Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:30 am
Nah. Hell, I'm kind of looking forward to how much further unhinged the bloated orange moron will become between now and November. It will be truly something to see.
:D :thumbup: Every time I think he may have reached some limit Dolt .45 proves me wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stormy-danie ... 52282.html
... Over on X, the former adult film star, known for clapping back, had a lot to say to Trump's fans, who were insulting her in defense of the Republican presidential hopeful.

A MAGA fan wrote, "Sad day when fools believe a stripper before they believe the president. Keep sucking up the lies," and in response, (Stormy) Daniels said, "Sad day when a stripper is more honest than the (former, impeached, indicted) president..."

When a second Trump fan called her "a whore who's on her 4th marriage," Daniels replied, "Sounds like I have the credentials to run for president...my current spouse is even a 'nude model.' Does it still count if I didn't buy him a green card or big 'kidneys'?"

In another tweet, Daniels addressed Trump's decision to sell Bibles before the Easter holidays.

A MAGA supporter wrote, "Stormy Daniels is a parasite that would sell anything for a dollar," and Daniels responded, saying, "Not true. I wouldn't sell Bibles."...
:lol: :---P The "big 'kidneys'" reference is new to me, August 29, 2018:
Melania Trump Sparks Rumors Kidney Op Was A ‘Boob Job’ After She Wears Tight Top To Event
Kidney surgery or plastic surgery? The latest pics of the First Lady have everyone wondering what really went on in the operating room. What do you think?

... you don’t have to see the FLOTUS in the nude to notice the difference between then and now. Just check out this pic of Melania walking a 2010 red carpet and looking very different in the black gown than she did in the pink tank she just sported.

What do you think, was the First Lady lying about the reason for her hospitalization in May?

While we’d expect a fib like this from her husband, we were really hoping she’d keep it real with us. It’s not the plastic surgery that we mind — you do you, Melania! — but the possible dishonesty.
-0-?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

20 reasons why Donald Trump has been good for America: No, seriously

... Here are 20 examples of how Trump may have benefited America, or at least where Trumpian maleficence, malfeasance and malpractice have alerted us anew or reawakened us to ideas and practices we once cherished but perhaps have grown complacent about. (In some instances, we may find upon reflection that America’s founders left us holding the bag in the face of the regnant tyranny Trump represents today.) In this newfound “knowing,” the reasoned and reasonable among us may have unwittingly benefited in this Era of Trump....
:think: Having been alerted there's no guarantee that we will take positive corrective action. What a mess :(
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I think the old "we have met the enemy and he is us" line should be included in that story somewhere.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 am
I think the old "we have met the enemy and he is us" line should be included in that story somewhere.
:thumbup: America.

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:
More Political Tweets
Your favorite, folks?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Claimed Trial Interferes With His Campaign, but on His Day Off He Went Golfing

... A not-so aggrieved Trump spent his Wednesday puttering around at the Bedminster Golf Club, sources told CNN. On Wednesday, President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign released a succinct statement about Trump’s campaign events that day: “He had none.”

On Thursday, Ammar Moussa, a spokesperson for the Biden campaign blasted Trump’s decision to play instead of work.

“We found out where Trump was. He was golfing. Not campaigning. Golfing,” said Moussa, according to NBC. “But, when your entire campaign is about enacting revenge and retribution for yourself and doing nothing to make Americans’ lives better, it makes sense you wouldn’t feel the need to actually speak to voters.”
:---P
Only two days before, Trump had complained to the press before his trial’s opening statements. “I’m here instead of being able to be in Pennsylvania and Georgia and lots of other places campaigning, and it’s very unfair," Trump whined.
:crybaby: :violin:
Trump’s golf obsession is certainly nothing new, but in this case it demonstrates the degree of manufactured outrage over his legal battles, intended to incite and enrage his followers—who he clearly has no intention of ever meeting in person.
Exactly.
1312. ETTD.