The Best Republican Candidate

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ombudsman
Ensign

Re: The Best Republican Candidate

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Vrede wrote:True, I meant that even a personally anti-gay shrink would be creeped out by homerfobe's lifelong obsession.
You never know what his history is. Sounds like he's had a pretty rough life and needs an easy scapegoat.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Well if true, that's a pretty traumatic event. It could have permanently stunted him emotionally, which might explain some of his posts. Sometimes you have to be a bit more patient with the mentally ill.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
homerfobe wrote: I think that would depend on whether the shrink is anti or pro queer.
Wouldn't be a real shrink if he or she were anti- or pro-gay.
Why not? Aren't professional mind-probers allowed to have or express personal opinions?

You do quite well for a non-professional; so you must be unreal! :lol: :mrgreen:
They're allowed to have them, and they're allowed to express them ... outside of counseling. From Freud on, one of the biggest no-no's in psychotherapy is for the therapist to have any personal biases interfere with counseling.

Who said I'm a non-professional?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote: True, he's not our most honest poster. However, he claims that a male Jr. High teacher tried to molest him
That story was about as credible as Lyin' Leo's illogical, irrational accounting for coming onto a forum and going back through hundreds of threads and thousands of posts to come up with a thread about a sheriff's assault vehicle.

Unless Leo has a similarly-all-consuming obsession because he was assaulted by an assault vehicle in junior high school.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Stinger wrote:Who said I'm a non-professional?
I never doubted you weren't a professional.

It's well known in your circles that you used to have three employees in your fart cushion business, but you had to let one go.....

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Stinger wrote:
Vrede wrote: True, he's not our most honest poster. However, he claims that a male Jr. High teacher tried to molest him
That story was about as credible as Lyin' Leo's illogical, irrational accounting for coming onto a forum and going back through hundreds of threads and thousands of posts to come up with a thread about a sheriff's assault vehicle.

Unless Leo has a similarly-all-consuming obsession because he was assaulted by an assault vehicle in junior high school.
Sorry my inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede wrote:
Ombudsman wrote:
Vrede wrote:True, I meant that even a personally anti-gay shrink would be creeped out by homerfobe's lifelong obsession.
You never know what his history is. Sounds like he's had a pretty rough life and needs an easy scapegoat.
True, he's not our most honest poster. However, he claims that a male Jr. High teacher tried to molest him and that he's now retired from the military because of the end of DADT, so I think "lifelong obsession" is fair.
I spoke nothing but the truth. I made no "claims"; I did not "end my career because of the end of DADT" as you, in your
all-knowing crock of bullshit crow about. I RETIRED long before it was announced that queers could advertise their wares to other military personnel without fear of retribution. I said I saw the handwriting on the wall, meaning that I was aware that being a queer would one day be fashionable, and if I stayed in the military, I would have to one day watch as prissy-assed "men" and bull-dyke "women" filled the ranks where real men and women honorably served their country, rather than these low-life nasty-assed scumbags who are in it for the fame of being a queer in the military. F**k that and anybody who supports the filthy bastards.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:

Sorry my inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.
Your attempt at something makes no sense. Kind of like your assault vehicle story.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:"lifelong obsession", which was my main point, anyhow. Thank you.
You've told hundreds of times of your obssession with dirty words. What's your other main point besides the one you get from reading dirty words?

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:I quote your words and that makes them my obsession???
Ombudsman wrote:You're making less sense than normal.
You wouldn't quote them if you didn't get some masochistic thrill from it. You're making less sense than you normally don't.

Ombudsman
Ensign

homerfobe wrote:
Vrede wrote:I quote your words and that makes them my obsession???
Ombudsman wrote:You're making less sense than normal.
You wouldn't quote them if you didn't get some masochistic thrill from it. You're making less sense than you normally don't.
Would that make you the sadist? What exactly did you do to that middle school teacher?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede wrote: Sadistic :twisted: - making a fool out of you. But, they wouldn't have to be about your obsession with homo sex. If, instead of being a closeted self-loather, you were an obsessed birfer, truther or Bilderberg-er it would be just as much fun for me.
You do sometimes like to swim in the sewer, doncha, m'friend? To me, Homo is waay past the line on entertainment, and well into the pit of perversion that's probably dangerous if pushed too far. He's at the top of "the usual suspects" list the next time a "Matthew Shepard" turns up dead.