Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
bannination
Captain

Re: CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:09 am Hey Solar, you wingnut pansy, if you or any of your sycophants is lurking you don't have any libs there because you're a coward that bans anybody that shame you on facts or logic. YOU are the PC censor, and your Chicken Little projection is laughable.
I'd love to see their ban list. Of course if they shared that the lies would be obvious. I suppose they're just baiting and being dishonest as they are every other day.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ut-oh, CPF's childish, gullible, ovine, paranoid stupidity has gone mainstream.

Who is Q? Behind conspiracy theory erupting at Trump rallies
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm Ut-oh, CPF's childish, gullible, ovine, paranoid stupidity has gone mainstream.

Get out of here you damn lib with your facts and shit. This is the conservative forum. God bless Trump and his hawt daughter that he's certainly never tried to bone!
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm Ut-oh, CPF's childish, gullible, ovine, paranoid stupidity has gone mainstream.

Gone public, maybe. I wouldn't call Trump rally attendees "mainstream."
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 pmGet out of here you damn lib with your facts and shit. This is the conservative forum. God bless Trump and his hawt daughter that he's certainly never tried to bone!
My bad :oops: . Here:

CPF validated:

1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:05 pm
Gone public, maybe. I wouldn't call Trump rally attendees "mainstream."
Get out of here you damn lib with your facts and shit. This is the conservative forum.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Ulysses wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:14 pm OK Newbie question: What is the CPF forum? And who exactly is "Solar"?

Asking for myself, not for a friend ;-)

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/index.php

Solar is the Grand Poobah with his ten little minions. It's a full blown RWNJ house.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:14 pm OK Newbie question: What is the CPF forum? And who exactly is "Solar"?

Welcome aboard!

Conservative Political Forum - An extreme rightwing forum.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/
They're very much into this 'Q' farce.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... '-you-ask/

Our forum has been going for 6 years. we used to have more members but they've trickled away and we have no mechanism for recruiting new ones. We were originally on the Hendersonville (NC) Times-News website, but that was at first heavily censored and then eventually shut down. Later, it was replaced with NSAbook posting. bannination created this forum and some of us came to it, though a lot of H T-N posters never did.

Some of our cons eventually moved to CPF. I know that Supsalemgr is still there, maybe Bowhunter/Nascarfan88, too. I think that's it. It's run by Solar, a rural CA electrician, and he has help from moderators taxed and maybe Walks Tall. Unlike Blue Ridge Debate where pretty much anything goes except doxxing and real world stalking and threats, CPF is very harshly censored. If you're an effective lefty, you will get banned. Same for some of the cons that used to be here and had never been banned, which amused us no end. Some of us go for it over there every now and then, anyhow, but not very often.

This Conservative Forum subforum of BRD was created before our cons left. Some of them were whining that bannination and the handful of moderators were biased, true, and taking unfair actions against them, never true. So, banni created this Conservative Forum and made some cons and only cons moderators. Of course, that didn't satisfy them since they were never treated unfairly anywhere, it was just something for them to screech about. So, even from the start this Conservative Forum has mostly been used by lefties to make fun of cons. We know that our old con members and others from CPF used to lurk, but that hasn't been proven for quite some time.
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

Yeah, I kind of think of this forum as a way to express myself sarcastically as a fascist.

A place where I can go, "Obammer that muslim dude born in Kenya" and no one will blink twice.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:46 pmLOL, thanks for the explanation and detailed history.

De nada. I am a little embarrassed that GoCubsGo just posted the link and left it at that while I was composing.

... Most recently I was Ulysses over on LNF ...

What's that?

I heard the name Solar over on LNF, never in a positive sense, so I was a bit curious. I was a little apprehensive about this forum, since it says it's conservative, but given the avatars and other stuff... looks more ecumenical.

That's just this subforum. Most of our posting happens in "General Discussion".

Prior to LNF I was a long time poster over on Democracy Forums, which was a great place until it got hacked right after the '16 election, and then its leading light, Lily died of cancer. In any case, a user there known as Bama Beau on LNF invited me over to LNF earlier this year.

I'm definitely a liberal and will speak up if I think the moderation is overly biased. It certainly is over on LNF. The preponderance of far right wing ... nut jobs ... over there made it sort of a challenge, and I'll miss some of that, but not the nastiness and psychopaths....

There aren't any cons left to punish you in this Conservative Forum. I'm not even sure if a lurking former con member could. banni's done overhauls over the years and they may not be moderators anymore. Feel free to test us. You might piss people off, but other than what's listed above you won't get punished. Some pretty foul things have appeared in these pages.

Fwiw, I used to be a moderator, but I relinquished that during an especially nasty spat with a Christian con.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 pm Yeah, I kind of think of this forum as a way to express myself sarcastically as a fascist.

A place where I can go, "Obammer that muslim dude born in Kenya" and no one will blink twice.
I can't post in color in this forum. :(
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:03 pmYah, I'd post more there but all my posts seem to get delayed because they have to be approved by the moderator first. How long does that phase typically last here?

Idk, not long. Getting billy.pilgrim to vouch for you to banni might hasten it. Keep posting, it might be automatic after a certain number of posts.

I don't mind people expressing conservative opinions. It gets boring if everyone agrees. And I will return fire if fired upon, to a point. I don't have much use for those who seem to plan their day around baiting others, though.

You might get bored. There's a moderate/con named Leo Lyons, but he's not here much. Mostly, we share info./outrage/humor here and have some minor lefty squabbles, then do our battles on other forums.

You could always give CPF a try and see how long you last. ;) If I've read billy.pilgrim correctly, it's worse than LNF.
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:04 pm
bannination wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 pm Yeah, I kind of think of this forum as a way to express myself sarcastically as a fascist.

I can't post in color in this forum. :(
No kiddin ya dirty drooling librul.
bannination
Captain

Ulysses wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:46 pm
Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Welcome aboard!

Conservative Political Forum - An extreme rightwing forum.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/
They're very much into this 'Q' farce.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... '-you-ask/

Our forum has been going for 6 years. we used to have more members but they've trickled away and we have no mechanism for recruiting new ones. We were originally on the Hendersonville (NC) Times-News website, but that was at first heavily censored and then eventually shut down. Later, it was replaced with NSAbook posting. bannination created this forum and some of us came to it, though a lot of H T-N posters never did.

Some of our cons eventually moved to CPF. I know that Supsalemgr is still there, maybe Bowhunter/Nascarfan88, too. I think that's it. It's run by Solar, a rural CA electrician, and he has help from moderators taxed and maybe Walks Tall. Unlike Blue Ridge Debate where pretty much anything goes except doxxing and real world stalking and threats, CPF is very harshly censored. If you're an effective lefty, you will get banned. Same for some of the cons that used to be here and had never been banned, which amused us no end. Some of us go for it over there every now and then, anyhow, but not very often.

This Conservative Forum subforum of BRD was created before our cons left. Some of them were whining that bannination and the handful of moderators were biased, true, and taking unfair actions against them, never true. So, banni created this Conservative Forum and made some cons and only cons moderators. Of course, that didn't satisfy them since they were never treated unfairly anywhere, it was just something for them to screech about. So, even from the start this Conservative Forum has mostly been used by lefties to make fun of cons. We know that our old con members and others from CPF used to lurk, but that hasn't been proven for quite some time.
LOL, thanks for the explanation and detailed history.

A bit about me... I've been contributing to various online forums over the years... from the days of actual dial-up bulletin boards in the 80's to current internet based stuff. Most recently I was Ulysses over on LNF, where Billy Pilgrim was one of the few to PM me about stuff. Yesterday the Admin there banned me, not sure what set him off, but frankly I don't really care. I was able to google Billy Pilgrim/LNF and this place came up, and I registered in hope of maintaining that contact.

I heard the name Solar over on LNF, never in a positive sense, so I was a bit curious. I was a little apprehensive about this forum, since it says it's conservative, but given the avatars and other stuff... looks more ecumenical.

Prior to LNF I was a long time poster over on Democracy Forums, which was a great place until it got hacked right after the '16 election, and then its leading light, Lily died of cancer. In any case, a user there known as Bama Beau on LNF invited me over to LNF earlier this year.

I'm definitely a liberal and will speak up if I think the moderation is overly biased. It certainly is over on LNF. The preponderance of far right wing ... nut jobs ... over there made it sort of a challenge, and I'll miss some of that, but not the nastiness and psychopaths.

Nuff said. Carry on.
Well, hey, it's slow here, and even I use it as a "safe" space to talk among friends while getting banned from other "free speech" supporting forums on occasion. Heck, I don't know why anyone hangs out here, but I figure I'll keep it running while people do :> (I use the server for other things anyway.)

Dial up BBS's FTW -- I used to run one of those in my teenage years.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:21 pm Welcome aboard!
Ulysses wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:46 pm A bit about me...
I'm definitely a liberal and will speak up if I think the moderation is overly biased .... The preponderance of far right wing ... nut jobs ... over there made it sort of a challenge, and I'll miss some of that, but not the nastiness and psychopaths.
Nuff said. Carry on.
To echo Vrede's sentiments, welcome aboard! I too, consider myself liberal, but not a staunch liberal, as I tend to have a touch of conservative leaning which has already caused head butting with the prominent faction here. Though not a religious person, I do have some respect for their beliefs as long as someone is not bashing me for not being aligned with their beliefs; which none of the former Christian members ever did.

Just a word of advice. Be sure your prescription for skin-thickener is up to date. I won't elaborate now, just wait until a particular someone gets their panties in a wad because you didn't totally agree on a subject or point. He's known for the adjectives he keeps. :lol:
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

bannination wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:00 pm Well, hey, it's slow here, and even I use it as a "safe" space to talk among friends while getting banned from other "free speech" supporting forums on occasion. Heck, I don't know why anyone hangs out here, but I figure I'll keep it running while people do :>
I've heard that staunch liberals have a safe place! :lol: :lol: This forum has a safe place built in; it's called the Ignore feature!!
Banni, you should rename it the Hit & Run place! :lol: :lol:
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:53 pm
Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:04 pmI can't post in color in this forum. :(
Hey, that's offensive. I'm not a librul. :wave:

I can't use the bottom right "Jump to" button either. Not a big deal, just curious why these non-moderator features are nonfunctional.
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:58 am
bannination wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:53 pm
Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:04 pmI can't post in color in this forum. :(
Hey, that's offensive. I'm not a librul. :wave:

I can't use the bottom right "Jump to" button either. Not a big deal, just curious why these non-moderator features are nonfunctional.
Gotta keep the interface simpler so us conservatives don't get confused.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:53 amGotta keep the interface simpler so us conservatives don't get confused.
:lol: We're conservatives, that ship done sailed.

"interface" - What do mixed religions have to do with it?
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: I see what you did, whoever.
WHO IS Q?
QAnon, the Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy, Melts Down Over OIG Report
They believe Trump and Mueller were secretly investigating Democrats and that the Justice Department watchdog would reveal all. Now they think there is a secret, second report.

A man armed with a rifle and a handgun drove an armored truck to the Hoover Dam last Friday (6/15) and started blocking traffic. He brought a homemade sign with him that said, “Release the OIG report.”

Except the report was already out....

But for followers of the byzantine QAnon conspiracy theory, who had been promised that the report would contain far more damaging revelations about Democrats, the report has been one big anticlimax. The sign the armored truck driver held up on the bridge appeared to reference the idea, promoted by QAnon, that Trump possesses another OIG report that would bring down his enemies once and for all. The second report supposedly proves the FBI, the Justice Department, and top Democrats broke laws in an attempt to stop Trump from winning the presidency. Now Trump just has to release it, QAnon says....
1312. ETTD.