The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Turn out the lights...the party's over. :)

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Homotool has some serious butthurt. Pun intended. Maybe this will help . . .
Ya sad , latent little tool. Pun intended.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Republicans are like people who have heard some old wives tale or urban legend and keep repeating it even while looking at opposing proof. Marriage equality has already been in place in - what - 34 states or so and nothing bad has happened. Yet they're still saying the Republic will crumble and the Four Horsemen will ride roughshod across the nation, waving their Northern Virginia battle flag and forcing heteros to divorce. Dang, when will these people die off? And how did anybody who grew up during the times I did ever get to think like that in the first place?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

JTA wrote:
Sometime Lefty wrote:
homerfobe wrote:If you don't like looking at something, look the other goddammed way idiot.
Good advice. So if you say you don't like something, but look at it any way, and comment endlessly about it, does that mean you really really secretly like it?
:lol:
homerfobe really, really wants to look the other goddamned way, but the idiot just can't do it.

His obsession with gay sex is so longstanding and innate that it's made him too stupid to know that one or more of us would pounce on this post of his.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: It's even a new day for appliance repairmen, Mr.B. :thumbup:
Image The Maytag Man
‏@TheMaytagMan

Here's to finding the one who completes you. #SCOTUSMarriage

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:homerfobe really, really wants to look the other goddamned way, but the idiot just can't do it.
Give him a break. He's upset because all day people have been telling him "congratulations."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:thumbup:

Well then, I'll join in.

CONGRATULATIONS HOMERFOBE!
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Bungalow Bill wrote:"Turn out the lights...the party's over." :)
In more ways than you might imagine.....prophecy being fulfilled any way you interpret it:

New International Version
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

New Living Translation
That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.

English Standard Version
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;

New American Standard Bible
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,

King James Bible
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Holman Christian Standard Bible
This is why God delivered them over to degrading passions. For even their females exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

International Standard Version
For this reason, God delivered them to degrading passions as their females exchanged their natural sexual function for one that is unnatural.

NET Bible
For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged the natural sexual relations for unnatural ones,

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Therefore God handed them over to disgraceful diseases, and their females changed their natural need and became accustomed to that which is unnatural.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
For this reason God allowed their shameful passions to control them. Their women have exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For this cause God gave them up unto shameful affections, for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature;

King James 2000 Bible
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

American King James Version
For this cause God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

American Standard Version
For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:

Douay-Rheims Bible
For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature.

Darby Bible Translation
For this reason God gave them up to vile lusts; for both their females changed the natural use into that contrary to nature;

English Revised Version
For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:

Webster's Bible Translation
For this cause God gave them up to vile affections. For even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Weymouth New Testament
This then is the reason why God gave them up to vile passions. For not only did the women among them exchange the natural use of their bodies for one which is contrary to nature, but the men also,

World English Bible
For this reason, God gave them up to vile passions. For their women changed the natural function into that which is against nature.

Young's Literal Translation
Because of this did God give them up to dishonourable affections, for even their females did change the natural use into that against nature;

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote::lol: It's even a new day for appliance repairmen, Mr.B." :thumbup:
:lol: I'm afraid male nurses has those positions all filled .... no pun intended. :thumbup:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock . . .

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Anyone surprised?

2 Timothy 3: (Cherry-Picked Version)

1...This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2...For men (mankind) shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3...Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4...Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5...Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Since we're pickin' cherries ....

Throughout the Bible, you'll find the phrase "thy wife" or "thy husband". I've yet to see anywhere it says "thy partner".
Homosexuality: an abomination and confusion.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Saw this joke on Reddit:

Why should have marijuana been legalized at the same time as gay marriage?

Because in the bible it says a man that lies with another man shall be stoned.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to all the current and former gay and gay sex obsessed (hmmm) appliance repairmen!
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:Also, CONGRATULATIONS to all the current and former gay and gay sex obsessed (hmmm) appliance repairmen!
You got current and former boyfriends that are appliance repairmen?

Who'da thunk it; I would have guessed you'd stick to your current and former boyfriends that are male nurses.
Ain't you the real switch-hitter!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Since I anticipated way stupid and gay sex obsessed, I looked at this one and was proved correct.

As you've known for a long time, it's idiotic to call the gay or gay tolerant "gay". It's no insult to us.

Your stereotype of male nurses was outdated and foolish at least 30 years ago, old man. It's not our problem that you chose a career requiring less intellect, compassion, adaptability and risk.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"Since I anticipated way stupid and gay sex obsessed, I looked at this one and was proved correct."
Because you knew what you were posting is stupid and you couldn't stand not knowing how I would reply.
Make a stupid, "gay obsessed"© comment, get a stupid, "gay obsessed"© reply;
however, it is "adorable that you've been fantasizing about me"©, enough so that you replied back to me.

"As you've known for a long time, it's idiotic to call the gay or gay tolerant "gay". It's no insult to us.
"Us" huh? No more idiotic than you're calling anyone who speaks against "gayness" obsessed.©

"Gay" is word that got it's meaning hijacked by the Sodomites. When someone was described as being gay, it meant they were a happy, cheerful person. Say someone is "gay" today, it's means they're queer.

"Your stereotype of male nurses was outdated and foolish at least 30 years ago, old man. It's not our problem that you chose a career requiring less intellect, compassion, adaptability and risk."
"Compassion" was not a part of my duties; however, "intellect, adaptability and risk" was an everyday part of my job.
"Intellect" was knowing what I was doing; "adaptability" was having the ability to work on all brands and types of appliances; "risk" meant not knowing what situation or types of people or their living conditions you were going to deal with on the next stop. FYI, my career paid me very well, so well in fact that when I was fed up with jerks and told myself I was going to quit, all I had to do was stop and think about "where would I get paid even close to what I am making now"?

Stereotype of male nurses may be outdated, but some like yourself, have a hard time letting old habits die....
BTW, I'm surprised you would question my "intellect", you should be well aware of that.

{Phrases © and ® by Vrede}
Last edited by Mr.B on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:Since we're pickin' cherries ....

Throughout the Bible, you'll find the phrase "thy wife" or "thy husband". I've yet to see anywhere it says "thy partner".
Homosexuality: an abomination and confusion.
The ultimate cherry pick: I don't GAF what the bible has to say; the bible is not law of the land(that would be that sharia shit the RWers and fundicongelicals get such twisted knickers over) and I am not bound by scripture, or anyone's overwrought interpretation of it. You fanatics are still free to like or not like what you chose. You don't like gay marrige? Don't marry a same sax partner. What you are not free to do is force your ignorant bullshit on me or any other consenting adult.
Why can't you folks just mind your own damn bidness & quit wailing and gnashing your teeth over shit THAT DOESNT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker wrote: "The ultimate cherry pick: I don't GAF what the bible has to say; the bible is not law of the land (that would be that sharia shit the RWers and fundicongelicals get such twisted knickers over) and I am not bound by scripture, or anyone's overwrought interpretation of it. You fanatics are still free to like or not like what you chose.(sic) You don't like gay marrige? sic Don't marry a same sax (sic) partner. What you are not free to do is force your ignorant bullshit on me or any other consenting adult.
You sure got your panties twisted in knots, didn't you? Your post is a good example of "ignorant bullshit".. you really sound like an "intelligent adult". You're saying queers are free to force their "ignorant bullshit" on others who believe homosexuality is abhorrent? And the SCOTUS is free to force the same "ignorant bullshit" on those who believe homosexuality is abhorrent? Who's really the fanatics?

You still didn't answer my question. Where in the Bible does it mention "thy partner"? Where in any history book does it mention "thy/your partner"? I never said I didn't like "gay marriage", I simply asked the above question.

"Why can't you folks just mind your own damn bidness (sic)& quit wailing and gnashing your teeth over shit (Note: an accurate description of "gayness") THAT DOESNT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?
I could ask you the same question. Why are you "wailing and gnashing your teeth over shit THAT DOESNT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?" How does homosexuality affect you? How does ages-old scripture affect .....never mind, the devil done gave you that answer.
By the way, you kin to Homerfobe? Y'all sure got identical mouths.

You're one of the finest examples of atheists; limited language skills.
Last edited by Mr.B on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:
Boatrocker wrote: "The ultimate cherry pick: I don't GAF what the bible has to say; the bible is not law of the land(that would be that sharia shit the RWers and fundicongelicals get such twisted knickers over) and I am not bound by scripture, or anyone's overwrought interpretation of it. You fanatics are still free to like or not like what you chose. You don't like gay marrige? Don't marry a same sax partner. What you are not free to do is force your ignorant bullshit on me or any other consenting adult.
Your post: a good example of "ignorant bullshit"..

"Why can't you folks just mind your own damn bidness (sic)& quit wailing and gnashing your teeth over shit THAT DOESNT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?
I could ask you the same question. Why are you "wailing and gnashing your teeth over shit THAT DOESNT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?" How does homosexuality affect you? How does ages-old scripture affect .....never mind, the devil done gave you that answer.
By the way, you kin to Homerfobe? Y'all sure got identical mouths.
You're pretty much too stupid to breathe, ain't ya? Gay marriage does not affect me. I am still married to the same woman I married 38+ years ago. Nthing has changed for me. Nothing has changed for you, either- you're just too dim to understand it. I am glad for all the gay folk out there, who now enjoy the same right as those of us who are not gay (not you, homotool- you're gay as shit). Same as I am pleased that black folks and women were granted equal rights by law. Those legal earthquakes have little personal affect on me, too. But I want to live in a place that stands firmly on the side of unquestioning equality. You don't. You want to play the old fundicongelical game of exclusion, decreeing that some folks are more equal that others, if only because your supstitious mumbo-jumbo says so. You just can't be content to live as your primitive religion says to live; you have some psychotic need to force others to live that way, too. No, no one is forcing anything on you. NO, they're not. No. They're not. And no matter how badly you want to believe that crap, YOU CANNOT SHOW IT TO BE TRUE.
More and more of us are simply too intelligent for that.
Deal with it.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.