through a machine several times, such as if the reader is jammed....
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:10 am
Judge rules that Sidney Powell and Lin Wood engaged in 'historic and profound abuse' of legal system, approves punishment

A US judge has ruled that the pro-Trump attorneys who sued Michigan officials over false claims they broke state election law and manipulated the vote will have to pay the defendants' legal fees and face sanctions over unethical behavior....

Thursday's order grants the defendants' motion for unspecified sanctions, instructs the attorneys to pay any fees incurred by their litigation, and instructs the lawyers to complete at least 12 hours of legal education within the next six months on election law and pleading standards. The order also refers to them for potentially further disciplinary action, including disbarment.
:---P
Pro-Trump lawyers face $200,000 legal bill for 'frivolous' election case

Michigan officials on Wednesday demanded that lawyers who unsuccessfully sued to overturn former President Donald Trump's election defeat in the state pay about $200,000 to reimburse for legal fees and related costs.

U.S. District Judge Linda Parker ruled last month that state and local election officials in Michigan were entitled to reimbursement of their legal fees, but has not yet determined the exact amount. The judge will now review the $200,000 request to determine if it is reasonable....

Parker ordered the repayment as part of sanctions against the lawyers who included Sidney Powell, a former campaign lawyer for Trump, and prominent litigator Lin Wood....
:---P x 200,000. :clap:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Cool. trump loses once again.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:10 am
Cool. trump loses once again.
:clap: As do his lawyers.

Sidney Powell ignored a Trump campaign memo saying her Dominion theories were bunk, legal filings show

Trump’s ‘Kraken’ ex-lawyer Sidney Powell doesn’t have ‘tiniest fraction’ of assets to cover more than $3bn in legal threats

Bleed her dry, lock her up.

NC's turn:

North Carolina Republicans Threaten to Use Police Force to Inspect Voting Machines

:roll:

North Carolina Log Cabin Republicans? Nttawwt. So, you're NC Leg RepuQs that are about to do a presser that may get national attention - Why the hell would you pick those suits to wear?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Does he have pants like that, too? What a treacherous bastard he must be.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Two charter bow tie members of the Can't Get Laid Club.

That article is bizarre. Day drunk with power they actually don't have.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

He could strut around in plain sight and still hide fifty votes in that goddamn suit. Even on the outside.