President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

rstrong wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:43 pm
It's as if the US Patent and Trademark Office were put in charge of the executive branch.

Oops, left out my link

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/542391/
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

From military historian Gwynne Dyer, on the possibility of Trump launching nukes at North Korea: Adult supervision required
It’s just a scenario, but it’s one that keeps many people awake at night — including many senior people in the U.S. military. That’s why reports have been surfacing recently that the U.S. Secretary of Defence, General James Mattis, the National Security Adviser, General H.R McMaster, and Trump’s Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, have made a secret pact that all three will never be abroad at the same time.

Why not? Because at least one very senior military officer must always be in the country to monitor orders coming from the White House, and countermand them if necessary.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Military dictatorship ain't looking quite as bad these days.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Trump Is Acting like a Dictator and Is Making Him 'Nervous'

Oh no, what will Trumpette/Dittoheads ever do if they have to choose between the two fat deplorable chickenhawks?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 pm
Military dictatorship ain't looking quite as bad these days.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Trump Is Acting like a Dictator and Is Making Him 'Nervous'

Oh no, what will Trumpette/Dittoheads ever do if they have to choose between the two fat deplorable chickenhawks?

Say it ain't so.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

bannination wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:29 pm
Trump:
Nobody could have done what I’ve done for #PuertoRico with so little appreciation. So much work! https://t.co/k2jAkIpfjI
What a fucking cunt. -- Pardon, I just have no other words ... the absurdity....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... g-news-bar
President Trump served notice Thursday that he may pull back federal relief workers from Puerto Rico, effectively threatening to abandon the U.S. territory amid a staggering humanitarian crisis in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

:roll:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Kelly joined the press conference today to say that he's not leaving! "Unless things change, I'm not quitting, I'm not getting fired and I don't think I'll fire anyone tomorrow."

I once had a boss gather our store cleaning crew to reassure us that we would be paid. I didn't know that it was even in doubt and immediately walked off the job. I had to get the DA involved to get my accrued wages, not sure what happened with the others.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Dumbass

"And I will tell you, I left Texas, and I left Florida, and I left Louisiana, and I went to Puerto Rico, and I met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

Okay, he's talking to himself,
self who is the president of the Virgin Islands, I asked

"You know, we're getting near that beautiful Christmas season that people don't talk about anymore.  (Laughter.)  They don't use the word "Christmas" because it's not politically correct.  You go to department stores, and they'll say, "Happy New Year" and they'll say other things.  And it will be red, they'll have it painted, but they don't say it.  Well, guess what?  We're saying “Merry Christmas” again."

I'm still looking for the sacrifices made for our furniture
Stay tuned
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I hope he told the president of the Virgin Islands that he's a bastard and a dumbass.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Found it - the furniture sacrifices

"And we see it in the mothers and the fathers who get up at the crack of dawn; they work two jobs and sometimes three jobs.  They sacrifice every day for the furniture and -- future of their children."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 pm
I hope he told the president of the Virgin Islands that he's a bastard and a dumbass.

Goes without saying. I've heard they have a president of color - orange

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:D Adding small handicapped stickers to Trump stickers would be a cool guerilla tactic, but the disabled community would rapidly get pissed off, and rightfully so.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump branded 'fat f***ing liar' by sister of U.S. soldier killed in Iraq

Exploiting brave dead American GIs and their families with an absolute lie is a new low even for President* Trump. Will "fat f***ing liar" replace "dotard" as the new meme?
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

McCain gives speech decrying spurious nationalism with a few indirect jabs at Trump.

Trump, in an interview, hints that he's been being nice and McCain better watch out saying "it won't be pretty" when he decides to fight back.

McCain responds by saying he's faced some pretty serious foes in the past.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:43 am
Trump branded 'fat f***ing liar' by sister of U.S. soldier killed in Iraq

Exploiting brave dead American GIs and their families with an absolute lie is a new low even for President* Trump. Will "fat f***ing liar" replace "dotard" as the new meme?
Fox had a brother of one killed on the BFF show this a.m.
Brother expressed his undying love for the orange one, stating that his family are looking forward to a phone call from the One and Only.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Found: POSPOTUS

I like both the spoken and visual aesthetic.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Henceforth, whenever one needs to excuse themselves to use the shitter, it should be referred to as needing to visit Trump plaza.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Or saying you need to "take a trump"

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

"They even let Donald Trump have an airline, which he immediately renamed after himself, as is his classy practice despite the fact that "Trump" sounds like the noise emitted by livestock with gastric disorders. ("Stand back, Earl! That cow's starting to Trump!")"
- Dave Barry, back around 1990