Heroes

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Heroes

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:Now, according to rstrong and Vrede, I'm Seth Milner as well as myself. Who's obsessed? Who's the liar(s)?
Still you.

I've merely pointed out the similarities between you and Seth Milner. Vrede and I have far less in common, agree on far less things than you and Milner, and yet YOU keep using Seth Milner's patented "incapable of an intelligent response" graphic.

As usual you're a little crybaby who can't take people responding in kind to how you treat others.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote:"Vrede finally pointed out my spelling shortcomings"
No surprise there; what does surprise me is how long it took him to do so.

"Trump is such a dick"
So's Vrede.

"The 'orange president' declared in a statement that Sally Q. Yates, who had served as deputy attorney general under President Barack Obama, had betrayed the Department of Justice by announcing that Justice Department lawyers would not defend Mr.Trump’s order against legal challenges"
Although she betrayed her oath, I'm proud she stood up for her personal values. :clap:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"Now, according to rstrong and Vrede, I'm Seth Milner as well as myself. Who's obsessed? Who's the liar(s)?"
"Still you. I've merely pointed out the similarities between you and Seth Milner."
What's the difference? Insinuations are as strong as accusations.

"Vrede and I have far less in common, agree on far less things than you and Milner, and yet YOU keep using Seth Milner's patented "incapable of an intelligent response" graphic."
You're saying that everything in word that is posted should have a definitive explanation and links to back them up just in case someone wants to cry 'foul' or disagree with what is posted? Or be willing to offer "intelligent responses" if challenged? Good luck with that, I've been posting here (originally) longer than you (I believe), and I've yet to see that practiced in any thread by any poster.

"As usual you're a little crybaby who can't take people responding in kind to how you treat others."
I respond in like manner as to how I'm responded to and treated. The crybabies are on both sides of the fence.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

"......it is likely that there will be many hereos over the next several years"
So tell us, 'Oh Great Powers that Be' ---- who has the ability to correct spelling on a thread title, except the one who originated the thread, and it being corrected BEFORE the first reply is posted?
hmmmm? Mystery non-existent Moderator(s) maybe...?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
No surprise there; what does surprise me is how long it took him to do so.

"Trump is such a dick"
So's Vrede.

"The 'orange president' declared in a statement that Sally Q. Yates, who had served as deputy attorney general under President Barack Obama, had betrayed the Department of Justice by announcing that Justice Department lawyers would not defend Mr.Trump’s order against legal challenges"
Although she betrayed her oath, I'm proud she stood up for her personal values. :clap:

I never look at the top of the page. His date sent proves that it is all on me
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mr.B wrote:

"......it is likely that there will be many hereos over the next several years"
So tell us, 'Oh Great Powers that Be' ---- who has the ability to correct spelling on a thread title, except the one who originated the thread, and it being corrected BEFORE the first reply is posted?

Damn you are dumb, I just have spelling problems Go back to page one and look at the first 5 or 6 posts. Do it slowly. Do you notice anything?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "Damn you are dumb, I just have spelling problems Go back to page one and look at the first 5 or 6 posts. Do it slowly. Do you notice anything?"
Yes...spelling is corrected, posts were reposted. I wasn't calling you "Oh Great Power" ... I stand corrected. :oops:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Vrede too wrote:By PM, and only because it was the title of a thread we'll be posting to for 4 or 8 years....
but I didn't notice your message for a few days ...
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mr.B wrote:No surprise there; what does surprise me is how long it took him to do so.
I never look at the top of the page. His date sent proves that it is all on me
Obsessive crybaby Mr.B fails clear English yet again.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:Now, according to rstrong and Vrede, I'm Seth Milner as well as myself. Who's obsessed? Who's the liar(s)?
Still you.

I've merely pointed out the similarities between you and Seth Milner. Vrede and I have far less in common, agree on far less things than you and Milner, and yet YOU keep using Seth Milner's patented "incapable of an intelligent response" graphic.

As usual you're a little crybaby who can't take people responding in kind to how you treat others.
It's hilariously adorable when Mr.B posts the exact same whiny stupidity that he's posted before and I don't even have to craft a new response.

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... ner#p70165
Vrede too wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... 6. There's a running discussion over whether you, Seth Milner and homerfobe are the same psychotic poster, and I merely pointed out that you were being exactly as moronic, infantile, pansy-ish, transparent, pathetic, lying, misogynistic, cretinous, cowardly, deluded and desperate as Seth Milner.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... &start=320
ESL much? In fact, I can argue and have argued both sides of the question and am more on the fence about it than some here, you paranoid crybaby.

7. Screwing up so royally in large, bold red letters is a nice touch. Kudos!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mr.B wrote:So tell us, 'Oh Great Powers that Be' ---- who has the ability to correct spelling on a thread title, except the one who originated the thread, and it being corrected BEFORE the first reply is posted?
Damn you are dumb, I just have spelling problems Go back to page one and look at the first 5 or 6 posts. Do it slowly. Do you notice anything?
This is a new thread, paranoid cretin. Nothing was corrected and the old thread is still there, at the moment a mere 8 threads below this one, as was clearly stated on page 1:
Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:Vrede finally pointed out my spelling shortcomings... Changing the title feature would have been so much easier
I think you have 24 hours to edit. After that, a moderator can do it or can move all posts to a new thread intact. If anyone's curious about the links and hypocritical Sessions video, they're still at:

Hereos
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Heh, I could have changed the title guys, I didn't even notice until I seen the Mr. B whine.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

bannination wrote:Heh, I could have changed the title guys, I didn't even notice until I seen the Mr. B whine.
BTW, one nitpick about your avatar:

The book Ivana says Trump reads from time to time and keeps in a cabinet by his bed, isn't Mein Kampf. It's Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

ImageImageImage
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leaving aside politics and opinion and not counting any posts that weren't quoted, that's 3 YUGE elementary school level comprehension screw ups by Mr.B IDed just on this page. No wonder he's a Trumpette and I'll bet there's never gonna be a mea culpa for any of them.

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

bannination wrote:Heh, I could have changed the title guys, I didn't even notice until I seen the Mr. B whine.

Now you tell me

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

rstrong wrote:
BTW, one nitpick about your avatar:

The book Ivana says Trump reads from time to time and keeps in a cabinet by his bed, isn't Mein Kampf. It's Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order.

He says that his jew friend gave it to him so it's okay

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede*(too)® wrote:... hilariously adorable© ... same whiny stupidity® ...moronic©... infantile®... pansy-ish©... transparent®... pathetic©... lying®... misogynistic©... cretinous®... cowardly©... deluded®...desperate©... ESL much® ... paranoid crybaby®...Screwing up©....
Now that you've deflated your fat gut by expelling all that hot air, tell us how you really feel now that you think you've impressed everyone with your extensive and infantile vocabulary. I bet you're a real hoot with your bedpan brigade where you work.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Sens. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) :clap: :clap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/edu ... ae5d66b86b

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:Sens. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) :clap: :clap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/edu ... ae5d66b86b

Need one more

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I hear that NC's Burr and Tillis are placing kids first and are giving serious and independent consideration as to whether to vote to confirm her or not.
Spoiler:
Bazinga. ;) :lol:
1312. ETTD.