Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
homerfobe
Ensign

Re: Trump

Unread post by homerfobe »

How the babies doth cry. You poor ignorant shits might as well keep filling your diapers and squalling your asses off. There's not a damn thing you can do but continue to piss, moan, and shit your britches. Ha Ha Ha motherfuckers.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

This from homerfobe, being the biggest crybaby of all.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Here's Trump...in full and in context. And this guy's going to be President in a couple of weeks. :evil:

Trump’s comment on the Iran nuclear deal during a campaign rally in South Carolina on July 21, 2015:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

I think former Miss Teen SC (Caitlin Upton) did a better job.

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Yeppers. It was a good point in the article that sometimes the spoken word can make more sense that the same content in writing. Thus the use of emoticons in email/texts. But Trump should know that every word from the President gets transcribed somewhere and will get re-printed and ridiculed like this.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:... But Trump should know that ...
Gonna be starting lots of posts with that.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:... But Trump should know that ...
Gonna be starting lots of posts with that.
And, like stories that start out, "we wuz all sittin' around drinking..." they'll never have good endings. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:D I tell my non-southern friends that a lot of my work stories began with, "Hey Bubba, watch this."

Actually, I tell my non-southern friends that, too.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

You probably get some work stories that start with, "Here, Honey - hold my beer."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Yeah, but that's true everywhere. My favorites are the drunk Bubbas playing with venomous snakes, usually their own.

My 2nd line above should have read: "Actually, I tell my southern friends that, too.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The controversy behind the painting that will hang at Trump’s inaugural luncheon

George Caleb Bingham’s “The Verdict of the People” from 1855, which historians say depicts public reaction to a likely proslavery candidate’s election victory, was chosen as the painting that will be displayed behind the president’s table at the inaugural luncheon. (Saint Louis Art Museum)

I didn't sign the petition. A painting depicting slavers celebrating is perfect imagery for Trump.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Saw Trump's recent tweet referencing OANN, or, One America News Network. Decided to take a look. Checked out their Wikipedia page and saw this. Screen shot before it gets fixed:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Latest Trump Tweet: INTELLIGENCE INSIDERS NOW CLAIM THE TRUMP DOSSIER IS "A COMPLETE FRAUD!" @OANN
What's an intelligence insider? Also, someone tell Trump to find the caps lock key.

Wikipedia page still isn't fixed yet. :lol:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Wait....

A "conservative" network from the same owners of "Wealth TV" - and which just hired Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski as a political commentator - is supporting Trump?

Who could've predicted it?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Life Accordion To Trump

https://youtu.be/S65jqrHQi_c
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Latest Trump Tweet: .@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!
:lol:

O Really
Admiral

Trump's already having an effect on his party. Republican arrested for grabbing pussy...
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/01/conn- ... ing-womans

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:
Latest Trump Tweet: .@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!
:lol:
To be fair, if anyone knows "Really bad television" . . .
1312. ETTD.