Right Wingers Are Like Third Worlders

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ombudsman
Ensign

Re: Right Wingers Are Like Third Worlders

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Turks wrote: Is that English or Ebonics? :-0?>
You need to get a newer edition of the Right Wing Playbook. Referring to ebonics was totally played out circa 1997.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote: Hi Turks,
So here was the original point of the whole thread, would you care to address it?
Given that his first sentence was "Because we all know how the other side of the aisle follows the rules to the letter of the law. OWSers come to mind." I doubt it. Jumped straight to "I don't have to defend or comment on what the controversy is because somebody else [might have] done something somehow related." And then to car pooping. That would have been before anyone hurt his feelings.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote: Recap:

Turks whines that he was the victim of ad hominem attacks.
Turks does nothing but post reams of ad hominem attacks and then blames others for his behavior.
Typical, typical, typical con.

Here, what every con earns.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Turks wrote:
bannination wrote:
Turks wrote:Delete many posts? I hear you have a penchant for modifying and removing those you don't like. Seems a few of mine have gone A.W.O.L. I seldom if ever use this word but you are one stupid CUNT, Vrede!
*Check moderator log*, nope, nothing modified or deleted except by you Turk. However, just FYI had you posted that on your own forum as a "lib" you'd be banned right now. -0-? Something about eventually the idiots lose it and break downor just start calling names and you have to ban them, their words, not mine. (Even though there was no name calling over there to my knowledge.)

:crazy:
Is that English or Ebonics? :-0?>
Translation: "My stupid assertion just got blown out of the water, so I'll say something stupid to dissemble and distract from another epic fail."

Something like that. Loosely translated.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Turks wrote: "An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person", short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument"

See that "an opponent"? Not a group but one, an individual.
Dumbass. What if your "opponent" is a group, not an individual? Then, if you attack the group's argument by attacking the group itself, you are still guilty of the ad hominem fallacy.

Ombudsman
Ensign

He's already bailed, claiming he was the victim of mean ol' liberals.
I just concluded a short visit. All I can say is they are one sorry group of individuals. Actually that's a broad stroke since my encounter was primarily with Vrede. Is it human? There wasn't any sign of intelligence. 4 posts in and her main issue was to keep repeating how I hit a wrong button and posted a reply twice. That was after her first 3 replies to me were off topic and aimed at people here. In fact, last I looked not too long ago she was still harping on it.

Can I get a refund for my travel expenses getting there? :smile:
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... et-ban/60/

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Ombudsman wrote:He's already bailed, claiming he was the victim of mean ol' liberals.
I just concluded a short visit. All I can say is they are one sorry group of individuals. Actually that's a broad stroke since my encounter was primarily with Vrede. Is it human? There wasn't any sign of intelligence. 4 posts in and her main issue was to keep repeating how I hit a wrong button and posted a reply twice. That was after her first 3 replies to me were off topic and aimed at people here. In fact, last I looked not too long ago she was still harping on it.

Can I get a refund for my travel expenses getting there? :smile:
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... et-ban/60/
And keyhoarder is bragging about how fast anyone who disputes their delusions gets booted over there. They're so frickin' stupid that they don't even realize they're indicting themselves by bragging about how they can't survive unless they're in a nanny-state, monitored-for-their-protection forum.

Soupy and Reality then chime in as examples of wingnuts who couldn't survive in a non-nanny-state, unmonitored forum.

Too funny.

Ombudsman
Ensign

I always felt a bit of pity for Keyboarder. She's just a naive old lady who lives down the street from Ragin' Randy. She doesn't seem to actually understand most of the topics discussed.