Evil Obamacare

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Evil Obamacare

Unread post by rstrong »

Colonel Taylor wrote:...group of buffoons...twist and lie and deny...
Colonel Taylor wrote:Have to love the way when libs get cornered they revert to either name calling
...Says the one who got trapped and reverted to name calling rather than an honest answer.
Colonel Taylor wrote:As far as a plan you pay your own way or if you choose not to have ins. you pay your own bills.
And.....? That is NOT the Republican position.

The Republican position was mandatory insurance, right up until the very moment that Obama adopted it along with the rest of their health care policy.

After that, Republican policy was that mandatory insurance was unnecessary, because anyone who couldn't afford insurance, was denied insurance or didn't have it for whatever other reason, would always still get emergency care. They'd still have Medicare for non-emergencies.

My original question still stands:
rstrong wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:It is a culture based on the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me". Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.
Why ask the President? Why not ask the Republicans in Congress? **They** are the ones who have spent the last three years protecting the "culture crisis" where people don't have to purchase health insurance.
Not that I expect you to do anything but continue to avoid answering the question.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

I don't care what the republican position is see unlike you I can think for myself. You should try it once in a while. :thumbup:

rstrong wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:...group of buffoons...twist and lie and deny...
Colonel Taylor wrote:Have to love the way when libs get cornered they revert to either name calling
...Says the one who got trapped and reverted to name calling rather than an honest answer.
Colonel Taylor wrote:As far as a plan you pay your own way or if you choose not to have ins. you pay your own bills.
And.....? That is NOT the Republican position.

The Republican position was mandatory insurance, right up until the very moment that Obama adopted it along with the rest of their health care policy.

After that, Republican policy was that mandatory insurance was unnecessary, because anyone who couldn't afford insurance, was denied insurance or didn't have it for whatever other reason, would always still get emergency care. They'd still have Medicare for non-emergencies.

My original question still stands:
rstrong wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:It is a culture based on the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me". Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.
Why ask the President? Why not ask the Republicans in Congress? **They** are the ones who have spent the last three years protecting the "culture crisis" where people don't have to purchase health insurance.
Not that I expect you to do anything but continue to avoid answering the question.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

rstrong wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:I don't care what the republican position is see unlike you I can think for myself. You should try it once in a while.
As I said, I wasn't expecting you to be capable of answering.

But thanks for the laugh, as you claim to be able to think for yourself while demonstrating your total inability to do so.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:I don't care what the republican position is see unlike you I can think for myself. You should try it once in a while. :thumbup:
:lol: You vote Republican and your discredited 2009 MD letter is the Republican position.

You don't think, let alone for yourself. For example, you posted an erroneous version of your MD letter because you got it from some email or rightwing website and were too lazy to think for yourself and do the research to find out whether it was entirely real.
No sense answering since you have proven again you are the forum Liar. :-H :oII

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:I don't care what the republican position is see unlike you I can think for myself. You should try it once in a while. :thumbup:
:lol: You vote Republican and your discredited 2009 MD letter is the Republican position.

You don't think, let alone for yourself. For example, you posted an erroneous version of your MD letter because you got it from some email or rightwing website and were too lazy to think for yourself and do the research to find out whether it was entirely real.
No sense answering

Translation:
rstrong wrote:As I said, I wasn't expecting you to be capable of answering.

But thanks for the laugh, as you claim to be able to think for yourself while demonstrating your total inability to do so.
since you have proven again you are the forum Liar. :-H :oII

Vrede wrote:
They have the same IP address as "Colonel Taylor", plus there's the telltale illiteracy. Do you really think we don't talk about it when you try to be sleazy and then whine about others using aliases?
Childish, as usual.
The only lie here, one you keep dodging from as usual, is your version of the MD letter, as has been proven.

Run away, wittle Colonel Taylor, run away.
So are you DENYING your Lie and DENY strategy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vrede wrote:
They have the same IP address as "Colonel Taylor", plus there's the telltale illiteracy. Do you really think we don't talk about it when you try to be sleazy and then whine about others using aliases?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Vrede wrote:
Since this forum is "Powered by phpBB", I know for a fact that trusted users can be granted the ability to see IP addresses.

I'm not sure which has caused your tantrum: The idea that others can detect sock-puppets from the same IP address, or the idea that you're not sitting at the adults' table.

:lol: :clap: :lol:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

rstrong wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:Vrede wrote:
Since this forum is "Powered by phpBB", I know for a fact that trusted users can be granted the ability to see IP addresses.

I'm not sure which has caused your tantrum: The idea that others can detect sock-puppets from the same IP address, or the idea that you're not sitting at the adults' table.

Well let her show us then or admit she is the forum LIAR, which we all know she is. We aren't the same poster and she lied just to TRY to be the Forum Know it all! Show us, where are the addresses vred?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Here is one vred many many lies.
Vrede wrote:
So show us the proof, oh you can't because you made it up just like everything else you say! 0:-?>

Vrede wrote:
rstrong wrote:Since this forum is "Powered by phpBB", I know for a fact that trusted users can be granted the ability to see IP addresses.

Oh, I'm sure he's used to that.

Now, about:
Vrede wrote:Childish diversion, as usual, from having gotten caught posting a lie of an MD letter. We expect it from you, no spine at all.
The only proven lie here, as opposed to Colonel Taylor's screeched denials, is that Colonel Taylor posted an inaccurate LTE and won't man-up about it.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:
Vrede wrote:...Now, about:
Vrede wrote:Childish diversion, as usual, from having gotten caught posting a lie of an MD letter. We expect it from you, no spine at all.
The only proven lie here, as opposed to Colonel Taylor's screeched denials, is that Colonel Taylor posted an inaccurate LTE and won't man-up about it.
Yes, I hear your irrelevant diversion from your having posted a lie in this thread, and pity your cowardice about it.

It is pretty cool that I've got you tweaking about it in a 3rd thread. You've made my day!

vred says
Says the coward piece of crap who lied and is running like the wuss she is when busted yet again! :wtf: :crazy: 0:-?>

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:The only "mistake" in this thread is Colonel Taylor having gotten caught posting a lie of an MD letter. We expect it from him, no spine at all when proven wrong.

And, you haven't "busted" me about anything. You've just screeched that you're right. Fine with me, even the cons here that agree with you sometimes know better than to trust you on anything.
No vred you got caught LYING yet again.
Colonel Taylor wrote:
LOL I am not or never was either of those posters and Banni I'm sure can verify that by the addresses.
Vrede wrote:
Show us the address that are the same. Forum Liar!

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:
Vrede wrote:The only "mistake" in this thread is Colonel Taylor having gotten caught posting a lie of an MD letter. We expect it from him, no spine at all when proven wrong.

And, you haven't "busted" me about anything. You've just screeched that you're right. Fine with me, even the cons here that agree with you sometimes know better than to trust you on anything.
Yep, still diverting from his lie. Pitiful.
It wasn't my lie I just reposted it, anyway I was able to understand the jest of the post which I agree with. You on the other hand have been caught in yet another lie. You just keep on going with lie after lie don't ya?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Colonel Taylor wrote: anyway I was able to understand the jest of the post which I agree with.
A post known to be pure bs by anyone who has paid attention the healthcare in recent years.

If you agree with the gist of post, then you did not understand it. If you agree with the jest of the post, then you do not understand that you fell for a joke. Which given the contents, could be the most reasonable explanation.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

rstrong wrote:
Now, tha's funny.

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Democr ... /id/467502

OOPS!. It appears some dem senators have gotten into the details of Obamacare. Let's keep in mind this law was passed totally by democrats and now they are seeing the consequences for their constituents.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Supsalemgr wrote:http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Democr ... /id/467502

OOPS!. It appears some dem senators have gotten into the details of Obamacare. Let's keep in mind this law was passed totally by democrats and now they are seeing the consequences for their constituents.
so what, complicated measures always require tweaking, as will happen here
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Supsalemgr
Major

Sorry, That was the case in the House. I don't recall the names, but a few RINO's may have voted for it in the Senate.

Does not Vrede wish for the dems to recieve all the "credit" for passing this piece of legislation?

Supsalemgr
Major

Vrede wrote:Given that I wanted something different I'll blame the Dems, mostly, too.

Appreciated.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Supsalemgr wrote:Sorry, That was the case in the House. I don't recall the names, but a few RINO's may have voted for it in the Senate.
Those Republicans who voted for it, were voting for 15 years of Republican healthcare policy. Had McCain won in 2008, it would have been called McCaincare and the rest of the Republicans would have voted for it too.

The only thing that made those who voted for it RINO, was that they were putting country before partisan politics.

Supsalemgr
Major

McCain did not win so it is Obama's and dem's deal. Can't blame this on "Bush" as it is your tar baby. Start fighting it.