The Religion Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

NC Christianity and slavery, it's a proud tradition.

Brazilians funneled as ‘slaves’ by WNC church, ex-members say
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Credibility to what another poster was always saying. Something like people aren't always what they say they are.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

homerfobe wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Credibility to what another poster was always saying. Something like people aren't always what they say they are.
Yeah sure, another poster. :roll: Good thing Christians don't lie. -0-?

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

bannination wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:04 pm
Dang Binky! You having Mr.B panic attacks too? I wasn't going to quote him directly; I didn't want you and your moonbat friends to go into a frothing seizure and hurt yourself. See? I care. I was looking out for you. Dumbass.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:04 pm
:lol: :---P
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

YouTube: Dave Allen - Religious Jokes

The greatest joke teller of all time.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

How Fossil Fuel Money Made Climate Change Denial the Word of God
...But it was too late. By that time, a corps of right-wing Christians, funded by fossil-fuel interests, had hijacked the public and political machinery of the evangelical movement. They are now in the White House, where the anti-environmental agenda is dominated by Christian fundamentalists like EPA Commissioner Scott Pruitt while the more moderate views of former ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson are ignored. This is the story of how they did it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Probably not "real Christians" but I applaud them anyway.

:thumbsup:

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Of course they're not "real Christians". Just ask MrB.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

k9nanny wrote: "Of course they're not "real Christians". Just ask MrB."
I suppose this guy is a "real Christian".

" He also claimed that his organisation was a Christian group, not a hate group ...."

Upon checking the validity of this story; I could find no major news sources carrying this story; therefore "fake news";
designed to discredit Christianity. Nothing new.

"Just because one calls......" .... you know.

(#8 ... let it soak in)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

(NC) KKK leader threatens to 'burn' black Latina journalist and calls her a 'n*****' during interview

... “No, we’re going to burn you out.”

When the journalist asked him how he planned to “burn out” 11 million immigrants, he responded: “We killed 6 million Jews the last time. Eleven million is nothing.”

Mr Barker is the grand wizard of the Loyal White Knights faction of the KKK, which participated in the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend.

One person at the rally died, and dozens were injured, when a man allegedly mowed down a group of counter-protesters with his car. The Loyal White Knights proceeded to praise the driver for “running over nine communist anti-fascists”.

“When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Mr Barker told WBTV. “They’re always attacking and messing with our rallies.”

In his interview with Ms Calderón, Mr Barker referred to her as a "n*****” and a "mongrel". He also claimed that his organisation was a Christian group, not a hate group, and that he did not consider himself a racist....
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

search google for KKK leader threatens to 'burn' black Latina journalist and calls her a 'n*****' during interview

"When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Mr Barker told WBTV."

Proof that this story is most certainly fake. There is no report from WBTV Channel 3 (in Charlotte, NC) on this story.

The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk) is a supermarket rag who has confused Charlottesville, VA with Charlotte, NC...

(organisation)

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 pm
search google for KKK leader threatens to 'burn' black Latina journalist and calls her a 'n*****' during interview

"When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Mr Barker told WBTV."

Proof that this story is most certainly fake. There is no report from WBTV Channel 3 (in Charlotte, NC) on this story.

The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk) is a supermarket rag who has confused Charlottesville, VA with Charlotte, NC...

(organisation)
You drinking again?

The interview was done in mid July for Univision and hasn't even aired yet. Plenty of clips on YouTube.

[url]https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0 ... b-900/[url]
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Independent can't be bought in any supermarket, it's online only. It's also pretty much straight news and views, clearly different from the breasts, aliens and celeb orgies that grace the typical "supermarket rag".
Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 pm
... Proof that this story is most certainly fake. There is no report from WBTV Channel 3 (in Charlotte, NC) on this story....
WBTV
1 Julian Price Pl.
Charlotte, NC 28208
(Pelham) NC KKK leader: 'I'm glad that girl died' during Virginia protest
WBTV, August 15th 2017

... "When a couple of them die, it doesn't bother us," Imperial Wizard Barker said. "They're always attacking and messing with our rallies." ...
You can always tell the Nazi/Klan sympathizers. They desperately lie by calling the story "fake" when their team gets busted, claim "Proof" that doesn't really exist, and they really suck at it.
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

"Nazi/Klan desperate® sympathizers" ... typical bullying narcissistic Vredeism. Are you proud of yourself now?
You're the same level person as your "(NC) KKK" Leader hero that is the subject of this thread.
WBTV
1 Julian Price Pl.
Charlotte, NC 28208
(Pelham) NC KKK leader: 'I'm glad that girl died' during Virginia protest
WBTV, August 15th 2017

In case you didn't notice, this link is not the subject you're crowing about in your previous link.
Oh yeah, this:
“I include myself in forgiving the guy who did this,” he (the young woman's father) said.
“I just think about what the Lord said on the cross, ‘Forgive them, they don’t know what they’re doing.’”

That man's a "real Christian"; I thought I'd point that out since you folks here have no clue what one is.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mark Heyer said he aspires to follow his daughter’s example. Speaking to a local newspaper from his driveway in Florida on Monday, Mark said, “I’m proud of her for standing up. She had more courage than I did.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

In more filth from the little c bb type christians Falwell jr tweeted "Finally a leader in the White House. Jobs returning, North Korea backing down, bold truthful statement about Charlottesville tragedy. So proud of Donald Trump."

Amazing how they can come to this from anything Jesus ever said or did
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 am
Altering my quotes, again. Typical immoral slime from a "Christian".

typical bullying narcissistic Vredeism. Are you proud of yourself now?

Catching you in yet another lie is "bullying"? What a pansy! Then, there's the fact that I have never physically threatened anyone here, nor have I been so butthurt as to dox and stalk. Not my problem that your pathetic attempts at bullying so utterly failed.

You're the same level person as your "(NC) KKK" Leader hero that is the subject of this thread.

I'm "the same level person as" as the KKK guy you defended by claiming the reporting on him is "fake"? Project much?

In case you didn't notice, this link is not the subject you're crowing about in your previous link.
-- I didn't crow, liar, I quoted the article.
-- "supermarket rag" - Lie, now run away from.
-- "has confused Charlottesville, VA with Charlotte, NC" - Lie, now run away from.
-- It is the same subject, liar. The first article quoted the WBTV article, you claimed that the WBTV article doesn't exist, I very easily found the WBTV article.
-- You even specified a quote that you call "fake" from the WBTV article in making your false claim when that quote is in the WBTV article, as I proved.
You can always tell the Nazi/Klan sympathizers. They desperately lie by calling the story "fake" when their team gets busted, claim "Proof" that doesn't really exist, and they really suck at it.
Then, they are so cowardly as to lie about getting busted lying, and they really suck at that, too. How very "real Christian" of you.

Again, this is why conversations with homerfobe/(female, nttawwt) Jerri are pointless. It's not the politics or the Christianity, it's the consistent lies, stupidity, whining and cowardice.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 am
That man's a "real Christian"; I thought I'd point that out since you folks here have no clue what one is.
No, he's a real Christian. You're a "real Christian." You have no clue what the former is.