Obama's speech

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
homerfobe
Ensign

Obama's speech

Unread post by homerfobe »

"Good evening <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap> ladies and ...... <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap>.
I am here tonight <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap> to bring to you <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap> the State of the ....."<clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap> on and on and on.

"Joe Biden has been named Head Cheerleader for the Obama White House".....<clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap>

I wonder if Obama has a button on his podium that he presses to shock Biden's ass so that he'll bounce up and down like a rubber ball? It's apparent that speeches make him sleepy, his head bobbles up and down like a wobbly-bobbly doll.

****Update**** 12:55pm

President Obama eats at the (whatever)Bones in Asheville! According to Victoria Dunkle on WLOS news, the WLOS Twitter page is really lighting up! Well, no wonder; the twit's in town! :lol: :-H
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Re: Obama's speech

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

The born yesterdays are back. The SOS stuff that all modern presidents have done
suddenly becomes suspicious if Obama does it. He's giving a state of the union speech,
he's going on vacation, he's going on a trip to foreign countries. Wingnuts=Hilarious.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

How could I forget the teleprompter? That drove the nutjobs crazy for about two
years. Even after it was pointed out to them early in the adminstration that all
recent presidents used one, they couldn't let it rest. A sign of things to come.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

homerfobe wrote: I wonder if Obama has a button on his podium that he presses to shock Biden's ass so that he'll bounce up and down like a rubber ball?
Send him the one you use on yourself. Maybe he'll try it out.

Poor boy can't even try to insult the vice president without mentioning a guy's ass. This is really sad.

homerfobe
Ensign

Stinger wrote:
homerfobe wrote: I wonder if Obama has a button on his podium that he presses to shock Biden's ass so that he'll bounce up and down like a rubber ball?
Send him the one you use on yourself. Maybe he'll try it out.
<clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap>

Poor boy can't even try to insult the vice president without mentioning a guy's ass. This is really sad.
Not one time did I mention you. You're fantasizing again. This is really sad.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:
homerfobe wrote:...Bones...
Obsessed, regardless of topic.
Dumbass. I was referring to the name of the barbecue restaurant. It's name is 12 Bones. I didn't know it's full name when I posted. Your obsession with me clouded your comprehension.