2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: 2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:12 pm
I've said since Biden's Inauguration that a whole lotta self-righteous victimhood will inspire the Right to commit voter fraud as if they live in the Villages.
At least some are paying for it and may pay for it.

viewtopic.php?p=192842#p192842
As More ‘Fake Electors’ Face Charges, a Key Witness Emerges

Nevada
Georgia
Michigan

Architect of the coup - along with Rudy, Meadows and Eastman - Kenneth Chesebro is snitching. Lock them all up!
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The other Johnson the johnson:
Sen. Ron Johnson Squirms When CNN’s Kaitlan Collins Asks Him To Back Up Claim
“This wasn’t what this interview was gonna be about,” the Donald Trump ally complained to “The Source” anchor.

... Johnson claimed Democrats had done the same “repeatedly in all kinds of different states“ during a back-and-forth about the 10 Wisconsin Republicans who, in 2020, served as fake electors for former President Donald Trump, who last week settled a lawsuit brought by the state’s legitimate electors in which they acknowledged President Joe Biden won the election.

Those Republicans “did nothing different than what many Democrats have done in many states throughout our history,” Johnson argued.

“They certainly did, senator,” Collins responded. “There were multiple slates of fake electors, including in your home state. They’re acknowledging that they were playing a role in trying to improperly overturn the election. That’s what they said.”

Trump-loving Johnson, though, called it a “nuisance lawsuit” and again insisted Democrats have also declared themselves electors in several states.

“Which ones, sir?” asked Collins.

“I’m not prepared to give you the exact states, but it’s happened repeatedly. It has happened repeatedly. Just go check the books,” he replied.

“Which books?” Collins fired back.

Johnson floundered before telling Collins, “This wasn’t what this interview was gonna be about. I’ll come in, and I’ll provide you the information, but I’m absolutely certain about that.”

“I look forward to your office sending that information,” Collins replied. “We’ll publish it if it’s accurate.”

:---P

Poor poor Johnson the johnson :violin: He, Potatotown and MarshaMarshaMarsha are the Senate's Triad of Stupid.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Apology letters by Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro in Georgia election case are one sentence long

... The letters, obtained Thursday by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution through an open records request, were hand-written and terse. Neither letter acknowledges the legitimacy of Democrat Joe Biden's win in Georgia’s 2020 election nor denounces the baseless conspiracy theories they pushed to claim Trump was cheated out of victory through fraud.

“I apologize for my actions in connection with the events in Coffee County,” Powell wrote in a letter dated Oct. 19, the same day she pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors accusing her of conspiring to intentionally interfere with the performance of election duties.

“I apologize to the citizens of the state of Georgia and of Fulton County for my involvement in Count 15 of the indictment,” Chesebro wrote in a letter dated Oct. 20, when he appeared in court to plead guilty to one felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing false documents....

Each of the four who reached a deal with prosecutors received a sentence that included probation but no jail time. They were also allowed to plead guilty under Georgia’s first offender law, meaning that if they complete their probation without violating the terms or committing another crime, their records will be wiped clean....

Powell was initially charged with felony racketeering and six other felony counts....

Chesebro was initially charged with felony racketeering and six other felony counts....
:roll: :bs: :ateeth: Reject the crappy letters, re-sentence them and lock them all up!
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:39 pm
Apology letters by Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro in Georgia election case are one sentence long

... The letters, obtained Thursday by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution through an open records request, were hand-written and terse. Neither letter acknowledges the legitimacy of Democrat Joe Biden's win in Georgia’s 2020 election nor denounces the baseless conspiracy theories they pushed to claim Trump was cheated out of victory through fraud.

“I apologize for my actions in connection with the events in Coffee County,” Powell wrote in a letter dated Oct. 19, the same day she pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors accusing her of conspiring to intentionally interfere with the performance of election duties.

“I apologize to the citizens of the state of Georgia and of Fulton County for my involvement in Count 15 of the indictment,” Chesebro wrote in a letter dated Oct. 20, when he appeared in court to plead guilty to one felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing false documents....

Each of the four who reached a deal with prosecutors received a sentence that included probation but no jail time. They were also allowed to plead guilty under Georgia’s first offender law, meaning that if they complete their probation without violating the terms or committing another crime, their records will be wiped clean....

Powell was initially charged with felony racketeering and six other felony counts....

Chesebro was initially charged with felony racketeering and six other felony counts....
:roll: :bs: :ateeth: Reject the crappy letters, re-sentence them and lock them all up!
Lock them up or it continues to happen again and again
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

A plea deal can be canceled if the accused lies, refuses to testify (if that was part of it) or reneges on other parts of the agreement. I'd call those letters reneging on the requirement to apologize, but probably the original requirement/agreement was written vaguely, under the assumption that Powell and Cheeseburger would comply in good faith instead of clinging to the very letter. They shoulda known better, but it may be too late to demand better. Lock their asses up over something else.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

"Not too particular, not too precise".......from the famous old Jimmy Buffett tune "Chesebro in Paradise."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:23 am
"Not too particular, not too precise".......from the famous old Jimmy Buffett tune "Chesebro in Paradise."
:D

Chesebro at Pair-a-dice:

Trump campaign lawyer testified in Nevada fake electors case to avoid prosecution, transcripts show

It's a odd to have one of the criminal masterminds granted immunity in exchange for testimony against the duped minions. I'd want to have a conversation with the prosecutors before deciding how I feel about that.

Lock them all up!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:09 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:23 am
:D

Chesebro at Pair-a-dice:

Trump campaign lawyer testified in Nevada fake electors case to avoid prosecution, transcripts show

It's a odd to have one of the criminal masterminds granted immunity in exchange for testimony against the duped minions. I'd want to have a conversation with the prosecutors before deciding how I feel about that.

Lock them all up!
Well, Chesebro is the one, along with Eastman, that ties the trump campaign to all of this. Eastman decided to go to jail instead of cooperating. Besides, I figure Chesebro has plenty of Eastman correspondence between them on this vile matter. So they don't really need Eastman.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:19 pm
Well, Chesebro is the one, along with Eastman, that ties the trump campaign to all of this. Eastman decided to go to jail instead of cooperating. Besides, I figure Chesebro has plenty of Eastman correspondence between them on this vile matter. So they don't really need Eastman.
I can see prosecutors making deals pitting boss lawyers against each other, but since when is El Chapo called on to testify against street dealers? I'm confused by the whole thing.

'Can't wait until he repeats this in court': Trump mocked as expert hired by ex-POTUS to prove voter fraud says he found all claims to be false

:laughing-rolling: Hired by (no telling if he was ever actually paid) Dolt .45 to ultimately call Dolt .45 a whiny liar. Perfect.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:56 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:19 pm
I can see prosecutors making deals pitting boss lawyers against each other, but since when is El Chapo called on to testify against street dealers? I'm confused by the whole thing.

'Can't wait until he repeats this in court': Trump mocked as expert hired by ex-POTUS to prove voter fraud says he found all claims to be false

:laughing-rolling: Hired by (no telling if he was ever actually paid) Dolt .45 to ultimately call Dolt .45 a whiny liar. Perfect.
It's confusing in the sense that so many people were involved in it and to varying degrees. All the wacko lawyers (Ellis, Rudy, Powell) as well as the "credible" ones (Eastman, Chesebro), the GOP congress members, the fake electors in seven states, and who knows who else. I hope they lower the boom on all of them, especially trump and the ones who continue to plead either innocence or ignorance.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:08 am
It's confusing in the sense that so many people were involved in it and to varying degrees. All the wacko lawyers (Ellis, Rudy, Powell) as well as the "credible" ones (Eastman, Chesebro), the GOP congress members, the fake electors in seven states, and who knows who else. I hope they lower the boom on all of them, especially trump and the ones who continue to plead either innocence or ignorance.
Lock them all up!

Trump's campaign paid expert $750K to prove voter fraud. He debunked some of their claims in minutes
Expert Ken Block gives an inside look into the many different ways the Trump campaign tried to prove voter fraud

... Software engineer Ken Block was hired to prove mass voter fraud in states including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and Michigan. Block found each instance of acclaimed election fraud to be false. In fact, fewer than 200 mail-in ballot votes from all the swing states combined were found to be fraudulent. Some of the claims could be dismissed within minutes, he told The Washington Post, while others required considerable research.

In his new book, “Disproven,” Block gives an inside look into the many different ways the Trump campaign tried to prove voter fraud. Though each allegation was quickly proven false to Trump’s team, the former president continued to spew rhetoric of election fraud to the public.

"Former President Trump has turned losing with grace into losing with disgrace," Block writes in his book, according to an excerpt in the Post. "He has spawned a group of losing candidates who would rather howl about voter fraud—without justification— than display the leadership qualities demanded by the positions for which they ran."

... “For these folks, the end goal has nothing to do with winning an election. It is about raising money or profile—or worse, about undermining our republic," Block said in “Disproven”, which is set to be released on March 12.
:---P x 2020
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:50 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:08 am
Lock them all up!

Trump's campaign paid expert $750K to prove voter fraud. He debunked some of their claims in minutes
Expert Ken Block gives an inside look into the many different ways the Trump campaign tried to prove voter fraud

... Software engineer Ken Block was hired to prove mass voter fraud in states including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and Michigan. Block found each instance of acclaimed election fraud to be false. In fact, fewer than 200 mail-in ballot votes from all the swing states combined were found to be fraudulent. Some of the claims could be dismissed within minutes, he told The Washington Post, while others required considerable research.

In his new book, “Disproven,” Block gives an inside look into the many different ways the Trump campaign tried to prove voter fraud. Though each allegation was quickly proven false to Trump’s team, the former president continued to spew rhetoric of election fraud to the public.

"Former President Trump has turned losing with grace into losing with disgrace," Block writes in his book, according to an excerpt in the Post. "He has spawned a group of losing candidates who would rather howl about voter fraud—without justification— than display the leadership qualities demanded by the positions for which they ran."

... “For these folks, the end goal has nothing to do with winning an election. It is about raising money or profile—or worse, about undermining our republic," Block said in “Disproven”, which is set to be released on March 12.
:---P x 2020
Yesterday when I read about the Brian Butler guy (20 year trump employee) who came out and told how he'd driven and loaded bankers boxes onto trump's plane in FL the same day federal agents were heading down to FL. He said the plane was going from FL to trump's place in Bedminster NJ. I immediately thought "god hell, I posted about how they should also search that place in NJ when the search of his place in FL was happening." I don't remember where I posted my advice in here but I definitely remember posting that suggestion. At the time I figured he had classified stiff there as well. I bet he still does. Those fuckers should have had me on this case at the outset. The whole thing makes me want to soak judge Cannon's front yard with about ten gallons of gasoline and set it on fire at three am.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:43 am

Yesterday when I read about the Brian Butler guy (20 year trump employee) who came out and told how he'd driven and loaded bankers boxes onto trump's plane in FL the same day federal agents were heading down to FL. He said the plane was going from FL to trump's place in Bedminster NJ. I immediately thought "god hell, I posted about how they should also search that place in NJ when the search of his place in FL was happening." I don't remember where I posted my advice in here but I definitely remember posting that suggestion. At the time I figured he had classified stiff there as well. I bet he still does. Those fuckers should have had me on this case at the outset. The whole thing makes me want to soak judge Cannon's front yard with about ten gallons of gasoline and set it on fire at three am.
They're gonna have to dig up Ivana's grave on the first fairway to find this stuff.

Strange times.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:48 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:43 am

They're gonna have to dig up Ivana's grave on the first fairway to find this stuff.

Strange times.
I'm pretty sure that audio recording where trump is telling others "I could have declassified this but I didn't. It's still a secret" hasppened at the Bedminster NJ golf place. I'd bet anything he has more classified stuff there.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:10 am
I'm pretty sure that audio recording where trump is telling others "I could have declassified this but I didn't. It's still a secret" happened at the Bedminster NJ golf place. I'd bet anything he has more classified stuff there.
Trump Tower, still on the plane, at his spawn's homes, Melania's Dad's house, Melania's Mom's casket . . .
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/larry-da ... 6374267968
“You can’t go a day without thinking about what he’s done to this country because he’s such a little baby that he’s thrown 250 years of democracy out the window by not accepting the results of the ― I mean, it’s so crazy, he’s such a sociopath, he’s so insane, he just couldn’t admit to losing. And we know he lost. He knows he lost. And look how he’s fooled everybody, he’s convinced all these people that he didn’t lose. He’s such a sick man. He’s so sick.”
-- Larry David
1312. ETTD.