Can't make this (stuff) up

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Can't make this (stuff) up

Unread post by O Really »

Bungalow Bill wrote:
But it wasn't Shumer or Frank or Pelosi who knew many of these no question mortgage
loans were toxic. They didn't then bundle them and sell them to suckers who thought
they were getting a good deal. That was mostly the financial industry which quickly saw
these suckers coming and were happy to take advantage of them and make a nice profit
along the way.
True that, but in Colonel-land, everything is the damgummint's fault.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

O Really wrote: True that, but in Colonel-land, everything is the damgummint's fault.
Yep, if only the gummint would get out of people's
way, this country would be a veritable paradise.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Bungalow Bill wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: I was involved full tilt in the housing industry at the time and It drove the entire economy at the time. I know contractors right here in Hendersonville who started out selling new homes for $130,000.00 and within a few years the same houses were being sold for nearly $300,000.00 to people who couldn't afford a $100,000.00 home. This drove the big box stores, anything contracting from plumbing, electric, appliance and so on. Those who were smart enough KNEW this couldn't last and sold and prepared but it was the Shumers, Franks, Pelosis, Reid and others who LAUGHED and RIDICULED Bush and company who were giving warnings, they even went as far as block legislation.
But it wasn't Shumer or Frank or Pelosi who knew many of these no question mortgage
loans were toxic.
You really believe this? Most folks knew this, heck I even knew this which is why I sold my houses I didn't live in before hand. just a few yrs. to early but I got out and made a boat load of money and a few yrs. later was buying homes for a third than they were selling for only a few yrs. earlier. The one house I sold I had people offering much more then I was asking right up to the closing date. People were NUTS! People were buying homes they couldn't afford, they were given mortgages they couldn't pay back.
So you must agree then that the R's must of been smarter then the D's because they seen this coming and warned about it.
It's coming again, on the tube they now advertise mortgages up to 110% of you home value, buy a car and get a 72 month loan :crazy: with no money down or very little. Yup P/U truck and SUV sales were up when gas was down but wait til the vehicles are 5 yrs old and need repairs, tires and other maintenance and gas is for the car has doubled adding hundreds of dollars a month to the bills.
Good day all have to go!

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

O Really wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: I should of been more clear, change the entire tax code to eliminate the tax loop holes that most use to their benefit. I know no one who doesn't use what's handed to them.
Really. Yet back in the election you were telling the "libs" who favored increased taxes that they should just voluntarily pay in more no matter what they actually owe. And you have criticized people applying for and getting various benefits for which they were eligible. Like they should just say, "thanks but I won't take the money."

Here's some fun loopholes... http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... -loopholes

BTW, why is there any such thing as a deduction, anyway? Oh yeah, (1) social engineering, like encouraging people to buy a house by a mortgage deduction; and (2) to favor the wealthy, like having lower capital gains rates and allowing deductions for stuff most people don't have. What's the chances of changing much of that?
My point is if you don't like it change the entire code. So how many libs here sent in extra money anyway? or didn't use the deductions given them? :lol:

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

From the "Is Blue Ridge Debate Going to Stay, or Dissolve? " thread:
bannination wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:
O Really wrote: There is a difference -
Yep, tin is attracted to a magnet. Aluminum isn't.
Which is why one blocks radio signals effectively and the other doesn't.
Which proves the foil hats the conspiracy theorists wear are aluminum foil and not tin foil, because (1) there isn't any tin foil, (2) tin foil, being magnetic, would attract or draw radio signals that could be readily absorbed through thick skulls and damaging delicate brain tissue, (3) aluminum foil, not being magnetic, would effectively repel those dangerous electro-magnetic waves that are dispersed in the chem-trails left by high-flying aircraft that the government uses to control the minds of the populace. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it..

(I'm guessing this is a photoshop)

Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory (Wikipedia)
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I remember when we still had the Times-News forums; there was a woman (I can't recall her screen name) that vehemently posted photos of
con-trails and swore up and down that the government was poisoning the citizens of the US in an effort to gain mind control.

I don't know if she(?) was positively serious or was yanking our chains, but her posts and accusations were highly convincing! What's pitiful is that there are people who are dead serious in their beliefs in such conspiracy theories.

Made for good entertainment..... :clap:

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B wrote:I remember when we still had the Times-News forums; there was a woman (I can't recall her screen name) that vehemently posted photos of
con-trails and swore up and down that the government was poisoning the citizens of the US in an effort to gain mind control.

I don't know if she(?) was positively serious or was yanking our chains, but her posts and accusations were highly convincing! What's pitiful is that there are people who are dead serious in their beliefs in such conspiracy theories.

Made for good entertainment..... :clap:
I used to read this website when I was a teenager. This is where i first learned about all that stuff. There's actually a lot of people that believe in that stuff. Same with Fluoride in our water system as a means of keeping us docile. I used to think, keep us docile from what? I mean, the way I saw it was I had all my needs plus some. If they removed the fluoride from my water, would I suddenly want to start smashing stuff and beating people with sticks? I want to do that anyway. I didn't know what I was supposed to be outraged about. Could've been the fluoride though maybe, right? Well shit now that I think about it, we had a well so nevermind.

http://www.rense.com/
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote: "Well sh!t now that I think about it, we had a well so nevermind."
You ain't right!..... Image

Where in the world did you find this website? :wtf:

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B wrote:
JTA wrote: "Well sh!t now that I think about it, we had a well so nevermind."
You ain't right!..... Image

Where in the world did you find this website? :wtf:
I literally have no idea. I just remember visiting it a lot when I was like 14. The site looks even exactly the same was as it did back then. It's possible the website was a memory plant by the grays when I was abducted and probed. They were trying to teach me the truth about the imminent formation of American Union and the adoption of Amero as currency. This of course will all be made possible by the Jade Helm 15 coup and the President's declaration of martial law. The government will come confiscate our guns as we'd be too docile to resist due ingesting fluoride since airplanes were invented, which now rain chemtrails upon our heads. Those living off the grid will be rounded up and forced into FEMA camps, and the rest of us having been made retarded through vaccinations will simply roll over and probably try to shove a square block into circle hole. The Rochtschild family, living at a Nazi military installation in Anarctica established when Hitler and top Nazi officials escaped at the end of WWII, turn out to be the true instigators of the coup. Now controlling the HAARP installation in Alaska, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, Hitler and the Rothchilds will team up and finally be able to take on the Lizard people who've been controlling humanity since they first injected their DNA into ancient man, sparking the creations of some of the first civilizations.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

I first arrived at this group (at the old forum) when a Google search on another topic returned a forum rant on the "North American Union." I decided to debunk a couple of the claims made.

I think it was the same poster ("Uriah Heep?" ) who was posting sovereign citizen tax wingnuttery. He'd post examples of people who "proved in court" that they didn't need to pay taxes. Inevitably, every single time a quick Google search would show the opposite.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

rstrong wrote:I first arrived at this group (at the old forum) when a Google search on another topic returned a forum rant on the "North American Union." I decided to debunk a couple of the claims made.

I think it was the same poster ("Uriah Heep?" ) who was posting sovereign citizen tax wingnuttery. He'd post examples of people who "proved in court" that they didn't need to pay taxes. Inevitably, every single time a quick Google search would show the opposite.
Yeah you can't reason with conspiracy theorists. A friend of mine and his group of people are deep into that stuff. Every now and then someone will try to debunk their claims and they literally use the term "sheeple", and claim that they shouldn't believe propaganda they're being fed, while not even thinking twice about linking some web 1.0 website that hasn't been updated since 1995 that has no citations as a credible source. I think the last time one of them ranted about how vaccines are bad because they aren't natural. Someone tried to debunk the claim, and they rebuffed that if everyone just ate all organic non -GMO foods, we wouldn't need vaccinations in the first place, as our natural immunity, no longer weakened from ingesting GMOs, would protect us from diseases. It's almost like they believe there was some mythical golden age in the past where disease and suffering didn't exist because everything was "natural" and everyone lived happily ever after with unicorns, BJs, and rainbows for one and all.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You must know my oldest nephew who still lives in NJ. :lol:
He and his wife blame the guvmit for everything from them being over weight to their kids being constantly sick, they put things in the food yet they eat fish he catches from some of the most polluted waters in NJ. Go figure. They have never had either of their kids immunized against anything and both are sickly looking (small and thin for their age) and one is ALWAYS sick with some kind of disease the guvmit gave them thru the food they get at McDonald's.
I figure they're everywhere. :crazy: :crazy:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Phishing is getting meaner:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR FRIEND HAS PAID US TO KILL YOU BY ALL MEANS

Attention:

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within10 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $9,000 usd is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 usd then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $6,000 usd. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows all members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Good luck as I await your urgent respond.

Reply with this mail wwups@live.com

contact Mr. Jacks H. Killer with below information

Email wwups@live.com

Thanks,
Mr. Jacks H. Killer
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

That sounds like a shitty deal to me. You pay him 3 grand to spear your life?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

$9,000, and he "might just spear (my) life". No mention of how much for a guarantee.

Given the illiteracy, maybe it's the same person that supposedly offered Mr.B money for my real ID because he was too lazy and stupid to figure it out from the clues butthurt Mr.B already posted.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

This would be a good time to surround yourself with friends and loved ones, although you should probably still wear a bulletproof vest just to be on the safe side.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Maybe it's a better time to surround myself with people I don't like all that much . . . and to wear a bulletproof vest.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Bananna Bunker:
http://imgur.com/a/Z7M4a

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:D :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

JTA wrote:That sounds like a shitty deal to me. You pay him 3 grand to spear your life?
Not only spear your life, but to kill you by ALL means possible. I guess in addition to spearing, that would include shooting, knifing, poisoning, strangling, running over, hanging, etc. You won't be leaving a pretty corpse.