President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
JTA
Commander

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by JTA »

If you visit the social media Trumpistan bubble, you'll see people saying:

- Liberals are just mad.
- FAKE NEWS is out to get Trump.
- The deep state is working to sabotage him.
- Calls to prosecute Hillary.
- Comey was in Hillary's pocket, and was a Hillary Clinton shill.
- Trump is a high IQ mastermind and is checkmating the establishment/democrats/liberals/the media at every turn.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Boatrocker wrote:He's losing it.
I don't think he ever had it though..... I mean, I even find myself saying this, but has he ever really displayed with any confidence that he hasn't already lost it?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

JTA wrote:If you visit the social media Trumpistan bubble, you'll see people saying:

- Trump is a high IQ mastermind and is checkmating the establishment/democrats/liberals/the media at every turn.
Wouldn't that be an awesome turn of events though? Trump brought the worst of the swamp to work for him just so he could expose it and get rid of them once and for all.

<pipedream/>

But man, wouldn't that be incredible.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Only partially satire. No Trump boast yet, but the ratings will be bigly.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:He's losing it.
I never thought he had "it" to start with, but I am impressed that he keeps finding more and more "it" to lose. Just when I think there's a limit . . .
President Trump says if election were held now 'I would win by a lot more than I did on November 8'
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sign Here to Impeach Donald Trump Now

"As of 9:15 am EDT, May 13, 2017, 965,771 people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now."
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

homerfobe wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:bb got initiated at the date line - how about you?
bb? You gave your asshole a name? I would never have figured you for a fag, but you can't tell a man anymore by his clothes either. You'd think that as you grew older you would have changed your assholes name from bb to basketball.

Come on now homie, tell us all about your navy experience. Maybe laying it all out will give you some relief.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Was Mr.B raptured away by Trump? He said he supported Trump over Hillary because of the Democrats' position on abortion.
rstrong wrote:Ronald Reagan was the first to own the anti-abortion vote, promising to overturn Row vs. Wade and end abortion. Once elected he turned his back on the anti-abortion crowd and made no effort to overturn Row vs. Wade. It was the same for Bush I.

Bush II also own the anti-abortion vote and promised to ban abortion. For a couple years he controlled the White House, House and Senate all at once. The Democrats couldn't have stopped him. But he.... forgot?
Now that Republicans again have control of all three, I wanted to congratulate Mr.B. Even if Trump is hesitant to tackle the issue, no doubt by now the rest of the party has passed new legislation and put it on his desk to sign.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:Was Mr.B raptured away by Trump? ....
In very Trumpish fashion ;) , banni told Mr.B, "You're fired!" I PMed rstrong the links to the relevant threads, so y'all needn't bother, but feel free to expound on what happened while he was gone if you wish.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede too wrote:
rstrong wrote:Was Mr.B raptured away by Trump? ....
In very Trumpish fashion ;) , banni told Mr.B, "You're fired!" I PMed rstrong the links to the relevant threads, so y'all needn't bother, but feel free to expound on what happened while he was gone if you wish.
Tu-tu man and doggie mammy whined. Binky heeled.
I read nothing that would call for a ban; did the whiners get B banned for good, or a long time out?
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
bb? You gave your asshole a name? I would never have figured you for a fag, but you can't tell a man anymore by his clothes either. You'd think that as you grew older you would have changed your assholes name from bb to basketball.
Come on now homie, tell us all about your navy experience. Maybe laying it all out will give you some relief.
What would you like to know about my Navy experience? I perceive that your laying your bb out at the date line (it's not the date line, it's the equator, dumbass) gave you some relief, if not a sore ass. :wtf:

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote:
homerfobe wrote:

He has none . . . unless you count one of those Disney Gay Cruises. NTTAWWT.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Trump on "The Digital":

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-na ... iew-2017-5
In an interview with Time magazine published Thursday, Trump railed against what he called a "digital catapult system" the Navy was using on the USS Gerald R. Ford.

Here's what Trump told Time's Zeke Miller:

"You know the catapult is quite important. So I said, 'What is this?' 'Sir, this is our digital catapult system.' He said, 'Well, we're going to this because we wanted to keep up with modern [technology].' I said, 'You don't use steam anymore for catapult?' 'No sir.' I said, 'Ah, how is it working?' 'Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn't have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going, and steam's going all over the place, there's planes thrown in the air.'

"It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it's very complicated. You have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said — and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said, 'What system are you going to be' — 'Sir, we're staying with digital.' I said, 'No you're not. You going to goddamned steam. The digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it's no good.'"

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

We need to go back to the good ol' days of American military might when we marched in line to the rhythm of the infantry drummer-boy's snare drum, bayonets at the ready, firing only when signaled by the call of the bugle.

If this was good enough to win the war for independence and Civil war, it should be good enough to defeat ISIS.

The digital is making us lose. It's time to start winning again!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

While he was cowering from Vietnam service Trump studied marine avionics.

To be fair, we shouldn't have expected anything to work right on the USS Gerald R. Ford. Not that it's a surprise on BRD:
rstrong on Dec 03, 2012 wrote:
Vrede wrote:
rstrong wrote:...Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier...
Are golf clubs and balls prohibited?
Nah. That would be the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) itself, now under construction. She'll be launched next year, and commissioned in 2015. In view of Ford's problems with stairs, I hope the launch goes without incident.

Perhaps one of the future stealth ships named will be named after Bush II. If the stealth measures work, years later no-one will never know whether the ship was ever present or in service.
neoplacebo on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:I read about the Navy's new aircraft carrier today; the Gerald Ford Class. First, I want to say I hope it doesn't fall down....but it supposedly started today two years of trials for all the various new systems, one of which is a new electromagnetic catapult system, which has been a steam powered device since the 1940's. Also a bunch of new radar stuff, etc. They said it was almost 13 billion dollars, but the first of any class of ship is always quite expensive; the following ones less so. Go Navy, I guess. .....update.....Dick Cheney wants to send it to striking distance of Crimea as soon as possible after sea trials......
The Crimea mission is still on, but it's a goodwill visit.
Vrede too on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:U.S. Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier can't fight

Also, its attempts to play golf resulted in unacceptably high numbers of civilian casualties.

On the bright side, its officers' quarters and galley are nice. Maybe the cost overruns could be mitigated by having it double as a hotel.
The banner on the superstructure reads: Skeptics' Mission Accomplished.

On the bright side, the USS Gerald R. Ford is already making plans to pardon Flynn, Sessions and Trump.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:While he was cowering from Vietnam service Trump studied marine avionics.

To be fair, we shouldn't have expected anything to work right on the USS Gerald R. Ford. Not that it's a surprise on BRD:
rstrong on Dec 03, 2012 wrote:
Vrede wrote:
rstrong wrote:...Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier...
Are golf clubs and balls prohibited?
Nah. That would be the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) itself, now under construction. She'll be launched next year, and commissioned in 2015. In view of Ford's problems with stairs, I hope the launch goes without incident.

Perhaps one of the future stealth ships named will be named after Bush II. If the stealth measures work, years later no-one will never know whether the ship was ever present or in service.
neoplacebo on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:I read about the Navy's new aircraft carrier today; the Gerald Ford Class. First, I want to say I hope it doesn't fall down....but it supposedly started today two years of trials for all the various new systems, one of which is a new electromagnetic catapult system, which has been a steam powered device since the 1940's. Also a bunch of new radar stuff, etc. They said it was almost 13 billion dollars, but the first of any class of ship is always quite expensive; the following ones less so. Go Navy, I guess. .....update.....Dick Cheney wants to send it to striking distance of Crimea as soon as possible after sea trials......
The Crimea mission is still on, but it's a goodwill visit.
Vrede too on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:U.S. Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier can't fight

Also, its attempts to play golf resulted in unacceptably high numbers of civilian casualties.

On the bright side, its officers' quarters and galley are nice. Maybe the cost overruns could be mitigated by having it double as a hotel.
The banner on the superstructure reads: Skeptics' Mission Accomplished.

On the bright side, the USS Gerald R. Ford is already making plans to pardon Flynn, Sessions and Trump.
:o

Touche.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:I think it's pretty safe to say that no one here believes that homerfobe is a rear admiral.

Most obviously, there's his chronic lying, nothing he posts can be believed. Beyond that, there's the complete immaturity, fundamental cowardice, sheer incompetence and inherent stupidity. Then, his flaming gayness, nttawwt, would have been an impediment to advancement back when he was active. Even captain was a stretch:
Boatrocker on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
Vrede wrote:I have my doubts, too, but I think it's possible. After all, Allen West made lieutenant colonel.
It usually requires some innate ability and willingness to at least act like a decent human being some of the time, if you wanna make it past lieutenant. Homofob has not displayed any sign or either ability or willingness in here. He can't manage to post about anything else.
Boatrocker wrote:LOL! You were never captain of anything, even your own destiny. Why don't you tell us about the assault on our precious bodily fluids, while you're at it, Gen. Ripper?
However, let's say for argument's sake that pathetic homerfobe is a rear admiral and it's not 'stolen valor'. There is nothing, nothing that I have posted or could imagine posting that would be a greater slur on the Navy. Good one, you either dishonor yourself or the Navy!
Hey homerfobe, if you really are a rear admiral that fact plus other clues you've shared in your pathetic rants over the years are probably enough to ID you IRL and share your impotent and infantile obsessive rants with friends, family, coworkers, underlings and bosses. Not that I'm going to try, you're not consequential enough and I don't get butthurt like your buddy Mr.B does. I just wanted to point out what an idiot you are, again, if you aren't lying that is, which would also be idiotic.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Asshole Lips wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: Come on now homie, tell us all about your navy experience. Maybe laying it all out will give you some relief.
He has none . . . unless you count one of those Disney Gay Cruises. NTTAWWT.
It appears you know all about Faggot Cruises. I didn't know they existed. Is that how your lips got shaped like your hero's asshole?