The Religion Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote: "Aaaaaaannnd one more time Mr.B runs away, still incapable of addressing the hypocrisy in the religious claim he uses as a smoke-screen for his bigotry."
"I've addressed it many times ... re-read the words in the meme; they suit you well."
"You have never addressed it. You post insults and maybe a non sequitur, and then run away."
Yes I have, you ignore them, make your projections, and twist my words to impress your peers.
Give us an example where you've honestly addressed it rather than just throwing out a non sequitur and running away.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

"IN GOD WE TRUST" has been placed on the front of the Historic Courthouse in Hendersonville...

It just occurred to me that Vrede will probably go on a letter-writing, petition-signing binge to the ACLU, Freedom From Religion Foundation, Gay Goats Society, or whoever will listen, in an attempt to have this removed because it's being there will affect how non-Christians will be treated; just as in the case of the motto being placed on the county's patrol cars. Vrede wants "everybody treated equally", and the motto being there will not allow that .... duh.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote: "Give us an example where you've honestly addressed it rather than just throwing out a non sequitur and running away."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Mr.B is whining just like Trump. I, too, would like to see an example where rstrong has twisted his words (is Mr.B crybaby Det.Thorn?). I'm impressed by rstrong's intelligence, knowledge, experience, honesty, research skills and personal responsibility when he errs. Tweaking Mr.B, who has none of these qualities, is too easy to be impressed by it.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"Mr.B is whining just like Trump. I, too, would like to see an example where rstrong has twisted his words (is Mr.B crybaby Det.Thorn?)."
You can't even "see" your own examples.

"I'm impressed by rstrong's intelligence, knowledge, experience, honesty, research skills and personal responsibility when he errs."
Despite his similarity to your narcissism in so many ways, I too have always admired those traits in him; however, that's where any similarity to you stops.

"Tweaking Mr.B, who has none of these qualities, is too easy to be impressed by it."
Your ultimate talent is "tweaking others".

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote:"Give us an example where you've honestly addressed it rather than just throwing out a non sequitur and running away."
And STILL, unable to address his own hypocrisy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

He did just call himself a rotting dead horse, though. Good one!
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"He did just call himself a rotting dead horse, though. Good one!"
Your ultimate talent is "tweaking others".

Well, that link went awry; so here's where Vrede is described, (as evidenced above)
""Very knowledgeable and capable, knows his stuff; pure POS when it comes to dealing with other (employees) who disagree with him or do not "measure up to his standards"; carries an air of importance about him; Has quite a vocabulary of (adjectives) when it comes to labeling others." You own that one...!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"He did just call himself a rotting dead horse, though. Good one!"
No, that would be rstrong; it's his attempts at resurrection.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:No, that would be rstrong; it's his attempts at resurrection.
In other words, you're still incapable of justifying your hypocrisy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

LOL, Mr.B is too stupid to understand his own emojis and the pathetic, obsessed and butthurt stalker remains so stupid as to think that someone with that real world description would last 10 years in a hospital job. Probably all made up, I don't know any healthcare workers that would claim that any "standards" are too high. What "standards" would Mr.B and his substandard imaginary friend accept being lower in a hospital setting - compassion, knowledge, cleanliness, hard work, intelligence, commitment, reasoning skills, medical skills?

No matter, this is all just his wussy deflection from having been busted screwing up the use of an emoji to represent a common phrase when he can't handle the heat from rstrong. What a pansy!
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Cognitive dissonance is strong with Mr. B

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Birds of a feather... Vrede doesn't know the meaning of a "beating a dead horse" emoji. Typical narcissism and condescending attitude.

Here y'all, while the world has stopped revolving around you momentarily, here's something to make you feel all warm and fuzzy about yourselves ...

"Vrede, rstrong, and Bannination go on a skiing trip together.

When they get to the ski lodge there aren’t enough rooms, so they have to share a bed.

In the middle of the night, rstrong on the right side of the bed wakes up and says, “Wow, I had this mad dream I was getting a hand job.”

Bannination, on the left side of the bed, has also awakened, and says that he’s had the same dream, too.

Vrede, who slept in the middle says, “Wow that’s funny, I dreamed I was skiing.”

:gayhappy: :gayhappy: <------ do you understand this emoji, Vrede? I thought you would!

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I think I found Mr. B, he's the black guy with the large eye balls.

Seriously this video makes as much sense as most of what Mr. B posts.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote: "In other words, you're still incapable of justifying your hypocrisy."
No dummy, once again, in straight words, I've told you dozens of times where I stand; YOU call it hypocrisy. I'm not going to be baited in a continual argument with you or your two parrots over and over. If you didn't get it the first time, that's your problem.
Vrede too wrote:"LOL, Mr.B is too stupid to understand his own emojis..."
Dumbass...you called the dead horse a rotten horse. I defined it earlier in a post to rstrong. Get off your wuss-wagon and read the posts instead of being so cowardly and projecting.

"...and the pathetic, obsessed and butthurt stalker remains so stupid as to think that someone with that real world description would last 10 years in a hospital job. Probably all made up..."
"Butthurt stalker" ... :lol: .. Go ahead, admit who owns who.
"Probably" all made up? That's means you can't be absolutely certain, doesn't it? That "real world description" you dream about; don't you just wish it was a fantasy...

"I don't know any healthcare workers that would claim that any "standards" are too high."
LOL, Vrede is too stupid to understand "measur(ing) up to his standards" ! I said nothing about claiming standards being too high; read it again and see if you comprehend the meaning. Read it slower this time; I typed it slowly for you.

"What "standards" would Mr.B and his substandard imaginary friend accept being lower in a hospital setting - compassion, knowledge, cleanliness, hard work, intelligence, commitment, reasoning skills, medical skills?"
Ahh yes, my "substandard imaginary friend"..... Now, about that "pure POS when it comes to dealing with other (employees) who disagree with him or do not "measure up to his standards"; carries an air of importance about him; Has quite a vocabulary of (adjectives) when it comes to labeling others." .... Yes sir, your true colors just revealed themselves in that statement right there, ol' boy. Own it.

Now to answer your question --- "Very knowledgeable and capable, knows his stuff..." You know your job; but simply put, you're an as*hole with an as*hole attitude.

"No matter, this is all just his wussy deflection from having been busted screwing up the use of an emoji to represent a common phrase when he can't handle the heat from rstrong. What a pansy!"
I don't sweat the small stuff, Vrede. I consider the source and let it sail right by. Your remarks are nothing more than a wussy move to deflect away from your being called out by your co-worker(s).

A Post by O Really on Wed Mar 26, 2014 stated:
"I may not agree with him (Mr.B) on some issues, but I like that he stands up for himself and generally avoids petty personal attacks."
That's all you, rstrong, and Bannination are ... petty.
Your turn.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:"Seriously this video makes as much sense as most of what Mr. B posts."
:lol: Yeah, we got some of them here in the U.S. too.
The vocabulary of the narrator speaks volumes --- his intelligence level is astounding!
Reminds me of you, Banni..

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote: A Post by O Really on Wed Mar 26, 2014 stated:
"I may not agree with him (Mr.B) on some issues, but I like that he stands up for himself and generally avoids petty personal attacks."
I may have spoken precipitously.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote:
Mr.B wrote: A Post by O Really on Wed Mar 26, 2014 stated:
"I may have spoken precipitously."
I'm sure you did; this was before I got my fill of the hate and ugliness, and I retaliated.
To be honest though, I was surprised that you sided with the hate and ugliness.

Your full quote was "Well, see, I like Mr.B. I may not agree with him on some issues, but I like that he stands up for himself and generally avoids petty personal attacks."

The attacks began to go beyond 'petty'...

Life is what it is; what's done is done ... I can't change it, so I'll just have to take my licks.
:thumbup:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:
I've seen this before. That's Hillary on the stage waiting on the election results.... the others are Democrats present when it was announced she had lost...they're still groveling like that now.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Aaaaaannd STILL no sign that Mr.B is able to explain the hypocrisy in his use of "Christianity" to justify his hate and bigotry.