The Facebook Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
JTA
Commander

Re: The Facebook Thread

Unread post by JTA »

You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

This is fun, but how do I post a Facebook pic?
Anyway, lifted this one from a thingie one of my nephews "liked".
I want you to know what it is like for Blm and the Nation of Islam to hunt you in the streets and threaten your church and stalk your faculty like I saw at two different churches, one Salvation Army and the other Baptist. How about taking on Farrakhan and the white genocide synagogue of Satan, and get a more radical life with a more painful cross. Your tyraid is what I see cowardly people do that are too afraid to punish the criminal so they punish the victim. That was how the bad Kings of Israel were. I followed your "You will suffer sermon" I am dying because I gave my life on the mission field, and in the ghettos of America ministering. If you could really comprehend that the last 8 years were the most evil in the history of this continent, and there will never be a worse man than obama, because he is indeed the final Antichrist in four years when America is removed and Israel is alone. Israel John! Homosexual John! Rome was never such a Babylon! America will burn!
Se Non Ora, Quando?

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

k9nanny wrote:This is fun, but how do I post a Facebook pic?
Anyway, lifted this one from a thingie one of my nephews "liked".
I want you to know what it is like for Blm and the Nation of Islam to hunt you in the streets and threaten your church and stalk your faculty like I saw at two different churches, one Salvation Army and the other Baptist. How about taking on Farrakhan and the white genocide synagogue of Satan, and get a more radical life with a more painful cross. Your tyraid is what I see cowardly people do that are too afraid to punish the criminal so they punish the victim. That was how the bad Kings of Israel were. I followed your "You will suffer sermon" I am dying because I gave my life on the mission field, and in the ghettos of America ministering. If you could really comprehend that the last 8 years were the most evil in the history of this continent, and there will never be a worse man than obama, because he is indeed the final Antichrist in four years when America is removed and Israel is alone. Israel John! Homosexual John! Rome was never such a Babylon! America will burn!
If you click on a Facebook post with a pic, usually there's an option that says "view full size" I think. Click that, then right click or hold press and hold it on mobile and you can copy the source.

It's sounds like a huge pain but once you get the hang of it it's not too difficult.

Facebook always has the best (worst) images and memes. It's a cesspool of political garbage.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:"Facebook always has the best (worst) images and memes. It's a cesspool of political garbage."
Corrected: It's a cesspool....period.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B wrote:
JTA wrote:"Facebook always has the best (worst) images and memes. It's a cesspool of political garbage."
It's sucks when you're creeping on someones bikini pics from months back and accidentally hit the "like" button.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
It's sucks when you're creeping on someones bikini pics from months back and accidentally hit the "like" button.
:lol: :lol: You can 'unlike', you know...

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

:shock:

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Comments on a Trey Howdy post about the Sessions scandal

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

“… cabnet (sic) … conjection (sic) … Clinton’s (sic) and/or the Obama’s (sic) … I am asking you and fellow congressman (just one?)/congresswomen (that’s better) to initiate an investigattion (sic) into the DNC, the Democrat (sic) Party (there’s a difference?) … coup (crybaby) … I would like to see some concise (sic) action taken….”

“It’s time for republicans (sic) to start fighting for the people who voted this (sic, last) November! … coup (crybaby) the democrats (sic) … democrats (sic) … democrats (sic) … republican (sic) …”

“... He’s answered was to the campaign.” ( :-0?> )

“Sabotage is what is happening” - They're clearly trying to make Trumpettes look like whiny illiterates . . . or, they really are whiny illiterates.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

[quote="JTA"

If you click on a Facebook post with a pic, usually there's an option that says "view full size" I think. Click that, then right click or hold press and hold it on mobile and you can copy the source.

It's sounds like a huge pain but once you get the hang of it it's not too difficult.

Facebook always has the best (worst) images and memes. It's a cesspool of political garbage.[/quote]

Tried that, and all I got was the option to save a pic.
No luck in getting a source.
99% of my computering is on an iPad these days.

Note: previewed, and didn't even get the quote function right.
My skills are rusty.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

k9nanny wrote:[quote="JTA"

Facebook always has the best (worst) images and memes. It's a cesspool of political garbage.
Tried that, and all I got was the option to save a pic.
No luck in getting a source.
99% of my computering is on an iPad these days.

Note: previewed, and didn't even get the quote function right.
My skills are rusty.[/quote]

Alternatively, if you know how to take a screen shot, you can do that. Sometimes I do that since it's a bit less work. That's what I did for my last post.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

OK. How do I upload a screenshot or a personal photo?
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

k9nanny wrote:OK. How do I upload a screenshot or a personal photo?
Click on the "Attachments" tab down below the "Submit" button, then the "Add files" button. Careful, though, check your post by quoting it to make sure that personal info. isn't revealed in the attachment description. Mine appear with my full name from my computer ID. Some people avoid this by uploading their images to an Imgur account and then linking from there, but I haven't bothered setting one up yet.
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

image.jpeg
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Chasing a frozen chicken? :D
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Yay! I didn't see any info besides JPEG2000 image.
It took me a a while. Manipulating the iPad requires a protocol of taps, almost as involved as Morse Code.

Thanks, y'all. When we finish adding onto our house, I'm upgrading to a laptop so I can do business stuff from home.

Oh, yeah ... That's my girl Ziva, simply expressing her snow joy. No chickens involved.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

NCIS fan?
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Vrede too wrote:NCIS fan?

That's k9daddy. He was beyond consolation when she left.
Our male shepherd is Zeno. They both answer to either name.
Se Non Ora, Quando?