Where's Merrick?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Where's Merrick?

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:00 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:27 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:44 am
You're underestimating trump's repel factor. It may be the greatest ever seen, many people are saying so.
A president elected for no other reason than the other guy was completely unacceptable.
What a sorry state of affairs to hope for.
Dolt .45 is the worst ever, but hasn't that been the situation most of our lives? Radicals like us don't get champions to vote for very often.

Edit: Maybe you mean that it's sad that most of America is in this position this year. If so, I agree.
The second
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:42 pm
Can he be prosecuted?
He might have been under oath in Congress today, Idk. If he lies under oath he can be prosecuted. For his initial, non-oath statements he can't be prosecuted.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I had faith, I was wrong.

If this is true, it has crossed into shameful territory.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:33 am
I've said that he was a bad pick from day one. What a republican. Other than another cultist willing to block any attempt to bring trump to justice, what else could he be?
I wanted then, and still want someone like Doug Jones.

Has anyone seen my red stapler?

We ignored the many war crimes committed by cheney, bush and friends because ... of some idiotic bullshit play nice and they will too Lucy is gonna hold the football for Charlie Brown bull.

And we received in return 8 years of hate, lies and conspiracy theories

So here we are again ignoring the trump administration crimes. There's so much that was reported on for one news cycle that just disappeared as one story after another was replaced by even bigger crimes and outlandish behaviors.

Hillary's emails went on and on. How dare anyone keep unclassified anything anywhere?

trump walks out with boxes of highly classified documents and Merrick suggests that he might give it a look - and there it ends again.

He's no different than Muller, just another republican covering for republican crimes.

Just wait, the payback will be hell.
As I said here over two years ago and have said other places since his nomination:

“He's no different than Muller, just another republican covering for republican crimes.”

I can’t imagine why Biden picked him, but he either didn’t want trump prosecuted or - damn, there aren’t any other reasons other than sheer stupidity and I don’t think Biden is stupid.

Merrick was so fucking wrong for the job.